Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 5:07pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hui_Xiu
    Oh god, you are so right.
    I'd pay to see Foreman fight today. Always a favorite, and I highly recommend his grill.

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 5:10pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kein Haar,
    I heard Ali's camp gave him that dog as a psyops stunt, knowing that the locals associated german sheps with brutal police oppression and would thus root for Ali. (Could be Don king spin, though.)

Speaking of which, i'm noticing you always chime in with loaded racial comments regarding black and brown people, and someone else has pointed out that your name translates to "no hair" in German.

So, anything you want to clarify, or do you just think siccing dogs on Black People is funny?

So, regardless of whether of not Officer No Hair is a vicious bigot hiding behind a badge (deep apologies if this is not the case, eternal "**** you's" if accurate)....

.... Foreman is fucking awesome. On Futurama last night, they had Bender compete in Ultimate Robot Fighting. Foreman's preserved Head-in-a-jar was one of the commentators.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Edit: I give a **** about "clarifying" for you. Your post history suggests a preoccupation with the topic of your presumptions about me. This is your hang-up, not mine.

Back on topic...

Foreman and Frazier are my heroes. Ali wouldn't be what he is today without those two manimals.
    Last edited by Nid; 8/16/2007 6:10pm at .

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 6:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am preoccupied with race issues - i think they are a mess in america right now.

Two things that arn't helping: predominant black attitudes about cops, and white racist cops who reinforce the stereotype.

Over the last few weeks, you've compared black people fighting to chimpanzees, claimed to be ignorant of how that could possibly be seen as racist, stated that you "love" illegal mexicans in an obviously sarcastic manner, and now remarked how Foreman's dog irritating the african fight fans was somehow "cool".

And you have a username that could be taken to mean"skinhead" in German.

Any one of these wouldn't draw my attention, but the pattern sure has.

So, maybe you have more of a hangup regarding this issue than you want to admit.

I've already apologized if I am judging you wrongly (and I mean that sincerely) - yet after your edit you claim to not care to clarify. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the futon, or did I touch a nerve?

A simple, "nah, you've got me wrong Zendetta" and I'd let it go with further apologies(a white cop might find benefit in being told when he's coming off as racist). Instead there is a new thread on sociocide pointed in my direction.

We could apply some Cop Logic: the innocent have nothing to fear. You bitter response has clarified plenty, thanks. If i'm wrong about you I'd still like to know.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 6:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uh-huh.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 7:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kein Haar
    Back on topic...

Foreman and Frazier are my heroes. Ali wouldn't be what he is today without those two manimals.

This helps.

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 8:17pm

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    This helps.
    It's a German cop and a PC guy from SF, I wouldn't get in the middle of this.

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 8:25pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOl. Me, PC from SF? You don't know me too well, do you?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 9:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Being P.C. has definitely evolved.

Tipper Gore era P.C. is actually embraced by neo-cons now, i.e. Sean Hannity. That's where you simply don't say this-or-that. That's where people get away with saying: "What me? P.C.? I say ******, &&&&&&, and %%% all the time!"

The new brand of P.C. is being conscious of that which used to be forbidden, but looking for the right context to say it way too much; or to say it in order to [over]exhibit your association with the proletariat; or to be ironic. Common are jokes regarding one's own ethnic background...and maybe creeping out into jokes of neighboring european countries. "Mick"...hehe.

My wife's theater friends are a great example. They're about as gay, and liberal, and educated as I've ever seen in one place at one time. Yet, for example, they'll have a party wherein they all wear the most offensive outfit they can think of. All sorts of themes revolving around "******", pedophiles, nazis, etc.

Yet, I'm sure one or more have taken place in some sort of "march" for.... whomever.

Zendetta is that.

This is far removed from the "explicit lyrics" era. Far removed, indeed.
    Last edited by Nid; 8/16/2007 9:09pm at .

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 9:07pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PC as in Pubococcygeus?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast