Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/06/2007 9:22pm

Style: in hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry about your friend, losing a friend like that is must be hard. I just hope that the war will end as soon as possible so no more soldiers have to die over there.:icon_salu

Martial and Sexual Artist

Posted On:
    9/16/2007 7:54pm

supporting member
     Style: standup to ground

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Late comer to the thread, but Rest in Peace to SGT Harris

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 5:02am

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Watanabe Yoshiharu
    Forgive me being obtuse however; so do the British service personnel which the US forces seem unable to stop killing in FF incidents - another three from the Royal Anglian Regiment.

My condolences for Sgt Harris loss.

this is so true, the first time i was fired upon it was by and american soldier, i believe he was an army personal. either way its still pretty fucked to hear about a fallen soldier regardless of his nationality hes still an allie, and dont get me started about how cowardly these bloody IEDs are :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire and my condolences to the families of all the fallen military personal of bushes war on terror

cheers adam

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 8:55am

Style: Almost Everything.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by LX8VD69
    this is so true, the first time i was fired upon it was by and american soldier, i believe he was an army personal. either way its still pretty fucked to hear about a fallen soldier regardless of his nationality hes still an allie, and dont get me started about how cowardly these bloody IEDs are :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire and my condolences to the families of all the fallen military personal of bushes war on terror

cheers adam
    From what I hear most of the IED's are abandoned American munitions. Howitzer shells and such.
    Doesn't seem quite as cowardly as dropping bombs onto people from planes, and using hazardous munitions like depleted uranium bullets.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 6:19pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot of activists and ideologues who haven't actually been to a warzone like to rag on the depleted uranium munitions. But the way I see it they are lacking a fundamental grasp on reality. If I were in a situation where it was me and an enemy I would want every possible advantage over that enemy including DU munitions when appropriate. Theoretical risk of cancer is a concern for people living safely in the US. Theoretical risk of cancer is 100% irrelevant when I could get killed in the next 10 minutes and it's the rational decision to take a certain risk of cancer in such a situation if it would reduce the risk of your being killed within the next 10 minutes.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 6:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Take it somewhere else guys, show some respect.

Posted On:
    10/15/2007 10:28pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Showing respects is what this thread is about.

Sociocide is our off-topic forum at this time. If you would like to discuss American foreign policy etc please visit http://www.sociocide.com/

The thread will be closely monitored. Anymore more posts off-topic will be moved to Trollshido.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    11/11/2007 12:28pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yet another casualty of this perverse war started by the Three Grinning Sociopaths: Bush Blair and Howard.

Goodbye Sgt.

As the poem says, you're "enlisted on the other front"
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    11/11/2007 3:01pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Heffy
    From what I hear most of the IED's are abandoned American munitions. Howitzer shells and such.
    Doesn't seem quite as cowardly as dropping bombs onto people from planes, and using hazardous munitions like depleted uranium bullets.

I hope that when you mother dies, she is raped in her coffin.

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    11/11/2007 5:01pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    I hope that when you mother dies, she is raped in her coffin.
    Words like these from soldiers kind of prove that there are not so fair methods and materials used by soldiers in war, don't you think?
    Probably the only "fair" army is the Swiss guard - because they've never fought and needed to win at all cost.

Anyhow, this is Sociocide talk already - prompted, however, by words about "rape in coffin" which are also not according to what this particular thread should be about... Howgh...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast