Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not surprised.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2008 11:04am

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said...his apparent indignation and comments regarding my people skills notwithstanding...Mr Tri was full of ****!

By the way, looks like the Prof is now back down to one school in some place called Macungie (sic). Would appear the other location is no longer in existence nor is any reference to rank on his website. But his schools are "credited"!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/21/2008 6:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A quick update on the professor:
    I went into his school at O2 Oxyfit in Macungie, Pa today to check things out. While taking a tour of the facility (which is pretty kick ass) the manager of the gym mentioned that they have a new BJJ instructor. He is a BB under Ademir Oliveira, but I didn't cath his name. I asked the manager what happened to Robson? He said," It just didn't work out." I continued to ask about the professor and he said something about not being able to verify who Robson trained with or fought against, and that they did not want to bring down the ethics of the gym, by being associated with Robson.
    Check the O2 website, no mention of the Professor, and on the Perieria JJ site under schools it says NEW LOCATION COMING SOON! This guy is running out of options.

Posted On:
    10/22/2008 2:20am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by moons
    I continued to ask about the professor and he said something about not being able to verify who Robson trained with or fought against, and that they did not want to bring down the ethics of the gym, by being associated with Robson.
    I guess they didn't want to have any of that **** stick to them. But what about Robson's CBJJ certificate signed by Grandmaster Mansor?

Check the O2 website
    http://www.o2oxyfit.com/index.php?op...d=72&Itemid=97

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/22/2008 9:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Word on the street is that Robson signed a pretty tight no compete contract with O2. The transition was clearly set up in advance as Robson was allegedly excused on Monday of last week and by Thursday a new instructor was in place.

It will be interesting to see if, when and where he resurfaces.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/25/2008 7:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Posted On:
    2/28/2009 11:46pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/02/2009 1:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    New school posted today. Blandon, PA.

Posted On:
    4/09/2009 10:44am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OK, so this is my first post AND I just started training, so this probably won't mean much to any of you, however, I am currently enrolled in the new school in Blandon. While I won't ask Prof. Robson any of the questions that have been posted just yet, you do have me intrigued to say the least. Please note that I understand that you're not attacking him as a person, rather his credentials. I will say that his non-bjj classes are some of the most physically demanding courses I have ever taken. His conditioning is second to none, at least from what I have done previously. Please keep this thread going as I am certainly interested in what I can expect.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/28/2009 3:08pm

Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I was driving up Rt. 222, to meet up with some college buddies for the weekend, I noticed a large,bold, newer looking sign which read Brazilian Jui Jitsu in large letters. As I looked behind the sign into the small shopping center, there was a brand new rather large building with additional sharp looking signs above the front entrances that read "Muy Thai", "Kickboxing", "Mixed Martial Arts Academy". I thought to myself," Wow that place looks bad ass! If it's someone really good, maybe I could make the 40 min commute. They must have some top notch guys working there to invest that kind of money. I wonder who it is?"

I had forgotton about it until the ride home when the bright, clean crisp signs caught my eye again. Again, I wondered who ran it. Maybe a Gracie??!! No... even better yet, you guessed it FUCKING ROBSON!!!

He has now expanded his territory the entire way from Northeast Pa to the Reading area. How does he do it. Maybe Sakata is financing him??
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 11 LastLast