223558 Bullies, 4216 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast

Slipping coal into stockings with a little sumptin for mom.

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:24pm

Style: Rehab Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    We may as well stop pretending it's MMA and drop back into grappling/wrestling.
    That's a fair point, but unless I missed a memo he has nothing to do with creating Georgias wierd amateur MMA rules, and as I pointed out the rules themselves really aren't offering him any advantages that somone else couldn't take.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what would stop his opponent to charge into him and kick em in the head so hard he lands in the audience?

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    what would stop his opponent to charge into him and kick em in the head so hard he lands in the audience?
    No head kicks allowed. (at least they aren't listed as permitted, although they also don't show up under forbidden. Can any GA types clarify that)

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:31pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    what kinda fight is it then???
    i mean its cool how this guy wants to go over his limitations, i respect that, but this is just ridiculous.
    every moron can see its not a good idea to let him fight people when he has no limbs.

you can be as political correct as you like but this is just common sense: no hands/arms= no boxing.

he has done these kind of actions before and im starting to think this guy is some dramawhore.
    not sure yet.

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah, here we go, website with also commerical for his book 'no excuses'.
    i've made up my mind: dramawhore.
    This boxing thing was publicity move.
    http://www.kmaynard.com/index.html

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:40pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    That's a fair point, but unless I missed a memo he has nothing to do with creating Georgias wierd amateur MMA rules, and as I pointed out the rules themselves really aren't offering him any advantages that somone else couldn't take.
    So if someone scoots around on the floor of the ring/cage, but fails to make any contact, would you think the ref would not, at some point, stand the guy up and make him fight? If a ************ drops to his ass or knees to fight me, well, I could presumedly avoid the guy until the ref stood it up. What the **** would I do if fighting this guy? I can't hit him, I can't kick him, if I go to the ground with him, I can't armbar him or kneebar him, or heelhook him, or do any kind of ankle lock, or Kimura him, or omoplata him.....I think you get the point, or at least you should.

I would be forced into fighting in one range with a guy who specializes in that range, all the while robbing me of...**** man, nearly all of my fucking offensive moves. I would have to choke him somehow. I guess if you could get around to his back a RNC would work nicely, seeing as he has no arms to defend it...or maybe a triangle? Who knows?

Usually I'm not too fond of the athletic commision's rulings on MMA, but in this case they got it right.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Diabolical Physiognomy

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:43pm

Style: Boxing; Sub. Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy
    No head kicks allowed. (at least they aren't listed as permitted, although they also don't show up under forbidden. Can any GA types clarify that)
    Last I heard, headkicks while standing were put back in the rules at some point while the rule changes were being passed.

Now lovely Lucifer, in hell so stark
    King, and lord of sin and pride
    With some mist his wits make dark.
    He send thee grace to be thy guide

HE LOOKS LIKE A TINY BEAR MIXED WITH A CAT, AND THAT IS THE MEANEST ANIMAL MIXTURE EVER, BEAR FOR FUCKING STRENGTH, AND CAT FOR FUCKING MEAN!!! ************.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:51pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaii
    I can see both sides of the argument about whether or not to allow him to compete in MMA, but to those of you who are launching into long winded rants about how much of a **** ass kyle maynard is, when I guarantee you've never even so much as had a conversation with the guy, or just taking the opportunity to do nothing but make shameless handicapped jokes that aren't even remotely funny, you are fucking pathetic.

I don't need to know someone that takes advantage of a nauseatingly PC society to impose himself upon others and completely ignore the ridiculousness of his demands. He should count his blessings, in damn near any ancient culture, he would have been thrown out with the bathwater. Let him fight, no accomodations. The main problem is that everyone w/o a PC-brainwashed mind see how silly this situation is.

Some people in this world get it, that you play the hand that you're dealt. You don't demand that all of the rules are thrown out to make everyone "equal".

Besides, I'm sure that at least half of you are defending this guy just really want to get drunk and watch some big MMA'er play "Kick the [Kyle Maynard]".

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 5:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    green varrot for jim jude as soon as the rep is working again.
    He has the correct approach.

Posted On:
    8/15/2007 6:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude
    Some people in this world get it, that you play the hand that you're dealt. You don't demand that all of the rules are thrown out to make everyone "equal".
    What fucking rule are you talking about? The only rule is that you can't punch him in the face while standing, which you couldn't do anyways unless you are some sort of mishapen freak.

Jesus christ people, noone is pointing a gun at your heads and forcing you to fight him.
Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast