Our Sponsors:

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/04/2008 9:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Um...don't know that I'm "crying" DII just answering the man's inquiry.

I have, however, moved on and am now focusing my time on the rest of the team including my Super Heavyweight, Bubba "the Next Big Thing" Naratil. A legit 255 lb'er with agility, stamina and a punch to kill. Watch out for him in the very near future.

Also getting ready to make a splash at NAGA's Battle at the Beach where Rat Pack will look to improve on it's 6th place team finish last year (out of nearly 100 teams). Renzo Black Belt Brian Miller, fomerly of Hatfield MA will be rolling under the Rat Pack flag along with approx 30 other competitors.

Posted On:
    7/16/2008 2:29am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M-Tri
    I'm on it.
    So was that Mansor on the tape?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2008 7:58am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    M-Tri has apparently been silenced by the powers that be-jj....

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/16/2008 12:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for nothing M-Tri

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/19/2008 12:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bbinfu
    Out of respect for Mansor and as a courtesy (quite undeserved) to Robson, I have been reluctant up until now to post all I know about that unholy union. However, if you want to find out what you can and post it on here, much like the legendary "Deep Throat" (I know we've used this analogy before but I like it) I would be willing to confirm or deny what you discover to keep you in the right direction.

A word of advise, in watergate it was "follow the money". Here, may I suggest that you should "follow the rank". From the sounds of it, you won't have too far to travel to get your answers!
    I'll take you up on that offer. Did Robson buy his belt, diploma, and BJJ history from Mansor with cash and the understanding that he would have Mansor do seminars and support Mansor's association and kickback money from tournaments he promoted etc?

Did Mansor fabricate Robson's past and submit paperwork containing false information to the IBJJF knowing that he would not be questioned and granted a diploma to give to Robson?

Confirm or deny these allegations please.

Posted On:
    7/23/2008 12:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Real Position
    I'll take you up on that offer. Did Robson buy his belt, diploma, and BJJ history from Mansor with cash and the understanding that he would have Mansor do seminars and support Mansor's association and kickback money from tournaments he promoted etc?

Did Mansor fabricate Robson's past and submit paperwork containing false information to the IBJJF knowing that he would not be questioned and granted a diploma to give to Robson?

Confirm or deny these allegations please.
    I'll second the above...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2008 7:36am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll third it (sic)...however, I think bbinfu's offer was to confirm information that m-tri (or others) discovered on their own, not to answer questions or respond to allegations. Perhaps RP could rephrase his statement along the lines of, "Is it true that Robson paid cash and other favors to Mansor in exchange for rank...and so forth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2008 10:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by duckII
    I'll third it (sic)...however, I think bbinfu's offer was to confirm information that m-tri (or others) discovered on their own, not to answer questions or respond to allegations. Perhaps RP could rephrase his statement along the lines of, "Is it true that Robson paid cash and other favors to Mansor in exchange for rank...and so forth.
    OK d2, I'll try it your way and see if we can get the blackbeltinFUCKYOU to live up to his name.

Is it true that Robson bought his belt, diploma, and BJJ history from Mansor with cash and the understanding that he would have Mansor do seminars and support Mansor's association and kickback money from tournaments he promoted etc?

Is it true that Mansor fabricated Robson's past and submitted paperwork containing false information to the IBJJF knowing that he would not be questioned and granted a diploma to give to Robson thereby "legitimizing" him?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/23/2008 1:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For those interested it appears that Robson new gym will be represented here this weekend: http://www.maexpo.com/participants/

He is teaching out of O2 Oxyfit Gym.

This event is a martial arts demo at sportsfest in Allentown, Pa. The Martial arts demo is on Sat. at Cedar Beach in Allentown. I don't know if the professor himself will grace us with his presence, but O2 is scheduled to be there. I hope to attend, but I have to work in the afternoon so I may or may not be around for the O2 demo. Anyone else able to attend? We may get to see Robson Power JJ in action!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2008 12:36pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey all, Black belt in "FU" here. Not ignoring the posts just crazy f'n busy with work, family, gym, etc. Will try to pour a tall one tonight after the wife and kids are in bed and respond to RP's questions.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 91011 LastLast