Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 7:17pm

Style: Muay Thai n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bravo IS known for his marijuana. Chambers, being his student, could very well just be high a good amount of the time when he's making his website.

I haven't posted here high yet, but posting drunk definitely makes for more... ::ahem:: interesting comments. I can only imagine what making a website high would be like. (And it could always be a joke)

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 7:26pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cuatro76
    Anybody check out Jason Chamber's web site? According to his resume he's a black belt in BJJ among other arts. But most noticeably a musical theater and daytime soap actor. The most glaring thing is that it doesn't say his MMA record is 16/4 but calls it his "professional Ultimate Fighter (UFC) record. I've never seen him on a UFC event. Has anybody else? I'm sure his PR people did this, but they should get the terminology right.

http://www.jasonchambers.net/Resume.html
    He's never fought in the UFC, but according to him, he was offered the chance to.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Chambers
    Ive had contracts with Pride, UFC and Elite EX at one time or another... my fighting career has always been 2nd to my acting career. I signed on to fight Spencer Fisher in UFC 60 and a week later booked the pilot for this show...I had a very tough decision to make. Choose stage or the cage. I wasn't going to be able to do both- the pilot would have been filming 2 weeks after my UFC fight and they didn't want me to have any marks or injuries. I also thought that I can always take another fight down the road and that it would be a discredit to the sport to think I could train half -ass and fight any top teir guys. Tons of my close friends and training partners fight/fought in the UFC and or Pride and I know the commitment that they make to be competitive on that level. Fighting will always be there and I will always support it 110% but it may just be from the other side of the cage ....at least for now.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/23/2007 1:03pm

Style: Judo, Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I think with my size and strentgh I can just Bullrush him and overpower him." This has been the case for every Martial Art that they have encounter so we must be doing something wrong, practicing all these years.

Train Hard, Stay Safe,
    Good Luck

The Long Island Training Triad for 2008!
    Combat Judo
    Scarola BJJ
    Red Boy BJJ
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678