Administrator

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 12:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    So Jules writes me an e-mail and about two-thirds concerns the phone situation and there's this paragraph concerning his martial arts claims.

"Frankly, Im not really sure what else it is that you people want from me. Ive provided dates and names of local papers where articles were written, including the authors name, I provided even the award certificate from the white plains police dpt,
    Yes, and we posted these findings which weren't in question. IMO these were brought up to obscure the investigations.

The Secret Service.
    Being a LEO.
    Which SPCC.
    The time in said ranks.
    The CQB art.

These were the main thing we questioned.
    ....Oh....and since it just popped into my mind....did you ever think that maybe Master Kirk DID get his 6th Dan in Kodokan Judo, and was just never registered by the teacher under whom he trained ???? If you guys wanna investigate me....go ahead till youre blue in the face....I really dont care.....I spoke to one of the senior higher ranks in the World Goju Organization about this whole thing and he basically said "**** 'em....we know who you are and what you can do, and thats all that counts"
    Interesting this was already brought up by us.

.......You do have to admit though.....I have tried to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability, and for those people on your website that things "dont make sense".....doesnt mean that it isnt so. I also feel that its a pretty shitty thing to do to investigate and come to conclusions about a man who has passed away and cant defend himself (meaning Master Kirk)......"
    Look this death thing is getting tired. We have said nothing bad or untoward about Master Kirk. Thing is, which Julian Hoenig fails to see, it is the CLAIMS that we are investigating.

"I was cleared by the Secret Service" is not the same as "walking in formation" with the Secret Service. Nor is working with the SS the same as being cleared.

"I was an LE" is not the same as starting paperwork, to be affiliated with a New York SPCC officer, from a gentleman out of Hawaii. Nor is claiming to be a cop even if it is an email from another forum.

In no way are we disrespecting Alexander Kirk. Like I said very early in the thread Jules is playing word games. I still stand by that statement.

Yes, he could be a 6th degree. Still, claiming 6th degree, in a recognized style, that keeps records, is a dangerous game. Nowhere, have we questioned anyones skill or prowess. We have questioned claims that can't be confirmed.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 5:26pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is Jules latest correspondence to me, hey Jules, I never agreed to be your message boy. Secondly can't you simply answer the question. With which organization were you a leo and between what time periods:

"I dont know where you have gotten your facts from, but Hawaii DOES have an SPCC....anyway.....
    For the record, so to speak....there is NOBODY else that has any kind of "beef" with me.....now dont get me wrong....Im not blaming the Bullshido website for the phonecalls, which did happen....I have one of them on my voicemail, although I cant imagine how I would be able to get you to hear it.
    As far as my martial arts credentials go, I did post all of my certificates on my myspace for all to see.....I also dont appreciate being made fun of for saving someones life (the little girl who was trapped in the car, and the girl who was raped)....why is this such a funny thing ? See Samuel, thats one of the problems that I have with your website (or maybe its just SOME of the members.....why would people give me a hard time for doing the right thing.....I dont know about you, but if I was trapped in a car, I would be greatfull that someone took the time and risked their own injury to help me.....same thing with the girl who was being raped.....I had no idea if this guy had a weapon of any kind, but I knew that what he did was wrong, and he should be caught and stand trial for his actions.....I just happened to be the person there at that given time, and because of my actions, he got 12 years in jail and thats why I got the White Plains police commissioners award (also on display on my myspace. See....a lot of your members seem to have their facts wrong, and whenever I try to provide answers of any kind, they manage to twist my words, or come to unreasonable conclusions
    A member asked me to provide proof of my certs....so I did....then that got twisted.....it basically seems that no matter what I do, its not good enough.
    As was shown on your site by someone who supposedly researched the SPCC....they are all independent organizations, and just because they couldnt find the one that Master Kirk was the Chief of, doesnt mean that it didnt exist. As far as his 6th Dan in Kodokan judo, I personally know the teacher that he studied under, and have been to his dojo many times.....I will not give you his name, because I dont want anyone else being harrassed by your websites so called investigation. And it would seem to me that any name I were to give you in my defense or his, would wind up becoming the target of a witch hunt as well. This thread has been carried on for SO long now, that I really have totally lost track of what it is that you people believe and what is still in dispute. My understanding is that it was originally started by "Spanky Romano" regarding the authenticity of my ranks, and as you undoubtedly have noticed, it has morphed into so many other things its rediculous....So maybe you can do this (I find it easier to just talk with you so that a million other members can jump in and twist things to unreal proportions),,,,
    Make a list for me of the things that you now accept as fact (if any), as well as a list of the things that you find questionable, and Ill do my best to to to straighten out any confusion you may have......how does that sound ? I have to step out for a bit so Ill be back later.
    ~Jules"

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 5:41pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ridiculous. Do you want a list Sam?

We (FW, myself, SamboSteve) Laid out our questions before. It is the same track we continue to follow.

So, now he has a new teacher? Okay cool. I'm curious what happened to Peter Urban.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 5:49pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please lay out the list here, I'm not in the mood to cater to Jules.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 6:09pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is the latest e-mail:

Note to Jules, I never promised you general confidentiality. I said I would deal with the police if they had any questions re the investigation. Instead because you don't want to take questions in public, on this forum,you had the bright idea that you would address them through me, even though I'm not leading this particular investigation and I didn't volunteer for this role. I stepped in on one particular matter dealing with a complaint of criminal activity. It is also not "my investigation" or "my findings" various bullshido posters are asking you questions which you are avoiding pretty well.

I asked you one question which you still haven't answered. WHAT WAS THE POLICE FORCE OR SPCC THAT YOU HAD LEO STATUS IN, AND DURING WHAT TIME PERIODS?

"Well Samuel, I see that corresponding with you via private email is obviously NOT private. Like I said....send me a list of the things that you now have come to accept as fact, and a list of the things that you still find questionable, and Ill do my best to answer them for you.....see if you can keep yourself from reposting this email on your website.....think you can handle that ?....Again, Ill be more than happy to try to answer your list of "questionable claims", so as I asked, give me a list of what you DO believe, and what you feel still needs answering or proof of some kind.....oh, and for the record, I never asked you to be my "errand boy". Im trying to have a discussion with you, and your email to me led me to believe that the discussion would be exactly that....between me and you. So, again, make those lists, Ill try to give you the answers that you want, and when this "investigation" is completed to both of our satisfactions, then you can "publish your findings". Is that fair enough for you ? I hope this email doesnt wind up on your website as well....as I said, Im trying to have a private, adult conversation with you concerning these matters.....or is that too much to ask of you ?
    ~Jules"

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 7:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Although Ive lost track of this thread, I believe that I stated that Master Kirk was the Chief of the SPCC of the state of Hawaii. Weve already established that there are many SPCC's, and they are all separate entities, not affiliated with each other. When I was first sworn in by Master Kirk in 1990 (being the Chief, he has that power, or authority), I was sworn in to his Hawaii SPCC. As I mentioned earlier, after some years, I was promoted from "Agent", to "Special Agent". As time went by, Master Kirk began the process of incorporating a New York based SPCC, since he spent so much time traveling back and forth from Hawaii to New York, living with me while he was here in NY. He accomplished this by filing all the necessary legal paperwork and documentation needed. Im personally not knowledgeable in terms of what that paperwork and documentation was, or the requirements to do such, so I cant answer any questions regarding that, because I simply dont have the answers to those questions, but I can say, that we DID have an SPCC here, and the bulk of our work was mainly in the northern Bronx, and Southern Westchester County. Im sorry you cant find any records of it, but that doesnt mean it didnt exist, or that we didnt do the work that we did. Many SPCC's are not recognized by various LEO's, and as a result of that, there are many cases where there are simply no records that exist concerning certain SPCC groups. Not to use this as an excuse, but if Master Kirk was still alive, he would undoubtedly be able (and more than willing) to provide whatever proof you seek. When Master Kirk passed away in August of last year, I had been working with him and his SPCC for roughly 17 years. After his passing, I quit, retired, or whatever term you wish to use, because the things that I had seen done to children over that time span were really disgusting, and I simply didnt want to do it anymore, especially without him.....I just didnt have the "stomach" for it anymore, and his death really had a profound impact on me, as he was like a second father to me.

In regards to the comment made by "It is Fake" concerning Peter Urban, Master Kirk was a direct student of Peter Urban in Goju Ryu. He trained his Judo under a completely different teacher, who registered him with the Kodokan when he received his Shodan rank. He continued his training under this Judo and Aikido teacher for many years, and did receive his 6th Dan, but apparently, it wasnt registered with the Kodokan, but he DID receive his 6th Dan . I believe that his 7th Dan in JuJitsu came from Ted Smith, also a student of Peter Urban, but aside from Goju Ryu, he studied many different systems as well, not only "karate" systems, but various "Kung Fu" systems as well.

My use of the terms "Your investigation" and "Your findings" was not meant to mean YOU personally, but rather, your website and the members involved.

As far as the police situation goes, I doubt that they would want to speak with you personally. The way this particular situation works, is that, in conjunction with my cell phone carrier, the detectives assigned to the case will obtain a subpoena for the cell phone records, and despite the caller's "blocking" of his phone number(s), the subpoena will allow my cell phone carrier to unblock the "blocked" number(s), which have been marked by my cell phone carrier, and this will enable the detectives to trace the number(s) (cell phone or land line), and follow up by filing the appropriate charges.

On another note, yes, youre right, you did NOT promise me any "general confidentiality" concerning our private email exchanges, but I would have expected a little more professionalism or courtesy from you, as opposed to a "cut and paste" job.

I hope this helps clear up some of your questions and confusion, but I somehow doubt it.

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 7:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually, with a subpoena, they can simply look at the call record and see what number called you. Once this is done, if it is a cell, they will likely need a second subpoena to the carrier who holds the records for that number to determine the caller's identity (unless it is a publicly listed number, which it could be given that tradecraft amongst prank callers is typically not of very high caliber).

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 7:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im fully aware of the entire process.....As I said though, the "ball is rolling"

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 7:59pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm still confused as to why you have called yourself a "cop".
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 8:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont know......do you think it may have had something to do with the fact that I was able to carry a firearm, had arrest powers, and conduct legal investigations.....just a thought.

Im out for the nite gentlemen....have a good one.