Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 12:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With the discovery of "Sun Tzu" (The Book Of War), Prince Shotoku imports and surrounds himself with the "greatest accumulation of warrior ways in the history of Japan." A private secret society, only loyal to Shotoku, is formed to help settle civil strife.” – Un-told story of the Ninja-

"Do not throw, uhhhhh, ahhhh, uhhhh, ****** punches."

--Mario Sperry
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/21/2003 12:27pm

Style: Extreme Ukemi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, wowzers...

Until recently I was living a hop, skip, and a jump away from those guys. I could never bring myself to actually go meet "Shihan Cain."

What I can tell you is that this is about the third time I've seen him completely change the trappings of his site. When I first saw it a few years ago, it was "Black Dragon Ninjitsu". He kept his adress a secret. A few months later (maybe he realized that by listing his phone number, you can just google the adress) he changed it to "Tenshi Ryu Ninjitsu". I hadn't checked back lately, but I guess this is what it is now.

Incidently, last time I was there, I don't recall him being a master of quite a few of the things he listed. Oh well...maybe he's just a really, really fast learner. Right?

As far as I can tell though, the pic that Whiteshark posted was one of the local judo/jiujitsu places. Their logo has been a scorpion for like five years. I don't know when they became affiliated with the "C.A.I.N. System". (man, it's hard to actually type that...) Of course, if I read this right, the two guys are related, so who knows?

Anyway, just saying that some of the kids/older folks in that picture might be innoccent judoka, barely aware that they are being used for shady, sneaky, scorpion ninja purposes.....

FledglingTengu

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 8:38pm

Style: S.H.I.T. MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was a student of GM Spruiell, and I will speak honestly of his abilities.

I was in the Navy and was looking for some hand-to-hand knowledge for VBSS missions in the gulf (Searching arabic ships for wmd's and ****). I was there for a year and a half and learned some good Judo and some waste of time classical jiu-jitsu. At the time I thought is was bad ass ****.
    After watching an MMA event live, I left his school to join a dedicated MMA club. i've been fighting MMA for 3 years as an amateur, and I now know that he is more or less a McDojo. However, this Cain guy is full of it. GM told us that he is not qualified to teach anything under the GM's name, and he is more or less Bullshido.
    Peace.

Brock Sampson

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 9:24pm

supporting member
     Style: 5.56

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On Animal Planet they have this showed called Meerkat Manor. Those fucking meerkats tear up scorpions and eat them. It's pretty raw. And when Shakespear got hit by that adder and was limping around I almost cried.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/28/2006 9:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9
    On Animal Planet they have this showed called Meerkat Manor. Those fucking meerkats tear up scorpions and eat them. It's pretty raw. And when Shakespear got hit by that adder and was limping around I almost cried.
    holy **** ... I am going to see if I can find any clips .

*edit *

Hehehehehehe

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...=Meerkat+Manor

MUST HAVE MORE MEERKATS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 6/28/2006 9:43pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    6/29/2006 7:37am

Style: Shootfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL
    (C.A.I.N.) - The Way of the Scorpion

http://www.tenchido.8m.com/

"Shihan Cain’s teachers have all been legendary men such as Grandmaster Ashida Kim, Grandmaster Frank Dux (Dux lived with Shihan Cain at one time) and many other notable teachers. Shihan Cain has many teachers but only has one Sensei, that man is known as Grandmaster E.R. Spruiell ret Marine sniper, veteran of the Vietnam War, graduate of the Kill or Get Killed Close-Combat method taught to the Marines, 10th degree Black Belt in Ju-Jitsu, 8th degree black belt in Ninjutsu, & 5th degree in Judo. Grandmaster Spruiell built his reputation not through a Hollywood movie or some improvable secret agent story, but buy surviving real life wartime knife fights (a purple hart winner) as well as honing his fighting skills in war & in over 100 fully documented matches. Some ask why they have never read about Grandmaster Spruiell, it is an easy question to answer. Grandmaster Spruiell has never sought fame and wealth; he has never made a video series nor wrote a book. His passion is the martial arts, period. We have to many “Hollywood Grandmaster’s” who cannot prove their ability and in some cases a fake military record. No one can discredit Grandmaster Spruiell honorable career in the military or his extensive martial arts experience. Grandmaster Spruiell is a true living ledged, & is Shihan Cain’s teacher, father, & mentor. www.sasorinekoryu.com"

"Shihan Cain has successfully applied scientific principles & combat physics from his vast knowledge & extensive research in the fighting methods of S.C.A.R.S, Defendo, Krva Mega, V.I.P Security Systems, Copoeira, Bujinkan Ninjutsu, American Combat Ninjutsu, Dux Ryu Ninjitsu, Koga Ryu Ninjitsu, Kenpo Karate, San Soo Kung Fu, Wing Chung Kung Fu, Within Arms Reach, Sasori Combat Ju-Jitsu, Gracie Jiu-Jitsu, Kickboxing, Jeet Kune Do, Aikido, Kill or Get Killed Combatives and many others to formed C.A.I.N (Combative Action with Immediate Neutralization) Martial Science (CMS). "

Is it even humanely possible to contain more pure bullshit than this?
    Also check out his master's site http://www.sasorinekoryu.com/ mentioned in the above text...

"Welcome to
    the deadliest, savage, and most terrifying martial arts system on the face of the earth Sasori Neko Ryu, the fighting system of the Scorpion.
    "

Oh yeah, and judging by the '.8m.' in the address, he seems to have the same ISP as Hans Eric Bristol...

Edited by - LLL on September 21 2003 06:50:56

Why, dear Shiva, why?
    This kind of stuff makes me really sad. There really needs to be some sort of official agency against crap like this, seriously. They're making the rest of us look bad.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/29/2006 8:22am

Style: Kenpo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LLL
    (C.A.I.N.) - The Way of the Scorpion

http://www.tenchido.8m.com/
    Damn, members only link, and the other link doe not work. Sucka moves fast! Must be ninja!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    6/29/2006 8:32am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TTT for MEERKATS !!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    6/29/2006 8:34am

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sonofabitch! I thought LLL had come back. But no, just threadcromancy.

Sexiest Punching Bag Alive

Posted On:
    6/29/2006 8:39am

Style: BJJ/Judo/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrkoon9

I never got to find out, did Shakespeare make it??
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast