Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Cuang Nhu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Grand Master Never lost interest

Quote Originally Posted by new2bjj View Post
    They had a big, long time school in Berkeley Ca. The Grand master, from what I heard, actually lost interest in Martial Arts and got into doing marathons and iron mans. Then he died. Lot's of butch lesbians in the local photo's but it's Berkeley, so, you know the drill...
    The Grand Master of Cuong Nhu NEVER lost interest and gave classes until he passed away. I personally trained with him until he was too ill to teach. He did get into running and Ultra's but never stopped teaching and developing Cuong Nhu.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You lurked for two years to post on a thread that's been dead for a decade?
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Muay Thai/Wrestling
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    You lurked for two years to post on a thread that's been dead for a decade?
    Come on now...

Sometimes these things are so important they take two years of careful consideration to get exactly right.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Never seen it before

Never saw it until yesterday.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robertFirst View Post
    Never saw it until yesterday.
    Which is probably because it's been off the front page since before the housing market crashed, which is because nobody was posting in it, which, in turn, and this is the important part, because nobody gives a fraction of a ****.

DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And yet you responded.

Quote Originally Posted by ermghoti View Post
    Which is probably because it's been off the front page since before the housing market crashed, which is because nobody was posting in it, which, in turn, and this is the important part, because nobody gives a fraction of a ****.
    I give a **** and that's the important part.

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by robertFirst View Post
    I give a **** and that's the important part.
    You probably should have read some threads other than this one in the past two years, or maybe the Terms of Service, where posting on dead threads is strongly discouraged.

Page 3 of 3 First 123