Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is what i found:
    contact adress:
    PO Box 35
    Gwynfe Llangadog
    SA19 9SY
    Wales UK

General info:
    I will not be holding any formal classes (other than my regular invitational instructor only classes) in 2007. However, my son Eli now holds regular classes in Swansea Cardiff and London. I will be visiting those classes from time to time just to check up and to also keep my finger in the teaching pie so to speak. Eli can be contacted at eli@taiji-bagua.co.uk or his website at: www.taiji-bagua.co.uk
    I will be holding some advanced Instructor's Classes for those who have been loyal and persistent during the past two years that I have lived in Wales. See Below for these.

source:http://www.erle.co.uk

Bear1980, you're in London, right?

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 8:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow he's got a nice daughter, i just send him this email from my private adress....ghehe let's see how cool he is...

Dear mr. Montague,

I was browsing on your website after i came across some interesting videos by your hand on youtube.
    On the 'Photos' section i saw a picture of a woman called Sandra Montague, who is, i assume, your daughter.
    Please dont be insulted by this but i think she's a stunning woman and i would love to get to know her.
    I'm 28 years old, no criminal record,i have a part time job with fairly good carreer options, every now and then i get drunk, but who's perfect right?
    Also i practise martial arts so we have things in common!

I hope you can smile at this unorthodox approach and you're not angry about my mail.
    If Sandra would be interested to get to know me she can always mail me at this adress.

On your site i read you will be visiting Holland in 2008..guess what..i'm dutch!
    So maybe we can meet then, who knows!
    (Unless you're angry about this mail, then i'll stay away!)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 8:42am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At least you have better chance against his dim-mak, instead of shotgun. *picture of Erle chasing Lebell trying to dim-mak him*

Middleweight

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 9:03am

Business Class Supporting Member
     New York MMA Examiner Style: magic FUCKING powers!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, are bad teeth and jagged, angular features considered a sign of great beauty to the Dutch? If so, would Mini Driver be considered the perfect woman if she only was more dirty and weather-beaten?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 9:03am

Style: VT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    Wow he's got a nice daughter, i just send him this email from my private adress....ghehe let's see how cool he is...

Dear mr. Montague,

I was browsing on your website after i came across some interesting videos by your hand on youtube.
    On the 'Photos' section i saw a picture of a woman called Sandra Montague, who is, i assume, your daughter.
    Please dont be insulted by this but i think she's a stunning woman and i would love to get to know her.
    I'm 28 years old, no criminal record,i have a part time job with fairly good carreer options, every now and then i get drunk, but who's perfect right?
    Also i practise martial arts so we have things in common!

I hope you can smile at this unorthodox approach and you're not angry about my mail.
    If Sandra would be interested to get to know me she can always mail me at this adress.

On your site i read you will be visiting Holland in 2008..guess what..i'm dutch!
    So maybe we can meet then, who knows!
    HA HA That's very Amusing i'd be careful though or he might send a Chi Blast all the way to Amsterdam.

Yean Im in London... travelling to wales would be a little ridiculous although i would like to learn some Chi Blast or Dim Mak techniques, always useful in the big city. lol

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 9:14am

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i'm saddened, dismayed, maybe i should just turn off all of my internet access: http://www.taiji-bagua.co.uk/Self-Defence.htm

also, pics of the daughter plz.

nm, i wish i wouldn't have found the pics.
    Last edited by kismasher; 8/09/2007 10:08am at . Reason: NO PICS, PLZ

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 10:55am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by World of Taiji Boxing Association
    Rules For Fighting

1/. Never step backwards.
    When you are attacked, do not do what most hard style martial arts teach you to do, to step backwards as you block! This will invite certain defeat.
    That, my friends, is fuckin hilarious! Taijiquan telling you to always press forward in a fight is like planned parenthood telling you go out and have alot of unprotected sex, with prostitues who are doing lines of cocaine off of your dashboard by the Police Station. Seriously, should a soft, internal style of MA that is primarily done for health reasons in modern times really be talking about actual contact fighting and how to go about it?

2/. Never fight the peripheral attacking weapon, fight the whole body.
    This is a big mistake made by many highly ranked martial artists, they block the attacking arm or leg standing still! They do not move into the attack as they block, they just stand there and block the attack. If you can touch his arm, then you can touch his body and if you can touch his body then you can strike him.
    Can't. Breathe. Laughing. Too. Hard.

I keep seeing a Chen style Taijiquan practicioner doing fa jing movements against a Muay Thai kickboxer and not bothering to block the elbows, instead giving the old peng or lu to the chest. Attack the body indeed.

6/. Never use a lock or hold as your main fighting method.
    Locks and holds do not work in a realistic fighting situation. I have discovered this aspect of fighting through my own experiences and from that of others who have survived street attacks. It is all right to use a lock to control an attacker once he has been disabled by using a point strike or some other striking disabling method. However, if you try to use a lock or hold against someone who is trying to harm you, then you will lose the confrontation.
    I see where this is coming from, really I do. Armbar turns into facestomp by friend of opponent. But, seriously, this is generalizing ALL holds or locks as bad, when anyone would tell you that there are plenty of holds, locks, and submissions that don't involve laying on the ground, and that many of these positions aren't what you are going for to begin with so much as what you go for when you end up on the ground as a by product of striking. Again, Taiji telling others how to fight is really quite funny.

This list goes on for quite some time, it should really be read and laughed at by all.

As for our dear friend Mr. Montaigue, I've posted a couple of replies on his videos and gotten alot of flak from the unwashed masses who think he is gold. I mean, really, he says he used to be a grappler, so he must know all about it. I know he knows all about long hair and stirrup pants. And that's how I like my martial artists: fat, balding, in stirrup pants.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 11:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This idiot already has a huge thread around here somewhere. His stuff is pure unadulterated space cadet nonsense.

You can tell just from looking at these guys that they've never had a fight in their life. I mean they may or may not have been victims of violent assault, but an actual fight, as in their attacker stood a reasonable chance of losing? Never.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 11:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell

Dear mr. Montague,

I was browsing on your website after i came across some interesting videos by your hand on youtube. To be honest, I laughed my ass off at your s3cr3t d34dly dim mak. Your douchebaggery aside, I still need to discuss something important with you; booty.
    On the 'Photos' section i saw a picture of a freak called Sandra Montague, who is, i assume, your daughter. Or your wife. Or both.... I mean, there IS a reason you moved to Wales, right?.
    Please dont be insulted by this but she gives me W-O-O-D and i would love to get to know her. And by saying that, I really mean bone her so hard, she will not be able to walk right, swallow right, **** right, or talk right for weeks. I want her to be my Jing dumpster!
    I'm 28 years old, no criminal record (mainly because the police here a fat, slow, have bushy grey beards and hair and can be easily bribed) ,i have a part time job as a stunt cock in snuff films with fairly good carreer options, every day i get drunk and bone my landlord's dog, but who's perfect right? Her name isn't Lassie....it is Assie.
    Also i practise martial arts and incest so we have things in common!

I hope you can smile at this unorthodox approach and hand your trophy daughter over to me.
    If your trouser snake charming, boner-inducing daughter Sandra would be interested to get to know me she can always mail me at this adress. I promise to pound her with my fart hammer with care, Dad. Can I call you Dad yet?

On your site i read you will be visiting Holland in 2008..guess what..i'm dutch! And I can hook you up with a whore I know who can suck-start a Hoover vacum cleaner.
    So maybe we can meet then, who knows! And you can pay for the first few rounds of hash.
    I fix. Yeah.... send THAT to her daddy and see what happens.
    Last edited by jkdbuck76; 8/09/2007 11:38am at .
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 11:39am

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Even now, Erle's books on Dim-Mak are the ruler for all others and all other books on Dim-Mak have taken from Erle's work. Many so-called masters say that they knew it all along, but sales records show that they have all bought Erle's work." http://taichiworld.com/ (last paragraph)

oh man, and its not even Friday yet.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast