Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No one is dumb enough to go to your place of work to harass you. That way you can set them up and call the cops or instigate a fight.

It is a lose lose situation for anyone testing you. Sadly, this has nothing to do with proving your credentials.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/19/2007 11:18pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 11:04pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    Regardless of all these questions, the invitation to the bar where I work is OPEN to any and all takers....PLEASE feel free to "test me", if that will make you happy. As I said, it will be MY pleasure.
    Goonight for now
    BOUNCERS - You usually run in packs - like dogs or gang bangers. Some working extra hours for the money. Most on an ego trip with no other job skills. Don't tell me different.

Kindly provide FACT on your lineage, which begins with your direct (Kirk) association.

AND I may ask, why was this Kirk spending so much time at your good graces (living under your roof and teaching you (1 on 1) to the extent that you progressed so quickly?

I (we) are starting to smell BS despite your best attempts.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 11:10pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I do NOT have a 3rd Dan in Katsugo Ryu AikiJuJitsu.
    Your bio here says you do: http://www.lyon-ma.com/p7.htm

From a karate forum you posted on:

Master Julian Hoenig

5th Dan, Renshi, Okinawan GoJu Ryu
    5th Dan, Co-Founder CQB Tactics (Close Quarter Battle)
    3rd Dan Katsugo Ryu AikiJuJitsu
    2nd Dan USA/Urban GoJu Ryu
    1st Dan Close Combat JuJitsu
    Police Tactics/Hand to Hand Combat Master Instructor
    Member--United Martial Artists Association Black Belt Hall of Fame 1998
    Member--Action Martial Arts Magazine Black Belt Hall of Fame 2004

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 11:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive also mentioned MANY times that the LE agency that I worked for was the SPCC (society for prevention of cruelty to children), of which, Master Kirk was the Chief of Police....
    I am not in LE, so can anyone explain if this is a actual Law enforcement agency, or a private organization as the word "Society" would seem to indicate? A noble group no doubt either way.

On you my space you said you were a volunteer detective with the SPCC.

One of my Masters has been in law enforcement for over 30 years, and is currently The Chief of Police for the SPCC (Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children), and he inducted me in as a volunteer detective
    Here you say Agent and later special agent.

My master had been in law enforcement since the late 60's, and he was the Chief of police of the SPCC, and HE was the one who swore me in as an agent, to begin with, and as the years went by, I received a promotion to special agent...
    That seems a big difference in terms to me...agent, special agent and volunteer dectective.

Thjis seems like similar word play to the sercet service gig...tactical driver...limo driver...
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/19/2007 11:48pm at .

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 11:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally Posted by knifehand1
    Im sure that none of my answers mean anything to you all anyway...
    I for one, do appreciate you coming here and answering questions.

You never did answer my question about your 5th Dan Aikido Rank. Can you please revisit this? Was this rank from Kirk as well?

Also you never answered my question regarding contact information for the United Martial Artists Hall of Fame which placed you in the HOF in 1998. I can't find anything about this group on line. There are several small clubs and orgs by that name, none of which offer a HOF as far as I can figure.

Additionally, just out of my curiousity....who are you (as a group), and what makes you think that you have the right, let alone the credentials to "fact check" ANYONES background ???
    This is a public forum (ike all forums) which exists primarily to offer opportunities to fact check information which has been offered to the public - as is your information.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 12:04am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Goju Ryu, Aikido, JuJitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am going to sleep. I will do the best I can to continue to answer your lengthly list of questions....This is like an inquisition, and totally unneccessary, as well as uncalled for, but as I said, tomorrow, I will continue to address you seemingly endless list of questions.

As I mentioned before, I have made it clear as to WHER your NY/NYC affiliates can find and "test" me, if they want to take this a step further.....since mapquest usually really sucks, Ill even be more than happy to furnish them with directions , if necessary, and again, it will be MY pleasure....of that, you can rest assured....and whoever decides to "visit" me neednt worry....Ill make it known to the other bouncers that under NO circumstances are they to get involved. Just remember...I didnt get the nickname "The Sandman" for nothin'. I truly hope that someone from your organization has the sack to "step up to the plate".....so far theres been a lot of talk.....and as I said, Ill do my best to try to "un confuse you and yours". But I believe it was "Lumberjack" that invited me to a "throwdown" if thats what you call it......But I prefer to make it REAL.....no rings, no rules, no bells, no pads.no time limits....

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 12:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Except for lumberjack, nobody has even mentioned anything about testing you. Why do you keep bringing it up?

For those who are interested, I did do some research on the NY SPCC and found an old article (very old...1908) outlining the history of the agency as a odd mix of state ageny and private society. According to this old piece they do in fact have "agents" under their employ.
    http://links.jstor.org/sici?sici=000...3E2.0.CO%3B2-3

The NYSPCC website does not indicate this fuction today. However, there are a few informational pages about the NYSPCC on other website that do suggest such investigative functions of the NYSPCC.

Also, for knifehand:

I did locate (and verify) Alexander Kirk's obituary which confirms much of what you have claimed. From the Honolulu Star Bullitin: http://starbulletin.com/2006/08/24/news/obits.html

Alexander Kirk
    Aug. 21, 2006
    Alexander Kirk, 57, of Pahoa, Hawaii, chief of the Hawaii Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children and Animals, died in Hilo Medical Center. He was born in Arizona. He is survived by son James Paulus and numerous foster children. Visitation: 6-9 p.m. Monday at Dodo Mortuary. Cremation to follow Tuesday. Casual attire.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 12:27am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.nyspcc.org/beta_history/index_history.htm

Now the above is the original NYSPCC.

http://www.northcountrygazette.org/a...onyEntity.html
    http://www.oag.state.ny.us/press/200...feb23a_06.html
    http://www.empirestatenews.net/News/20050606-1.htm

Now, the above link has nothing to do with Kirk or Jules. It came up in a search when I tried looking for Chief of Police or police NYSPCC.

In the first link it talks about being set up like a police department.

http://starbulletin.com/2006/08/24/news/obits.html

Obit concerning Mr. Kirk. R.I.P.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 12:31am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by knifehand1
    I am going to sleep. I will do the best I can to continue to answer your lengthly list of questions....This is like an inquisition, and totally unneccessary, as well as uncalled for, but as I said, tomorrow, I will continue to address you seemingly endless list of questions.

As I mentioned before, I have made it clear as to WHER your NY/NYC affiliates can find and "test" me, if they want to take this a step further.....since mapquest usually really sucks, Ill even be more than happy to furnish them with directions , if necessary, and again, it will be MY pleasure....of that, you can rest assured....and whoever decides to "visit" me neednt worry....Ill make it known to the other bouncers that under NO circumstances are they to get involved. Just remember...I didnt get the nickname "The Sandman" for nothin'. I truly hope that someone from your organization has the sack to "step up to the plate".....so far theres been a lot of talk.....and as I said, Ill do my best to try to "un confuse you and yours". But I believe it was "Lumberjack" that invited me to a "throwdown" if thats what you call it......But I prefer to make it REAL.....no rings, no rules, no bells, no pads.no time limits....
    Look threatening to fight people isn't going to stop the "inquisition" as you call it. There are many skilled people who don't hold rank. Your skill doesn't necessarily equal your rank.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 1:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the first link it talks about being set up like a police department.
    Those three link all discuss the misrepresentation as police. However, apparently all SPCCs, while they may be different incorporated entities, are inter-related in NY under their mission statements, legal responsibilities and rights.

For those interested, here is a copy of the suit: http://www.oag.state.ny.us/press/200...01751-2005.pdf

It is an interesting read in that is describes the legal paramenters of any SPCC in New York State and how the King County SPCC violated those parameters.
    Last edited by sambosteve; 8/20/2007 1:39am at .
Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 678910 1112131420 ... LastLast