Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 3:56pm

Style: killer kung-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

lama thunderbolt?!

this guy's probably old, old news here at bullshido, but i couldn't dig up any dirt on him when i searched the forums.

so if lama thunderbolt hasn't already been drilled into the ground: any impressions?

http://www.lamathunderbolt.com/

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 7:04pm

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like Yellow Bamboo/George Dillman no touch KO bullshit. Lama Thunderbolt just has better production values. I'd love to fight this guy. I urge anybody that gets the chance (yeah right, he'll only do this to his own brainwashed students) to not just beat him, but cripple him. I don't give a damn if a third party pulls you off, jump back on and make an example of this fraud for all time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 7:24pm

Style: Judo + sports ju-jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my fucking god... I clicked "Seminar Info" and stumbled onto this page.

Qualified and utter bullshit. I pity the fools who actually buy into it. I just hate it when some people take advantage of others like this.

Is there anyone living in Hawaii (where he/it apparently resides) who can check things out a bit closer?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 7:48pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigSwede
    Oh my fucking god... I clicked "Seminar Info" and stumbled onto this page.

Qualified and utter bullshit. I pity the fools who actually buy into it. I just hate it when some people take advantage of others like this.

Is there anyone living in Hawaii (where he/it apparently resides) who can check things out a bit closer?
    I looked at the page and that stare scared the crap out of me. He must have escaped Heaven's Gate before Hale-Bopp came by and picked the rest of his douche-bag pals up for their "journey".

Posted On:
    8/22/2007 4:43am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We can only hope he's castrated already.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 6:19pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wireless orgasms? Psssh.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/25/2007 11:42pm

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Lama Dorje (Tibetan for Thunderbolt) was born Max Christensen, as the only survivor of the birth of triplets. His father had been exposed to very high levels of Agent Orange in the military and the result was that his offspring had many physical anomalies and birth defects. Fortunately, on the military base there was a kind, Chinese groundskeeper, who befriended the family and took care of young Max."

OMG. Agent Orange. Military. Triplets. Chinese groundskeeper.

Ok, this has peaked my interest. I will research the given name and some of the other information, I think. And if you're looking for someone in Hawaii, I will contact a friend of mine who trains at Mayhem's gym near Hilo to see if he has the time.

Off to do the interwarbz searchy thingy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/26/2007 12:13am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, first hit for '"Max Christensen" military', which I figured would weed out alot of the other MC's, found this interesting tidbit:

http://www.irishufology.net/forums/l...php/t3698.html

And I must say, wow! Shades of Grand Celestial Do anyone?

[quote=Skylark, poster at irishufology.net, replying to Simon, the OP]"Yes...certainly an interesting story of this 'Man'...with 3 strands of DNA. I know of MANY with 4 or more...up to 12. SO, I tend to take these things more 'Lightly'."

3 strand DNA? Ok, this is some craziness, but he doesn't reference where he had heard this 3 strand claim in relation to Mr. Christensen.

Now, there is also this tidbit relating another website investigating (or at least inviting investigation of) "Gurus" and other fakes such as this:

http://guruphiliac.blogspot.com/2007...underhead.html

They seem to have a common goal with Bullshido, though on the religio-philosophical front. A very short blurb and not much information, but they might be able to access information we can't.

http://www.healing-in-hawaii.com/

Mrs. Furgiuele mentions that she has learned various arts from our Mr. Christensen. She might be a good place for a contact in Hawaii to find out more about him.

HAHAHAHAHA

I found it! The gem that turns this into a seriously laughable process! The point of origin for his delusions, I think:

http://www.vernonjohns.org/snuffy1186/litbudda.html

The summary for the movie, Little Buddha, starring Keanu Reeves, and directed by Bernardo Bertolucci.

Quote Originally Posted by From summary for "Little Buddha"
    Jesse then starts to learn of the great Siddhartha.

Siddhartha "he who brings good" was born in Nepal to a king. A mystical hermit comes to the king and tells him that Siddhartha will be a great king.

He travels to Seattle to hear of the possible finding of the reincarnation of Lama Dorje (Lama Thunderbolt in English). They believe this to be Jesse, son of an engineer.
    This is hilarious. If, in 1993, there is a movie about "finding the reincarnation of Lama Dorje", then, 14 years later, a man claims over the internet to be said reincarnation...I postulate that someone watched too many movies about Tibet. My 2 cents, of course, but wouldn't it be absolutely the funniest thing you've ever heard if someone can actually confront him and see him blush when it's suggested?

Anyways, the well has dried up and I have a hot tub to get into. Ya'll have fun.