Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 7:35am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch30
    I have read the whole thread. I lurked for a couple of months before posting on the board because I saw the trolling going on and the baseless accusations and thought that it might be a less than satisfying venue to discuss this. Lo and behold....
    No you didn't. If you did you'd realize I took mi_man to task for posting baseless rumors. I took chingy to taks for saying you guys should provide proof when you guys didn't level accusations.

Yet, here you are so mad at Dagon that you are blind to those facts. I told you to go back to the discussion thread and go to a throw down. OMG that is so insulting.

You'd also know that I still haven't said anything negative about your school.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 8:28am

Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MouthBoxer
    So eventualartist and Genghis Bob, were you actually profiling Dagon Akujin as soon as he walked in? That's sick.
    Nope. I was practicing Kung Fu. I'm not sure what you mean by "profiling".

Like I said, I could hear him questioning the staffer while stretching, and I figured him out as a Reviewer from Bullshido all by myself. To be honest, I was glad to see someone following up - until I read the actual review and realized that Dagon had already made his mind up even before coming in.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 8:31am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is your teacher's Zen lineage?

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 11:24am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Itisfake, you are absolutely correct. I misread and mistook you for the kayroc joker. For that I apologize, you have been a very good mediator. I had read the entire post before signing up, though. To say that I haven't is untrue. I have read all posts and bashings that were put on here prior to this one, including dagon's original post about Toneeee. I was caught up and i mistook you. Sorry

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:48pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by eventualartist
    Itisfake, you are absolutely correct. I misread and mistook you for the kayroc joker. For that I apologize, you have been a very good mediator. I had read the entire post before signing up, though. To say that I haven't is untrue. I have read all posts and bashings that were put on here prior to this one, including dagon's original post about Toneeee. I was caught up and i mistook you. Sorry
    I've gotten caught up in other threads before.. Now to be fair right now I have no sides. Put up your own review of the school.

Right now we have one side and a bunch of over reactions.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 6:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Bob

Like I said, I could hear him questioning the staffer while stretching, and I figured him out as a Reviewer from Bullshido all by myself. To be honest, I was glad to see someone following up - until I read the actual review and realized that Dagon had already made his mind up even before coming in.
    you are right, that's common sense. true, dagon entered the dojo with bias, there's nothing you can do about a person who knows the end result.

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 7:51pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Bob
    If you were practicing kung fu, then why were you practicing kihon? That's a Japanese term.

What is your instructor's Zen lineage?

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 9:55am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Errant, they haven't gave one straight answer, ever.

Who is your instructor's jujutsu instructor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 11:18am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: working and schooling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shihan Gene Dunne is the guy Sifu Brown's learning bjj from. As to the Japanese terminology... I was told that at the time, folks were more familiar with it than they were the Chinese stuff. The counting is in Chinese( as far as I know). As far as I know he trained with Sifu Tom Smith in kung fu. I've honestly never heard about a mysterious shaolin master teaching him in a kitchen or brothel or wherever your imagination leads you. I believe that Sifu Scafone at Infinite Path trained under Sifu Smith. What other fruit would you like to pluck from the stunted, yet straight ( try reading the original thread; you may find more answers and ablolutely more questions)answering tree that is me? I truely feel that I have learned a great deal from my time with the SCMA. I met a great many partners and was happy to turn possible opponents into the partners they should be......

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/13/2007 12:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Yuchia Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by clutch30; 8/16/2007 11:26pm at .
Page 4 of 30 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast