Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 2:26pm

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK gang, hold on to your seats, there's more!

http://www.myspace.com/truepowerdojo

We teach Bushido Kai Karate Kenpo Aikido Judo Collegiate Grappling Jujitsu Style Wrestling Kobudo (traditional weapons training including: Bo Staff, Jo Staff, Nunchuck, Tonfa, Sai, Escrima, and to select students, the delicate art of the Katana) We emphasise in Join Locks, Pressure Points, however our main goal, always, is to develop positive character in every student. Class Schedule. Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, 6pm-8:30pm at 1911 North Boomer, Stillwater, Oklahoma, 74075. Our instructors can be reached at 405-880-0451

Who I'd like to meet:
    We here at True Power Martial Arts would like to meet you. We are dedicated to teaching Bushido Kai Karate Kenpo (Way of the empty handed, hard bodied warrior). At this dojo, we are purely dedicated to having a fun time together as a class and learning that true martial arts mastering comes only from mastering ourselves.

Someone please explain to me, what is a "Join Lock"?

Again, whomever let this boob out of high school should be flogged!

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 5:18pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by chalkieusa
    We are dedicated to teaching Bushido Kai Karate Kenpo (Way of the empty handed, hard bodied warrior).

This one had me in tears.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 7:52pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 8:00pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know I'll get **** from KFK and eventually Stick. I really don't give a ****.

Who are the people that continue to give this guy a chance?

I mean it is one thing for him to open up a school by himself. He must have good game because he keeps leeching on to people that have no clue. Every time someone gives him a break he takes it a step further.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 8:01pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot
    Someone get him a bra.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 8:17pm

Style: Shotokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Someone get him a bra.
    Katbrady- Notice the size B cup.. in addition to his love handles... lol damn that pic is VERY OLD!! cuz he don't look like that at all!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/16/2007 9:17pm

Style: various styles

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=It is Fake]I know I'll get **** from KFK and eventually Stick. I really don't give a ****.

Who are the people that continue to give this guy a chance?

I mean it is one thing for him to open up a school by himself. He must have good game because he keeps leeching on to people that have no clue. Every time someone gives him a break he takes it a step further.[/quot

If you mean KFK is me then, no you will not catch any flack. Just look at the site I posted earlier and you can figure who they are. Only one of there is helping him , which I have little respect for. The other Mr. Miller has his own venue,I do not believe it is to help Scott either.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/17/2007 1:40am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by boxingbear
    Katbrady- Notice the size B cup.. in addition to his love handles... lol damn that pic is VERY OLD!! cuz he don't look like that at all!!
    Bigger right?

C or D cup now?

Posted On:
    8/17/2007 8:37am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I began many years ago, for a person of only 21, 19 years dedicated to an idea, tradition and art begins to wear on the soul.
    Didn't happen w/o pics. We want pics of a 2 year old dedicated to any idea beyond eating and pooping.

In the Dojo that I trained in, we did not have formal testing on a set day or time till the Rank of Shodan First degree Blackbelt, My Sensei felt that this put undue peruse on the student and that they would perform better without the pressure, Normally this is a Kung Fu practice, not really in keeping with Karate-do tradition but it works very well.
    And yet, in spite of this, Coda still manages to fail his blue belt test 5 times.

but still No Blue belt, I worked hard and saw others get promotions 4 times and I "failed" each time until one day, while I was in the tea garden practicing my Kata, Hanshi asked me to come and sit with him. I sat down and poured some tea for the both of us, after we drank and I calmed down from the workout, Hanshi said let me pour you some more, as he did he filled my cup to much, it ran over the top. He asked me about the significance of this act.
    Apparantly this is the traditional Japanese way of communicating to a student that they are so full of **** they can't be taught anything. In this case all it apparantly caused was a homo-erotic emo fixational delusion.

He finished by asking if I had discovered the meaning of infinity,
    We are discovering the meaining of infinity. It is the end of Coda's delusional suckage.

Today, men and women train in Do (the way)
    We see the "Do", just not the Pillsbury ad.

but it does not matter what style you do as long as you have good omotewaza, (basics) you have an instructor who teaches peace always over violence, and an open heart ready to grow.
    Here at Bullshido we prefer instructors who teach violence successfully, and kind of stay away from all that "open heart" gayness.

(and FYI what happens between the Bowing is simple, they strike at you, you do your stuff according to your Do, and they lose)
    You mean, like in Coda's evaluation video where he gets the **** beat out of him by lightweights and 10 year old girls?

In closing, We live in a world of wonders, both natural and artificial.
    Coda's world = more artificial.

and always let ignorance have the path,
    You're the "black belt" in that for sure.

Promote outer peace, but when your inner peace is disturbed, and there is no other way than to fight, remember the words of Ed Parker, "I have no weapons…Only Karate My Empty Hands…but should it be a mater of life…death…or honor, then here is my weapons, Karate My Empty Hands"
    I just get this terrible mind picture of a large pudgy gay man trying to bum rush someone...

Posted On:
    8/17/2007 9:52am

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That pic of him is hilarious. If he looks like that at 21, I can't even begin to wonder what he will like when he's 35. I'm 35 and would be ashamed to look like that.
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast