Page 7 of 13 First ... 34567891011 ... Last
  1. #61
    1bad65's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    austin, tx
    Posts
    1,632
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    Scott knows very little if anything about the weapons he claims to teach.
    That's the real scary part. It's an accident waiting to happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    He has lost some weight, he was a lifeguard for the city pool this summer.
    Thanks a hell of alot for that mental image!

  2. #62

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    716
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    That's the real scary part. It's an accident waiting to happen.




    Thanks a hell of alot for that mental image!
    sorry about that. One of my students called me from the city pool and sent a pic. He was going to pretent to be drowning just to pull Scott under. We can be alittle devious at times.

  3. #63

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    368
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I was under the impression that it was for disorderly conduct. We all know he has outbursts at times.
    What kind of outburst does it take to get kicked out of CAP? Not to downplay the role of the Civil Air Patrol, but are they not just the Boy Scouts with planes?

    So, what is the latest about an instructor leaving Mr. Scott's latest venture? Why did this guy leave?

    And, what of pics/video of his latest incarnation of a Martial Arts School? Would love to see some more comdey gold by "Da Master".

  4. #64
    Adon4Ever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    OKC, OK
    Posts
    253
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow... the comedy never stops with this guy :laughing7

    I forget, Fox: what was the Hung Gar guy's name? It wasn't Hull, was it? That's the Kenpo guy. What was it? Adams, or something like that?

    Sorry, can't believe I forgot that.

    So Coda is still recruiting new students, to replace the ones he keeps scaring off. Though, after seeing him in action, I can't believe he'd scare a fly off LOL.

    I'd loved to have seen that booth he set up. Woulda been great. Especially would have loved to grab a bunch of copies and written "FRAUD" over them, then re-distributed them. Or even better... just hand out some of our own flyers, with the address to the bullshido.com article and the subsequent threads. Let any potential students see for themselves.

    Other than that, hope you've been doing okay, Fox.


    Josh

  5. #65

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    368
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, to the local guys...

    How about getting some more of the ex-students of Coda and perhaps getting a few words from them about their past experiences? I'm sure that there some gold in that!

  6. #66

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    716
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkieusa
    OK, to the local guys...

    How about getting some more of the ex-students of Coda and perhaps getting a few words from them about their past experiences? I'm sure that there some gold in that!
    I am working on that. Still working on vids. All recording devices are no longer allowed in the building.

  7. #67

    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bel Air, Maryland
    Posts
    368
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fox
    I am working on that. Still working on vids. All recording devices are no longer allowed in the building.
    And just who got that rule in place? No...let me guess!!

  8. #68

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    716
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Adon4Ever
    Wow... the comedy never stops with this guy :laughing7

    I forget, Fox: what was the Hung Gar guy's name? It wasn't Hull, was it? That's the Kenpo guy. What was it? Adams, or something like that?

    Sorry, can't believe I forgot that.

    Josh

    Miller

  9. #69

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    83
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That was just an attempt to keep trouble from brewing at his own school though.

  10. #70

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Oklahoma
    Posts
    716
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CorvusCorvanes
    That was just an attempt to keep trouble from brewing at his own school though.
    I agree. I think Miller did a smart thing in walking away from that situation.

Page 7 of 13 First ... 34567891011 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO