223783 Bullies, 3496 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 150 of 406
Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617181925 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. knifehand1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:11am

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Today is the one year anniversary of Master Alexander Kirks death.......Out of respect for him, and the things I have planned in regards to that, I hope you will respect the fact that I will not be posting anything here (or anywhere else today) I truly wish he was still here....he would put an end to this nonsense immediately.

    I would also like to say that (as I said before) I KNOW my ranks are real....I never made up a certificate in my life, nor would I ever dream of doing such. Since I KNOW my ranks are real......simply let your "reaserchers" prove that they are not. Everything I have said is TRUE, from working under Master Kirk as an agaent, and subsequently being promoted to special agent. I DID work with (NOT FOR) the Secret Service in the capacity mentioned before.....I dont need to prove anything.....you go ahead....do your research, and prove me wrong.....youre only problem is this....You will never be able to prove the truth wrong.
    Have a nice day.....Lets see if anyone has the courtesy to say anything respectful about Master Kirk on the anniversary of his passing. Untill tomorrow.....have a nice day
  2. Lumberjack is offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    49

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:22am


     Style: Ex SAS

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jules, I don't want to be drawn into "investigating" you because that is rather gay. Martial Arts should be about fighting and that's that. You offered people to test you and I think they should accept, because what you claim does seem to be quite a lot of bollocks, so seeing if you can walk the walk aswell as talk the talk is what should be important here.

    The most glaring thing though is that you CLAIM to have created CQB as a style when that term has existed for years as a military term. You did NOT creat the term CQB. And even if you created a style that is also called CQB, who can grade you to 5th Dan if YOU created the style? your Karate master can't because he is not qualified in the style you created. Being a 5th Dan in Karate does not make you an automatic 5th Dan in CQB or whatever style you make. I don't know anything about Akido or the secret service stuff so I'm not going to comment further on that. It just sounds a bit far fetched to me.

    However, like I said, the fact you've agreed to step up and prove your ability with your actions is respectable. It seems most people on here are happy talking and preaching about martial arts but wont get their hands dirty. Surely some Bullshido forumites are in New York?
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:56am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack
    He seems legit as to where you can find him and insisting on him going to a Throwdown is a bit unfair if he's not part of the MMA, grappling or kickboxing scene.

    POST#14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    New York aparantly. I reckon he should atleast be invited to atend a Throwdown to back up his claims, or even have his school formally investigated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    A lot of people are saying "why should we bother meeting him?" well I thought this place was about putting up or shutting up. Jules seems to want to put up and he seems to want to walk the walk even if he is talking shite about secret service work and other things.
    POST#14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    New York aparantly. I reckon he should atleast be invited to atend a Throwdown to back up his claims, or even have his school formally investigated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    Also, what will it prove "trying to prove him wrong?"? He's not exactly going to say "ok right you got me. good play lads" is he. When it comes down to it, Martial Arts is about fighting, not "investigating" or background checks.

    POST#14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    New York aparantly. I reckon he should atleast be invited to atend a Throwdown to back up his claims, or even have his school formally investigated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    If Bullshido is all about putting up or shutting up, then why are you ducking Jules challenge?
    Ducking? Ducking? Bwahahahhahah Uhmm that would be you.

    POST#14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    New York aparantly. I reckon he should atleast be invited to atend a Throwdown to back up his claims, or even have his school formally investigated.


    Quote Originally Posted by Knifehand
    Now I have to get ready for work.....and as far as this "Lumberjacks" invitation to a "throwdown".....I work at The Whiskey Rio on the water front in Yonkers NY.....if youre in NY....stop by.....like the line from Kill Bill 2..... I work in a bar....If you wanna fight....come to the bar, start some ****, and we'll be in a fight.....simple enough for you ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    And before someone says "why don't you go?" well the reason is because i'm in Britain.

    Quote Originally Posted by lumberjack
    Jules, I don't want to be drawn into "investigating" you because that is rather gay. Martial Arts should be about fighting and that's that.

    POST#14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    New York aparantly. I reckon he should atleast be invited to atend a Throwdown to back up his claims, or even have his school formally investigated.
    I had a long post breaking your post down but, I thought your own words would suffice.
  4. Gezere is offline
    Gezere's Avatar

    My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Rhineland Pfalz, Der Vaderland
    Posts
    10,587

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 10:10am

    supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    Jules, I don't want to be drawn into "investigating" you because that is rather gay. Martial Arts should be about fighting and that's that. You offered people to test you and I think they should accept, because what you claim does seem to be quite a lot of bollocks, so seeing if you can walk the walk aswell as talk the talk is what should be important here.

    The most glaring thing though is that you CLAIM to have created CQB as a style when that term has existed for years as a military term. You did NOT creat the term CQB. And even if you created a style that is also called CQB, who can grade you to 5th Dan if YOU created the style? your Karate master can't because he is not qualified in the style you created. Being a 5th Dan in Karate does not make you an automatic 5th Dan in CQB or whatever style you make. I don't know anything about Akido or the secret service stuff so I'm not going to comment further on that. It just sounds a bit far fetched to me.

    However, like I said, the fact you've agreed to step up and prove your ability with your actions is respectable. It seems most people on here are happy talking and preaching about martial arts but wont get their hands dirty. Surely some Bullshido forumites are in New York?
    Fighting skill and Claims are two seperate issues. Right now his claims are the issue we can move into his fighting prowess later. I could be baddest ************ in the world but me claiming to be the last line of a uber secret koga ninja clan woudl be BS and not amount of skill will change that fact. Jules is more the welcome to go to a throwdown but that has little bearing on the things that are being questioned. I don't recall anyone saying, "Ha ha look at that guy he's a ***** and can't fight." I see pple question the things he said he did. Two seperat issues.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

    RIP SOLDIER

    Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

    You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh
  5. GoldenJonas is offline

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    3,378

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 10:13am

    Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumberjack
    A lot of people are saying "why should we bother meeting him?" well I thought this place was about putting up or shutting up. Jules seems to want to put up and he seems to want to walk the walk even if he is talking shite about secret service work and other things.....

    If Bullshido is all about putting up or shutting up, then why are you ducking Jules challenge? That's not to say his claims are not bullshit .... but we could go around in circles on them forever. I say meet up, and even if you don't fight it can be recorded and posted and both parties will have more respect at the end of it. The JFS saga went on for ages until it finally came to blows, and that is evidence enough to prove that that is what is necessary to settle these things sometimes.
    You sir are an idiot. Whether or not Jules can beat the **** out of someone has absolutely NO BEARING on whether his claims of multiple dan ranks, 2000 fights, secret service employment, creation of CQB, and police commendations, etc, etc., are valid, figments of his imaginations, or are being used as fraudulent marketing tools to make a buck.

    Please re-read Asia's posts concerning this matter.

    Slowly but surely Jules is providing info to verify some of his assertions and claims while others are left wanting as pointed out by IIF.

    The POINT of Bullshido is not to challenge every MA fraud (Jule's, before you go and get worked up here, I AM NOT CALLING YOU A FRAUD, I'm speaking in the general "mission statement" type contaxt) to a friggen NHB St33t Deathmatch. The point is to spotlight fraudulent claims of MA prowess and inflated credentials which mislead consumers.

    So, Lumberjack, re-read Asia's posts, read IIF's post above, read this post and......

    STFU
  6. Snake Plissken is offline
    Snake Plissken's Avatar

    When I Get Back

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,559

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 12:20pm

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    As far as "this little gem" asshole.....I have the certificate from the White Plains Police Dept, as well as the police blotter articles......I guess youre just NOT the kind of person that would help someone who needs it.....yeah.....youre a good guy
    Don't worry, I have submitted a FOIA request for records concerning the incident as well as any citations and awards issued to a Mr. Julius Hoenig.

    The reason many people doubt your claims, not as it you really care, is there is too much. Most people see the list of claims and accomplishments and say "Wow"
    most trained martial artists say "BS"
    because of the sheer number of them.

    I would venture to guess a majority of the posters here see you as just trolling for MySpace ass, which is fine...what I have a problem with the the appearance of impropriety. If you choose to put you credentials out into public and claim mastery, you should be prepared for what comes of it.

    As for you questions regarding my ability or desire to help someone in need....well, most people will go through life and have one moment of decision. Wow, you had three....what are the odds. Either you seek these situations or they find you by happenstance. Or...not.

    Should I need to prove any admins the steps I took to help others, I will be happy to fax or scan/e-mail something to them. They need only PM me and I will do so.

    The reason these questions are being raised aren't personal, merely factual. Odds are, each of us has been taken by a less then reputable instructor and we are trying to aid others to avoid it happening to them.

    If you truly are legitimately awarded as claimed and truly are a former instructor and former *good* dojo owner, I would hope you would understand and appreciate this site.

    If not, enjoy the MySpace ass.
  7. Tom Kagan is offline
    Tom Kagan's Avatar

    Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    New York, NY USA
    Posts
    5,602

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 12:49pm

    supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So as to not derail this one further, Lumberjack's nutriding and his "you all are a bunch of pussies" ACA style trolling rant/meltdown was given its own thread:

    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=59031
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

    "Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

    "Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

    My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
  8. knifehand1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 2:16pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    Don't worry, I have submitted a FOIA request for records concerning the incident as well as any citations and awards issued to a Mr. Julius Hoenig.

    The reason many people doubt your claims, not as it you really care, is there is too much. Most people see the list of claims and accomplishments and say "Wow"
    most trained martial artists say "BS"
    because of the sheer number of them.

    I would venture to guess a majority of the posters here see you as just trolling for MySpace ass, which is fine...what I have a problem with the the appearance of impropriety. If you choose to put you credentials out into public and claim mastery, you should be prepared for what comes of it.

    As for you questions regarding my ability or desire to help someone in need....well, most people will go through life and have one moment of decision. Wow, you had three....what are the odds. Either you seek these situations or they find you by happenstance. Or...not.

    Should I need to prove any admins the steps I took to help others, I will be happy to fax or scan/e-mail something to them. They need only PM me and I will do so.

    The reason these questions are being raised aren't personal, merely factual. Odds are, each of us has been taken by a less then reputable instructor and we are trying to aid others to avoid it happening to them.

    If you truly are legitimately awarded as claimed and truly are a former instructor and former *good* dojo owner, I would hope you would understand and appreciate this site.

    If not, enjoy the MySpace ass.
    When you contact th White Plains Police Dept....get it straight.....the award was for the year 2003, and given in 2004, and my name is JULIAN HOENIG......just so you have your facts straight.....Ive also submitted the article dates to another poster for verification......and so far, Lumberjack is right.....if this place is about "put up or shut op"....well...I "Put up".....meaning.....you all now know my name, where I work, and have been invited to come and "test me".....so far....nobody....NOBODY has put up.....kinda seems like he's right.....youre probably just a bunch of "wannabes" sitting behind the anonimity of a keyboard where its nice and safe......step out into the real world and lets see whatchya got......Ive always said "the belt just holds up your pants....get on the mat and lets see what you got".....so far.....not one of you has "stepped up to the plate"....so much for your "put up or shut up"
  9. knifehand1 is offline

    Featherweight

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    90

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 2:18pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and btw" Aardvarks".....I DO enjoy lots of MySpace ass.....judging by your picture all you probably enjoy is your right hand (or left if you go that way)
  10. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,955

    Posted On:
    8/21/2007 2:20pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    When you contact th White Plains Police Dept....get it straight.....the award was for the year 2003, and given in 2004, and my name is JULIAN HOENIG......just so you have your facts straight.....Ive also submitted the article dates to another poster for verification......and so far, Lumberjack is right.....if this place is about "put up or shut op"....well...I "Put up".....meaning.....you all now know my name, where I work, and have been invited to come and "test me".....so far....nobody....NOBODY has put up.....kinda seems like he's right.....youre probably just a bunch of "wannabes" sitting behind the anonimity of a keyboard where its nice and safe......step out into the real world and lets see whatchya got......Ive always said "the belt just holds up your pants....get on the mat and lets see what you got".....so far.....not one of you has "stepped up to the plate"....so much for your "put up or shut up"
    No one is going to come to your job. If you choose not to go to a throwdown that is on you. This whole fight me at my job thing has to stop.
    This is getting ridiculous who challenged your skill?

    Please tell us so we know.

    Your stories were challenged. That's it. No one said you didn't love Martial Arts no one said your art was fake. Except for one person. That same person got you ready to fight when you first appeared.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.