• Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 14 of 41 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

An American Hero!

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 1:27am

Business Class Supporting Membersupporting member
     TryKickboxingNow.com - Free Internet Marketing for Kickboxing Programs! Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So whats going on here?

Oh BTW, things posted on a forum, even if it is false, will not get Bullshido or any other forum into trouble. Its a forum so its as if we are all separate people speaking to each other. People have tried suing forums before and they loose.

Just thought Id point that out.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 2:47am

Style: Krav Maga/ Judo noob

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lol @ master of CQB. CQB is just that close quaters battle. Not a style but a battle field type. Engagments range from around 45yards or less. can include Long gun, Pistol,knife , beerbottle,etc. CQB is usealy a part of Urban warfare or the change in engament climate when raiding say a farm house.. any one who says they teach CQB i would ask how much range time is involved.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 3:06am

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knifehand1,

I think you will find that most people here who have put any time into looking things up, myself included, are not trying to prove you wrong. Just the opposite. We have been trying to verify your claims. If it were the opposite, we would just claim BS and call it a day. Why put in the time?

Look, I am the one who researched the SPCC to verify your claim about the title "agent" and the role of the SPCC. I am the one who found Kirk's Obit and verified that info for you. Not everyone here is out to rattle feathers. However, your adversarial attitude brings that stuff out.

There are many inconsistencies and seeming exaggerations in your discussions, bios, stories, etc, so it has been difficult. I know several of my questions to you have not been addressed.

Regarding my questions that have not been answered (if you choose to):

Your claim here on this forum that you are not a 3rd Dan in Katsugo Ryu AikiJuJitsu, yet in two of your bios on other sites you claim you are.

I am still also unsure of who promoted to to 5th dan in Aikido...was it also Kirk?

I am in agreement with some of the posters that your word play regarding titles and roles, jobs you have held, etc, could be considered lies by many or at the very least gross misrepresentations for your own benefit. I too think you are not lying outright about much of what you post here, but it seems to me that you have spun a web of exaggeration that has come back to bite you in the butt.

GIJoe6186 like boys, mainly his brother

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 3:07am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knifehand: We are not all the same person dude, get over this whole "send one of your boys to fight me *****!" attitude because it is retarded. Wer'e not minions of the Lord Asia or whatever and everyone here is an individual with different views.

SO stop being an asshole please, if your here you might as well prove some people wrong and clear up the mess, or you can be a dick and look stupid.

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 5:54am

Style: Full Contact Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

CQB

oh man he showed up & i missed it again? damn those nightshifts

in the meantime i found this :rolleyes: Asia better watchout for those shards lmao

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:48 am Post subject:
    Denni....

You are absolutely correct, a severe fingertip strike to the solar plexus (or any plexus for that matter) is always going to be very effective. Now, although the sternum is bone, it is "soft bone, because it has to constantly "flex", so the lungs can expand and decompress upon exhalation. An extremely powerful punch, or even better, a severe fingertip strike to the sternum (again, provided that the fingertips have been conditioned enough) can cause the sternum to break. The interesting part of the break itself though, is this....since the sternum is "soft bone", it doesnt break "clean", the way an arm, or leg would, for example. The sternum actually splinters, sending what amounts to "shards" of bone into the lungs, and those "shards" cut the lungs, and the person will wind up bleeding into the lungs, and essentially drowning in their own blood.

"I may be a trained killer but Im really a nice guy"

~Master Jules, "The Sandman"

6th Dan Okinawan Goju Ryu
    5th Dan Close Combat JuJitsu
    5th Dan CQB Tactics
    5th Dan Aikido
    Last edited by Elbow Bomber; 8/21/2007 5:59am at .

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 6:57am

Style: Ex SAS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, I personally think Jules' claims are suspicious and he's obviously awarded himself 5th dans and whatever. But one thing he's done that has impressed me is offer to meet people face to face. He seems legit as to where you can find him and insisting on him going to a Throwdown is a bit unfair if he's not part of the MMA, grappling or kickboxing scene.

A lot of people are saying "why should we bother meeting him?" well I thought this place was about putting up or shutting up. Jules seems to want to put up and he seems to want to walk the walk even if he is talking shite about secret service work and other things.

Also, what will it prove "trying to prove him wrong?"? He's not exactly going to say "ok right you got me. good play lads" is he. When it comes down to it, Martial Arts is about fighting, not "investigating" or background checks.

If you went to meet Jules then why not have a few of you go? Even if Asia fights some others can still be there if the bouncers get involved ... which I doubt they would do if it's an arranged thing. And before someone says "why don't you go?" well the reason is because i'm in Britain.

If Bullshido is all about putting up or shutting up, then why are you ducking Jules challenge? That's not to say his claims are not bullshit .... but we could go around in circles on them forever. I say meet up, and even if you don't fight it can be recorded and posted and both parties will have more respect at the end of it. The JFS saga went on for ages until it finally came to blows, and that is evidence enough to prove that that is what is necessary to settle these things sometimes.
    Last edited by Lumberjack; 8/21/2007 7:00am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 8:42am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Lumberjack]Ok, I personally think Jules' claims are suspicious and he's obviously awarded himself 5th dans and whatever. But one thing he's done that has impressed me is offer to meet people face to face. He seems legit as to where you can find him and insisting on him going to a Throwdown is a bit unfair if he's not part of the MMA, grappling or kickboxing scene.

You may think my claims are suspicious....thats your right....but I NEVER awarded myself ANY dan or any other rank in anything.....All my ranks were rightfully and officially awarded to me, as I said, by Master Kirk, and Master Grabow. What I have tried to explain about the Katsugu Ry awars is that ( and Ive said this before)....The award was in GOJU, not AikiJuJitsu....Master Tores saw it fitting to award me a 3rd Dan in GOJU, under the auspices of his Katsugo Ryu organization. Ive said that from day 1 to anyone who has ever asked me about that. Im glad I "impressed" you by my offer to meet people face to face....and that offer still stands.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 8:44am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Elbow Bomber
    oh man he showed up & i missed it again? damn those nightshifts

in the meantime i found this :rolleyes: Asia better watchout for those shards lmao

Posted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 9:48 am Post subject:
    Denni....

And what is not physiologically factual about this post ? You dont see me claiming to have the ability to do it, do you, just that it is a physiological fact.....so whats your point in posting this ?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 8:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sambosteve
    Knifehand1,

I think you will find that most people here who have put any time into looking things up, myself included, are not trying to prove you wrong. Just the opposite. We have been trying to verify your claims. If it were the opposite, we would just claim BS and call it a day. Why put in the time?

Look, I am the one who researched the SPCC to verify your claim about the title "agent" and the role of the SPCC. I am the one who found Kirk's Obit and verified that info for you. Not everyone here is out to rattle feathers. However, your adversarial attitude brings that stuff out.

There are many inconsistencies and seeming exaggerations in your discussions, bios, stories, etc, so it has been difficult. I know several of my questions to you have not been addressed.

Regarding my questions that have not been answered (if you choose to):

Your claim here on this forum that you are not a 3rd Dan in Katsugo Ryu AikiJuJitsu, yet in two of your bios on other sites you claim you are.

I am still also unsure of who promoted to to 5th dan in Aikido...was it also Kirk?

I am in agreement with some of the posters that your word play regarding titles and roles, jobs you have held, etc, could be considered lies by many or at the very least gross misrepresentations for your own benefit. I too think you are not lying outright about much of what you post here, but it seems to me that you have spun a web of exaggeration that has come back to bite you in the butt.
    Yes, my Aikido rank also came from Master Kirk. His Aikido teacher was Ted Smith, a 10th dan under Peter Urban. ALL of my ranks came from Master Kirk, and Glen Grabow......how much longer is this "investigation" going to go on for ?

I try to answer all your questions, but when your "researchers" cant find any proof of it, I am deemed to be a liar....that doesnt sound to fair to me....just because they cant find proof means it doesnt exist or didnt happen ?......Thats rediculous, and unfair.

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:01am

Style: Full Contact Brawling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

re

Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    And what is not physiologically factual about this post ? You dont see me claiming to have the ability to do it, do you, just that it is a physiological fact.....so whats your point in posting this ?
    well when i saw it i just thought it was kind off odd that you chose "knifehand" as your handle on here after posting that? why can't you do it then after all that conditionig and stuff youve done?

I try to answer all your questions, but when your "researchers" cant find any proof of it, I am deemed to be a liar....that doesnt sound to fair to me....just because they cant find proof means it doesnt exist or didnt happen ?......Thats rediculous, and unfair.
    i actually agree with you here if this is what is happening and i hope that its not.