Sponsored Links Spacer Image

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 6:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised nobody has keyed in on this little gem yet:

" In 2004, I was awarded the 2003 White Plains Police Department's Police Commissioner's award for capturing a violent felon who was in the act of raping an unconcious girl at one of the bars that I used to work security at. I also rescued a baby girl from being trapped in a truck that was involved in a freak car accident, and a few years before that, I saved a man from being beaten to death by another man with a tire iron after a minor car accident"

Misguided style basher

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 6:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kata

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uri Shatil
    Regarding the Heads of State:

Hugo Chavez is not on that list. He is a Head of State. In September 2006, there was a U.N. Summit of Heads of State. You might remember Hugo Chavez calling President Bush "the devil?" Seeing as Hugo Chaves isn't mentioned in that list, and CAR is a UN member state, it is quite possible that the PM or president of CAR would have also been there. In face, it is unlikely that the PM or president of CAR wouldn't be there.

Reference: http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/americ....un/index.html
    You'll note that they refer to the UN General Assembly being on "Wednsday," and the article was written September 20th of last year.
    There are plenty of heads of state listed for attending the UN General Assembly on September 18th 2006 on the Dept of State website. The President of CAR is General François Bozizé. if you can finda newsarticle confirming his attendence that would be great :)
    You are a total Douchbag. Train more, post nevermore.
    FickleFingerOfFate -08-21-2007 08:59 AM

just die already.
    Plasma - 08-20-2007 11:45 PM

Aikidokkkkakkakakakaaaaa
    Best MA website ever!!!!!: http://www.dogjudo.co.uk/

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    I'm surprised nobody has keyed in on this little gem yet:

" In 2004, I was awarded the 2003 White Plains Police Department's Police Commissioner's award for capturing a violent felon who was in the act of raping an unconcious girl at one of the bars that I used to work security at. I also rescued a baby girl from being trapped in a truck that was involved in a freak car accident, and a few years before that, I saved a man from being beaten to death by another man with a tire iron after a minor car accident"
    As far as "this little gem" asshole.....I have the certificate from the White Plains Police Dept, as well as the police blotter articles......I guess youre just NOT the kind of person that would help someone who needs it.....yeah.....youre a good guy

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    As far as "this little gem" asshole.....I have the certificate from the White Plains Police Dept, as well as the police blotter articles......I guess youre just NOT the kind of person that would help someone who needs it.....yeah.....youre a good guy
    Calling shenanigans on this doesn't mean he wouldn't help.

You are very arrogant.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:34pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You REALLY think Im going to scan my certificates and post them here...HERE ????? For a bunch of freaks like you to alter or do whatever the hell else it is that you do ?.....Youre out of your mind.....
    I have my certificates.....period.....I dont have to prove ANYTHING to you and your little "search team"....you dont want to believe me ???....I really dont care.....You and your "group" mean absolutely NOTHING to me....
    HOWEVER.....Like I said before.....If you wanna "test me".....youre more than welcome.....So to you "Superfly" with the huge afro.....come and "do some damage"....or send someone from your Ny/NYC area to do it for you.....You want me ?.....Ill be at the bar.....I dont need "rings" and "refs".....welcome to the street.....now you now where I work......so send someone....anyone.....I REALLY dont care who.....Ill take ANYONE you send.....lets go !.....Come and "do some damage"......Ill be waiting.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:40pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You REALLY think Im going to scan my certificates and post them here...HERE ????? For a bunch of freaks like you to alter or do whatever the hell else it is that you do ?.....Youre out of your mind.....
    I have my certificates.....period.....I dont have to prove ANYTHING to you and your little "search team"....you dont want to believe me ???....I really dont care.....You and your "group" mean absolutely NOTHING to me....
    HOWEVER.....Like I said before.....If you wanna "test me".....youre more than welcome.....So to you "Superfly" with the huge afro.....come and "do some damage"....or send someone from your Ny/NYC area to do it for you.....You want me ?.....Ill be at the bar.....I dont need "rings" and "refs".....welcome to the street.....now you now where I work......so send someone....anyone.....I REALLY dont care who.....Ill take ANYONE you send.....lets go !.....Come and "do some damage"......Ill be waiting.
    Wow uhmmm yeah.

Who asked you to scan anything? No one.
    Who wants a street fight? You.
    Who wants a test? You.
    Who keeps screaming about his badass street fight rep? You.

See this is the thing. At the bar you aren't the only bouncer. I know I've done security and bounced for a limited time. I stopped because of aasssholes like you. No all bouncers aren't assholes. Yet EVERY bar has you.

The guy that can't separate lies from reality. Knocking drunks out doesn't make you a badass. Ganging up on one guy and punching him when he is restrained does not make you a badass. Cold cocking a **** talker does not make you a badass.

You are a limo driver with delusions of grandeur. Who cares if you saved someones life? Many people have done the same exact thing with no fanfare.

Shut up.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    More BS. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have taken the time to write your post in that manner.

And **** your "test" what do I get for beating your ass? Nothing. In the slim chance that you might beat me will that change the validity of your claims? No. Your so called "skills" have been called into question yet just your claims get that through your head.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for your "records"......I havent worked for the limo company since last year.....but Im sure youll find some way to turn that into a negative as well.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just for your "records"......I havent worked for the limo company since last year.....but Im sure youll find some way to turn that into a negative as well.
    Only one making things negative is you.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 7:54pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asia the Invincible
    More BS. If you really didn't care you wouldn't have taken the time to write your post in that manner.

And **** your "test" what do I get for beating your ass? Nothing. In the slim chance that you might beat me will that change the validity of your claims? No. Your so called "skills" have been called into question yet just your claims get that through your head.
    Big talk for a fool from Georgia......cmon up....and Ill be more than happy to knock your ass back to the 70's.....

Again.....have a nice nite.....Ill check in tomorrow to see what other BS youve come up with.....
Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast