Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 4:45pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballs
    Dude, I emailed Mr.Christian Whitney of Genshin Ki Dojo and he just sent me this -

"yes I know of Mr. Necroth and this Andrew Green fellow, they both are make believe historians that have foul mouths, lie and try to bully people by defamation of character and slanderous lies" here is an email I saved from this sportist Necroth.

** Originally emailed by Necroth on Yahoo answers email **
    Mr. Poser Master Whitney - I'm afraid you are the one that knows nothing at all about the Martial arts. A nice kick to your fucking head might clear this up. Talk some more, I have plenty of people that back me up asshole - keep up your ***** elitest, I'm better then all personality you fucking low life, you wouldn't last 20 seconds with me"

So dude? what's up here? He says you emailed him this and your saying the other.

This is all bullshido! How about Mr.Whitney, Necroth and Andrew go in a cage? lol I'd love to see that!

Let me see if he will come on this thread. Anyone email him besides me?
    Headers please.

Your bullshido until you prove these emails are authentic. Sorry but I can't see anybody just giving out emails unless you are a student or Mr Grandmaster himself.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 5:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

emails

Nah, I rather not limit myself with a traditional art. I live in Bound brook, NJ about 30 minutes from where his school is. I heard his name over the years from local instructors and they never said anything bad about him, Although I never talked to a TKD instructor.

Dude, I emailed him and told him he was being bashed by this thread and mentioned by whom to see if he would come on and he sent me the email. Bullshido me? More like he is Bullshido or Necroth is Bullshido.

Looks like Mr. Whitney has fans from the internet that want to get even.

Don't make me responsible for any Bullshido here!

I emailed him before and he hasn't emailed me again.

so whatever! Everyone here is starting to sound like what your saying this guy is, Bullshit talk and paranoid.

He obviously doesn't care about emiling previous emails. Although he won't talk about TaeKwon-Do at all.

BULLSHIDO, BULLSHIDO AND MORE BULLSHIDO!

The woman on his website Chrissy Maini is a TaeKwonDoist for 14 years and she was his student (according to him, she had a good personality). maybe he does have a hardon for TKD women only? Why is it she is ok?
    Last edited by bigballs; 8/11/2007 5:13pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 5:32pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I said provide headers to said emails.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 7:49pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well given that the Grandmaster here has a habit of using multiple names and aliases. He even set up a myspace account as a 27 year old female named "Jhoon" to send dirty messages ( I got one, made me feel all warm and fuzzy), I think my bet on this being the GM himself is pretty solid ;)

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 11:01pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Green
    Well given that the Grandmaster here has a habit of using multiple names and aliases. He even set up a myspace account as a 27 year old female named "Jhoon" to send dirty messages ( I got one, made me feel all warm and fuzzy), I think my bet on this being the GM himself is pretty solid ;)
    That would make him a complete tool then.
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 12:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Got a little curious when I was referred to as a wikipedia moderator on his site, and hearing quite a few of his rants about how they are all out to get him I did a little digging:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:TaeKwonDoGrandmaster

It's cleared, hit history, lots of ranting about how he has 32 years and how dare anyone fix his vandalism...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 6:39am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Last Samurai
    Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: 10 Jun 2007 07:51:43 -0700
    From: "Yahoo! Answers " <answers-alert@cc.yahoo-inc.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by cc.yahoo-inc.com. Learn more
    Subject: Yahoo! Answers: You have received a message from another user!
    To: necroth@yahoo.com
    Hello necroth (necroth),

You have received a message from another user!

Subject: Necroth

How dare you think you can mouth off to anyone and get away with it..

My ego? sorry don't have one..

908-234-1316 anytime you'd like

wouldn't it be better to talk or email then to bash on the board..

not to you cause your a coward and want to look all high and mighty in front of other people

little asshole!

To continue the conversation, click this link:
    Reply To This Message

Thanks for using Yahoo! Answers.

You received this email because you are opted in to receive communications from others through Yahoo! Answers Messaging. Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive these messages, use this link to unsubscribe.

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Answers is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of Yahoo! Answers. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Answers is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Copyright 2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service.
    I will forward the email to anyone who requests it. PM me with your email and you can gladly have a copy. Sadly, he never emailed me directly, only through the Y!A mail format.

I don't play games and make up such drivel. If I had wished to defame his character, I would have claimed he had used racial slurs, mysogynistic comments, or some other form of dastardly comment. I merely stated that he caled me a "little asshole". Seriously, water off a duck's back here. *shrug*

My main concern remains that he teaches children. It sickens me to think someone who claims the "high road" of being such a morally responsible individual, going so far as to state that MMA is full of egotistical assholes who think they can kill people on the street and get away with it, cannot even admit that they would write a private message to someone instead of keeping a public discussion in public. I did not reply to him, and if you check his ident on Y!A, there is no way for me to reply, as he has Y!A email turned off to anyone NOT in his friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Samurai
    Date: 09 Jun 2007 14:04:29 -0700
    From: "Yahoo! Answers " <answers-alert@cc.yahoo-inc.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
    Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by cc.yahoo-inc.com. Learn more
    Subject: Yahoo! Answers: You have received a message from another user!
    To: necroth@yahoo.com
    Hello necroth (necroth),

You have received a message from another user!

Subject: hey

your reply was a little over the edge don't you think with mentioning my name as much as you did?

respectfully these groups are suppose to be people with different perspectives.

you can believe what you want, if you chose not to believe the history of TKD. godd for you.. MMA - I gave my perspective on and facts - the facts are.. it's a sport - my problem is (which I'm permitted to voice) they call it a martial arts.. no..

why don't we tone things down and try to be more respectful to one another. Isn't it ok that people have different perspectives?

this email was ment as a peace offering.. lol

I'd like to remove our listings or erase and start over - toning them down..

what do you think?

To continue the conversation, click this link:
    Reply To This Message

Thanks for using Yahoo! Answers.

You received this email because you are opted in to receive communications from others through Yahoo! Answers Messaging. Please do not reply to this message to unsubscribe. If do you not want to receive these messages, use this link to unsubscribe.

If you would like to change or edit your communications preferences for this or other Yahoo! business lines, please visit your Marketing Preferences page. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Answers is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Please do not reply to this message. This is a service email related to your use of Yahoo! Answers. To learn more about Yahoo!'s use of personal information, including the use of web beacons in HTML-based email, please read our Privacy Policy. Yahoo! Answers is located at 701 First Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94089.

Copyright 2007 Yahoo! Inc. All rights reserved. Terms of Service.
    And the reason he wrote the letter at top was because I dained not to reply to this one either. His accusations that I "mentioned his name" too much? Strange, since he never admitted that he was Mr. Whitney until AFTER I posted info from a website in HIS signature. In fact, the comment he's referring to dealt with me debating the merits of his instructor (as his comments in the answer he gave actually made out like he was _learning_ from Mr. Whitney, not, in fact, Mr. Whitney himself) and Mr. Whitney's hatred for all competition.

He took offense at my usage of the name and actually threatened in one edit of his answer to have my account pulled and a lawyer sue me. He made claims that by merely mentioning his name, I was breaking the User Agreement at Yahoo! (somesuch about mentioning a members real name being illegal). The funniest part, if he'd never put up as an edit to the answer that he was, in fact, Mr. Whitney, no one on Yahoo1 would have known at all. I never tried to tie the ident and the name at the site together. He did that all to himself. <sarcasm>I am still patiently waiting for the summons or for Yahoo! to pull my acc't.</sarcasm> Since this time, I've learned to archive my answers so that such comments can't be edited out by posters who make such threats in their answer on the Y!A page, as he pulled down the threats when it became clear that I was not backing down.

Regardless, whether anyone believes this happened or not is irrelevant to the fact that his flammatory attitude towards those who are not non-competitors, coupled with the obvious lack of civility I witnessed, left me with a bad taste in my mouth for Isshin Ryu and Genshin Ryu. I actually do wish I were in NY/NJ area, because I would gladly call his phone, show up to his dojo, bow at the edge of the tatami, take off my sandals, and watch the LARPery firsthand. No threats, no need to fight him. In fact, the only person who was itching for a fight was Mr. Whitney, as he gladly wanted to have it out on the phone and in person, even though, as his own theory goes, that is such a pedantic, egotistical thing to do...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 8:11am

Style: TKD, wrestling, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Has anyone invited him here? I read the train wreck from MartialTalk as supplied by Andrew . . . and wow is all I have to say.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 8:24am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Necroth 1
    bigballs 0

Post headers.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2007 11:02am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Art
    Has anyone invited him here? I read the train wreck from MartialTalk as supplied by Andrew . . . and wow is all I have to say.
    He's here ;)
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast