Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 6:04pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BBinFU where are you?? Would love to hear your thoughts on this recent expansion of the Periera empire...

Posted On:
    9/02/2007 7:31pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you doubt his skills, come to the UGC in October and watch his team own.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    9/02/2007 11:18pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PABJJ
    If you doubt his skills, come to the UGC in October and watch his team own.
    To the best of my knowledge from following these threads his team hasn't owned anything but a loosing record. Please clarify if I am incorrect.
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 6:25am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to HIS website, HIS team won 1st at the last UGC (HIS tourny)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/05/2007 1:29pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PABJJ,

Nice job of cheap advertising. Is this Robson himself or one of his students?

Either way, since it is HIS skills which are apparently in question, will he be rolling at this tourney or just his "team"? And who precisely have they owned at the UGC tourney's, specific team names please.

How has his team faired at NAGA? How about Grappler's quest? Anyone competing MMA anywhere soon we can go watch or is their competition participation limited to Robson owned tourney's??

TTT for more info please.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 7:59am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "hit him with the "hard" (although they should be easy) questions: who gave him his ORIGINAL BB, when did he win the Sao Paulo State championships, when did he win the Brazilian Nationals, etc."

Sorry DII, I don't think this will accomplish anything either because this has already been done. It wasn't face to face, but if he can't even answer the questions via email then he certainly won't answer them face to face. Also, BBINFU has already asked him these questions. He will give aramis the same run-around that he did to BBINFU and then we still won't know any more than we already do.

I think, as crazy difficult as it sounds, the only way to really prove he is a phoney would be to find the gym he trained at in Brazil. He obviously trained somewhere because he does have some skill. If you can find this school then someone would be able to verify his skill level.

As far as the tournies go, we already know he lied. If you cant provide the years you won something that big, then your obviously lying. He told me he couldn't remember the dates and he will tell aramis the same thing.

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/07/2007 11:05am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you guys can't help yourself by posting the stupidest questions about why a previously stupid post was dumped to trollshido, I'll help you out by putting the reason why the post was moved in the user ban reason field.

NO POSTS ARE DELETED. GO FIND YOUR STUPID POST AND ALL RESPONSES TO STUPID POSTS ON YOUR OWN.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 9/07/2007 12:40pm at .
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 6:23am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok I'm back. Took that chill pill someone was kind enough to send me. Did anyone miss me.

PABJJ,

Please do me a favor. As, obviously, name calling and the such is going to get our respective posts dumped, can we please stick to the topic.

Obviously, you train with and know Robson and, hence, I would again suggest that you are the first person on this thread who has firsthand knowledge of the Professor and, as such, perhaps have the information we have all been asking for so he can clear his name of this mess.

More specifically, can you tell us 1) who gave him his original BB and when and where it was received 2) What year did he win the Sao Paulo championships and in what class and 3) what year did he win the Brazilian nationals?

If you would please ask him these three simple questions and give us the answers, all of this will go away.

Also, I would still like to know if he is going to roll at his tounrey in October. If so I would bet ticket sales will skyrocket.

Prerhaps you could propose to him a "Superfight" between him and one of the other BB's in his area. I beleive there are Tatu, Simrell, Miller and there must be a few others.

Again, I am sure that a match between him and one of them would "pack the house". Hell, I'd travel to PA for that event.

What do you think of the idea, Or better yet, what does Robson think of my idea.

Just to help things along, perhaps someone who knows any of the above could contact them and see if they would be interested in such a match.

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since it's keeping you from sleeping at night, I'll find out. You obviously have some sort of personal grudge against him because anyone who's trained or rolled with him would know how talented he is. Also, if anyone would be questioning his BB, wouldn't it be the dude who gave him the 2nd degree? Unless it's a bigger conspiracy than we all know!!!! And how far fetched is it to not remember the exact dates of contests? Maybe he didn't think the fate of the world (or forum) depended on his answer.
    He's a good dude who would give the shirt off his back for any one of his students. He will glady roll with anyone in class, just show up and ask..there are no egos there, just people trying to learn the sport.

Posted On:
    9/08/2007 2:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PABJJ
    And how far fetched is it to not remember the exact dates of contests?
    If the man is going to put on his website that he won the Sao Paulo state championship and the Brazilian nationals, don't you think he should at least remember the year he won them?
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast