Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 5:58pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just received another call at 6:05 pm, sunday sept 9th. While the other calls were simply "harrassing", which is really just a simple matter of being a pain in the ass, this one was threatening. That is grounds for charges being pressed, which I fully intend to do. Whoever is making these calls must be a real idiot if they think that by "blocking" their number the cell phone carrier and the police wont have access to it.
    To Samuel Browning......I received your post with your email, and sent you an email, but havent heard back from you yet. Is your email "case" sensitive ?.....If it is, Ive never heard of that, but I DID send you an email, and Im waiting for your reply so that we can speak. I probably wont be back until I speak with Samuel Browning. Have a good day.

BTW.....I was scrolling through some of the other threads and noticed that someone has asked for me specifically to read them.....can anyone tell me why that might be ? In any case.....I wont be back until I speak with Samuel Browning regarding his email request.

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 6:33pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    I just received another call at 6:05 pm, sunday sept 9th. While the other calls were simply "harrassing", which is really just a simple matter of being a pain in the ass, this one was threatening. That is grounds for charges being pressed, which I fully intend to do. Whoever is making these calls must be a real idiot if they think that by "blocking" their number the cell phone carrier and the police wont have access to it.
    To Samuel Browning......I received your post with your email, and sent you an email, but havent heard back from you yet. Is your email "case" sensitive ?.....If it is, Ive never heard of that, but I DID send you an email, and Im waiting for your reply so that we can speak. I probably wont be back until I speak with Samuel Browning. Have a good day.

BTW.....I was scrolling through some of the other threads and noticed that someone has asked for me specifically to read them.....can anyone tell me why that might be ? In any case.....I wont be back until I speak with Samuel Browning regarding his email request.
    I have not received any email from you. You may try TappingReeve@aol.com though I have previously received e-mail that has not been capitalized.

Secondly have the investigating police officer contact me and provide me with their work phone number at the police station. Not a cell number that could belong to anyone. It is incumbent upon you to work through a law enforcement agency, I will simply not provide information to you directly.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 7:01pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hope the phone call issue is resolved...that is way out of line. Hopefully SB can assist the police in some way.

BTW.....I was scrolling through some of the other threads and noticed that someone has asked for me specifically to read them.....can anyone tell me why that might be ?
    Which thread? I had no idea there was even another thread regarding you...

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 7:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Found the other thread I think...the lumberjack spin-off thread? How pathetic...LOL.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 10:57pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    I have not received any email from you. You may try TappingReeve@aol.com though I have previously received e-mail that has not been capitalized.

Secondly have the investigating police officer contact me and provide me with their work phone number at the police station. Not a cell number that could belong to anyone. It is incumbent upon you to work through a law enforcement agency, I will simply not provide information to you directly.
    Thats the email addy that I tried.....if Im not on your "safe list".....my email may have been directed to your junk mail box, so you may want to look there.
    Im not asking you for any information, btw. As it stands now, a police report has been filed, and Im just waiting for a detective to be assigned to the case.
    When that happens, the detective will work with my cell phone carrier through a subpoena to get the records of the "blocked" phone number, and we'll see what happens from there.
    I will send you another email, but make sure to check your "junk mail" box, as I have a feeling thats where my email may have wound up going. Have a nice nite.

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    9/09/2007 11:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jules, the threads that you may see from time to time that read something like:

knifehand1! READ ME! blah blah blah tread title

are "stickies" that you'll typically find "stuck" at the top of a given forum. The username you're logged in with shows up in the thread title to draw your attention to it, but it's not directed specifically at you. On my screen, they all say:

sdave! READ ME! blah blah blah tread title

You've been cordial and accomodating and we appreciate your participation. I hope you realize that the kind of harassment you described is neither encouraged nor tolerated by the community at large. I believe Sam indicated earlier that anyone behaving in such a manner will be banned.
    Last edited by sdave; 9/10/2007 12:54am at .
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

Administrator

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 12:51am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As of now there are three people that are working on this investigation.

All are in contact with Sam. I will provide any information to Sam needed to clear this up. This is why no one would accept your invitation to your work establishment.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 10:05am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got your e-mail Jules, when a detective from a police department contacts me I'll talk to him.

BTW once again. Under which police department or SPCC were you a law enforcement officer? And between what time periods.

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 11:41am

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So Jules writes me an e-mail and about two-thirds concerns the phone situation and there's this paragraph concerning his martial arts claims.

"Frankly, Im not really sure what else it is that you people want from me. Ive provided dates and names of local papers where articles were written, including the authors name, I provided even the award certificate from the white plains police dpt, as well as all of my rank certificates.....Oh....and since it just popped into my mind....did you ever think that maybe Master Kirk DID get his 6th Dan in Kodokan Judo, and was just never registered by the teacher under whom he trained ???? If you guys wanna investigate me....go ahead till youre blue in the face....I really dont care.....I spoke to one of the senior higher ranks in the World Goju Organization about this whole thing and he basically said "**** 'em....we know who you are and what you can do, and thats all that counts".......You do have to admit though.....I have tried to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability, and for those people on your website that things "dont make sense".....doesnt mean that it isnt so. I also feel that its a pretty shitty thing to do to investigate and come to conclusions about a man who has passed away and cant defend himself (meaning Master Kirk)......"

I told him that he needs to post such material here where everyone can read it.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    9/10/2007 12:02pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regarding Kirk's BB in Kodokan Judo...
    It is very different to say a 6th dan in "Kodokan Judo" now as opposed to a 6th dan in Judo "from the Kodokan" as he said before. The latter clearly implies that the kodokan awarded, or at least recognized the 6th dan...which they do not. I do know that people award unregistered ranks and that is always a possibility. I for one have not come to the conclusion that Kirk was lying. I believe I even stated that in my post. But, without names of teachers, etc, we can only go by what IS registered...which is a 1st dan.

Regarding Kirk's Goju. Nobody said Kirk was not truthful, just that it can't be confirmed - like the judo rank. All we need is the name of the World Goju guy to confirm that. Here is my reply from USA Goju from when I wrote to them (http://americangoju.com/index.html):

Dear Mr. Koepher,

I have sent out the following email message to our organizations leatdership.
    Hope that we can help.

Dear Goju Brothers,

Please find the self explanatory email message below. Please email Mr.Koepfer directly, if you can help him out. If you do reply, I would appreciate it if you would copy me with your message so that I know a reply has been made.

Regards,
    James Price, Webmaster
    No response yet

Regarding the SPCC, I have not yet heard back from the Hawaii AG's office. At this point, there seems to be no Hawaii SPCC in operation any longer. While I have contacted other children's agencies in Hawaii to find contact info for the Hawaii SPCC, nobody knows anything about it. This is why I contacted the Hawaii Attourney General's office. No reply yet from them.

The NYSPCC progess is all posted above in this thread.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 9/10/2007 4:16pm at .