Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:07am

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seems as though he is wanting to be a closet ninja.

In addition to the self defense, other requirements include:

New Japanese/ Martial arts terminology.......because the old stuff is just no good anymore

New Rolls......ever tried to eat an old roll, you could chip a tooth

New Ninjitsu Kuji-In.......not going to touch that one

Intermediate/advanced rank includes required weapons training and advanced Iron Palm....which you will be sent somewhere else to learn because I don't know it

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 2:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He is legite

I;ve talked to him before. He has 30 or 32 years in Isshinryu karate and is 5th Dan in that. I asked him about genshinryu style and it is very interesting. Check out his website someone listed earlier in this post. The genshinkidojo one. My God, I find it hard to believe that this guy wrote the TKD smokescreen website. whew! thats another topic! He is definately a unique character in the fact that he is totally non-sport. I don't know if I really agree with any statements of TKD being compared to nazi, but I understand why he's upset that someone gets a blackbelt in 12 months, then opens a school and badmouths him. He says it took him 30 years to make 5ths degree and also to develop this Genshinryu.

I am for discrediting liers, but this guy is actually more honest then alot of people I've met. Even the combat hapkido discussion on here, Pelligrini? come on? creates 5 different organizations and he is president and Grandmaster of all. I actually stopped TKD when I was a kid because my parents felt they were just yesing them to death.

I'm happy with JKD and BJJ

This dude is cool and knows his crapola even though he is anti TKD funny cause I asked him a couple times and he said nothing about TKD, I thought he'd be saying how much they lie etc..

Master Christian Whitney is a decent guy

I don't think there is any Bullshido here - LOL

I've also heard things from 2 other people that spoke to him and how he refers people to other schools instead of bullshitting them.

my 2 cents and bigballs (yes they are too) :smile: then again I could lose a couple pounds too :zicon_ram

forgot to ask: anyone know what Kuji-In is?
    Last edited by bigballs; 8/11/2007 2:15am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 2:50am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    carol posted
    http://www.genshinkidojo.com/kienergy/kienergypage.html

this is cool as hell!! Trust me, I have talked to him and he is a cool guy. I really find the TKD websites disturbing though, but I have a feeling he isn't responsible for the entire site. This is cool though. I didn't see this page before.
    Last edited by bigballs; 8/11/2007 2:53am at .

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 3:09am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "trust me.. he's a cool guy"

**** off. That's about the least compelling reason you could post here and hope not to get the piss taken from you.

No one here is remotely interested if he's Fonzy's best mate.

Edit:

30 years to 5th dan in an art taught to him by someone else.. 10th dan in an art he CREATED HIMSELF.. that speaks volumes.

So, this is how it works as I understand it, I take my 20 years in the art I'm a sandan in, I take my shodan in another couple of arts of around of 10 years study, then I form one new system which has apects of all three and give myself a 10th dan.

I'll take that "Grand Master" title now thanks and hold the fries.

[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 8/11/2007 3:25am at .
    "To sin by silence when one should protest makes cowards out of men".

~Ella Wheeler

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 9:28am

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballs
    I;ve talked to him before.

forgot to ask: anyone know what Kuji-In is?
    Ok talking to him and actually learning from him are two different things. He may be the nicest guy in the world when you talk to him but as soon as you sign that dotted line he may change into some evil bastard.

And no I don't know what Kuji-In is and I doubt he does either.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 10:06am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude is paranoid as hell and think everyone is a TKD liar out to get him:

Turned up on Martial Talk a little while ago, here is how that went: http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=52543

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 10:15am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigballs
    I;ve talked to him before.
    lol - That you Christian? How many names do you have?

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 11:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I love this site! yo looks like your the one that's paranoid dude! That's true, I have never taken lessons and he could turn up to be a total prick after I sign up.

I'm not interested in learning from the guy. Holy crap! checked out the Martial Talk stuff!!
    It looks like you (Andrew) and this Master Christian have some issues with each other!

I put my 2 cents in. I think I can take both of ya at the same freakin time. Remember my balls are bigger

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:50pm

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG!

I know this guy, from f'in Y!A. He emailed me once or twice and never came back to Y!A after I ripped his "Martial Sportist" mentality up in a couple posts. He began with the name "Last Samurai" and ended up with "Shinobi Iri".

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-dYz6Aq84aa

And

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...nfo-VxIfgtTFaa

Judomofo got into this one. That's really how I came on Bullshido for a second time, as I had seen some investigations awhile back but never bookmarked this place. Judo had a link in one of his posts...but I digress.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Samurai
    Hello necroth (necroth),

You have received a message from another user!

Subject: Necroth

How dare you think you can mouth off to anyone and get away with it..

My ego? sorry don't have one..

<phone number edited out, can be found on his instructor page though> anytime you'd like

wouldn't it be better to talk or email then to bash on the board..

not to you cause your a coward and want to look all high and mighty in front of other people

little asshole!

To continue the conversation, click this link:
    Reply To This Message

Thanks for using Yahoo! Answers.

I called him on it in a post, stating that such an enlightened "Martial Artist" who disdains the "raging testosterone freaks" and "BJJ idiots" would not have stooped to call me a little asshole in an email. I asked where his "benevolence" and other traditional drivel were and how he could even dare to make out like Genshin or Isshin ryu were so elite and above we poor "sport" based artists. And then I attacked the fact that they do not spar in any useful sense, since "competition" is such a bad thing for "true" martial artists.

This guy is off his rocker and not even a rational human being. He isn't worth an investigation, a phone call, or any other form of contact. Oh, and he swears I was someone he turned down to train, a "BJJ badass" who was not good enough for his d34dly 5k1llz. He couldn't get it through his head that I've never travelled farther north than South Carolina and that I have only lived in Texas, Georgia, and Alaska in my lifetime, nowhere near New York or New Jersey.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 3:55pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, I emailed Mr.Christian Whitney of Genshin Ki Dojo and he just sent me this -

"yes I know of Mr. Necroth and this Andrew Green fellow, they both are make believe historians that have foul mouths, lie and try to bully people by defamation of character and slanderous lies" here is an email I saved from this sportist Necroth.

** Originally emailed by Necroth on Yahoo answers email **
    Mr. Poser Master Whitney - I'm afraid you are the one that knows nothing at all about the Martial arts. A nice kick to your fucking head might clear this up. Talk some more, I have plenty of people that back me up asshole - keep up your ***** elitest, I'm better then all personality you fucking low life, you wouldn't last 20 seconds with me"

So dude? what's up here? He says you emailed him this and your saying the other.

This is all bullshido! How about Mr.Whitney, Necroth and Andrew go in a cage? lol I'd love to see that!

Let me see if he will come on this thread. Anyone email him besides me?
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast