Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 2:52pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrt
    Is this turning into the non-gay man-crush thread or something?
    If that's him it adds validity to what he is saying.

There are people out of shape giving nutrition advice.

When somone who has done it gives advice that advice is worth a little more IMHO.

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    9/12/2007 3:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is this turning into the non-gay man-crush thread or something?
    Well, I was gonna say he showed classic symptoms of CPIS (Chronic Phallus Inhaling Syndrome), but I thought the yayo bit would be funnier...you be the judge.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 12:10pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JJson
    That would put you at 38 years old.

Is that a picture of you in your avatar? Because if it is, there is no way you're about to enter your 40's. You look more like you're in your 20's. You must have the dick clark gene.
    Yeah man, that's me in the pic, and indeed, I turned 38 two days ago. :new_alien You should see my dad (he's 65, but look 40'ish and bigger than me) or my g/f who's also 38 but looks 20'ish.

Work out hard, eat often, never get drunk, don't smoke, don't do drugs, don't get stuck in the nightclub lifestyle, poop often, and cover your face when you go to the beach. That's the secret - I should write a book and get millions of suckers to buy it. That'd be the best 401k plan ever. **** yeah!!! :biblethum
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 12:16pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    You guys need to put awayo the yayo, IMO.
    Aw, c'mon, don't get jealous. You know you love me. :tongue3: :gay:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Injury Waiting To Happen

Posted On:
    9/13/2007 3:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Snatch Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I make no judgements, but if you're having snot problems in practice, it probably is a good idea. I mean, bucking rails before class used to be a regular thing for me too, but when I started snotting on students, I knew it was time to quit.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12