Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Duck, please come to a class

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/11/2007 5:51pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And what purpose would that serve. Would my, or anyone else's appearance at your school somehow reveal the date upon which your instructor won the Brazilian Nationals or the identity of the grantor of his original bb???

I've made no claims here, or anywhere else for that matter, regarding my skills and/or credentials. Hence, I certainly make no claim that I can defeat Robson,you or anyone else on the mat or in the ring.

Rather, I, along with many others, am simply asking for some basic information which any athlete of Robson's rank should be able to spout off at the drop of a hat but which, to date, has been noticibly lacking,

If I recall correctly this,"shut up or fight" approach was the same one which BBinFu used way back when at the beginning of this whole sordid mess. Bet if you ask him now he'd tell you it was niether succesful nor adventageous.

Answers, not challanges or threats, are the way to resolve these issues. You've certainly now had the opportunity to ask the questions you apparently had not asked before, so,,, what are the answers???

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 3:09pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: jiu jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let me write in portuguese about Robson Pereira, posso dizer que nao tem conhecimento nenhum de faixa preta, muito pelo contrario, esta usando o nome do black belt brazilian jiu jitsu para tentar enganar os iniciantes do jiu jitsu. So queria uma respostas do sr Robson Pereira ou melhor uma prova de que algum dia tenha competido em sua vida na modalidade do jiu jitsu, pode ser um video de uma luta, uma foto de um podium, ou ate mesmo algum arquivo na internet onde diz que ele foi campeao brasileiro, mas nao sei da onde? pois e? ou melhor nem ele se lembra de que ano ele foi campeao, que estranho ne?
    pois e, estamo de olho em voce Sr Robson criador do Power jiu jitsu, isso eh uma piada....

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 3:15pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, now, can you write that in English given that most of us can't read what you wrote?

If not, can you find someone to write that in English?

Seriously, how the bloody hell do you expect us to know what you are talking about?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 4:21pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Babelfish translation:

I can say that it does not have knowledge none of black band, quite to the contrary, this using the name of black belt brazilian jiu jitsu to try to deceive the beginning ones of it jiu jitsu. It only wanted answers of Mr. Robson Pear tree or better a test of that some day has competed in its life in the modality of it jiu jitsu, can be a video of a fight, a photo of one podium, or even though some archive in the Internet where says that it was champion Brazilian, but does not know of where? therefore e? or good nor it remembers of that year it was champion, that strange ne? therefore e, estamo of eye in you Mr. creative Robson of the Power jiu jitsu, this eh a joke….

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 5:03pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks Judah, now the question is, in the spirit of fairness, who's BBBBJJ_NJ?

Regardless of the language barrier, one should, at the very least, identify oneself when making that type of statements, independently of them being true or false.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 6:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj/ kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll gladly put up my next pay check to see Robson vs Brain Miller or James Simrell at his next tourney. GI, no GI , NHB , thumb wrestling anything. Ask BBinFU how that would go, bet he'll throw money on the purse.

Pseudo-Scrambler Extraordinaire

Posted On:
    6/18/2008 9:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Mixed Martial Arts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it was Renzo that said there was something magical about the flight from Brazil to the USA. People get on the plane as purple belts in Brazil, and get off as Black Belts in the USA. I'm not sure if thats the case herer, but it certainly sounds like it.
    FACT- Eddie Bravo invented the triangle choke when he used it to tap out helio gracie at an ac/dc concert.

www.AlanBelcherMMAClub.com

facebook.com/ABMMA

Posted On:
    6/19/2008 1:34am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BBBBJJ_NJ
    Let me write in portuguese about Robson Pereira, posso dizer que nao tem conhecimento nenhum de faixa preta, muito pelo contrario, esta usando o nome do black belt brazilian jiu jitsu para tentar enganar os iniciantes do jiu jitsu. So queria uma respostas do sr Robson Pereira ou melhor uma prova de que algum dia tenha competido em sua vida na modalidade do jiu jitsu, pode ser um video de uma luta, uma foto de um podium, ou ate mesmo algum arquivo na internet onde diz que ele foi campeao brasileiro, mas nao sei da onde? pois e? ou melhor nem ele se lembra de que ano ele foi campeao, que estranho ne?
    pois e, estamo de olho em voce Sr Robson criador do Power jiu jitsu, isso eh uma piada....
    What about Mauricio Sakata?
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast