Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 3:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Everyone this is getting ridiculous. Find the next Throwdown and prove Dagon wrong. Signing up (minug GB) and just giving higher marks id ridiculous.

Before you put your feet in your mouth no I don't know dagon.

We have actually had some pretty good "war of words" on this site. Like GIJOe said video is the only thing that will settle this crap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 3:52pm

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As for the "We dont make newbies tap their first day" WTF is that BS??

In BJJ, it might be a guys first day, but if he is going to roll in training, its well known to that newb before he rolls, that he should tap when it hurts, or possibly suffer some injuries. And we make noobs tap in BJJ all the time. Sounds like the guy didnt know how to armbar someone, and you are making a weak-ass excuse for him.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 4:58pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dunn, the guy they claim he learns under, is a BJJ Black Belt.

Now let me add reality.

There are hundreds of guys on this board that train with BJJ Black Belts. It doesn't validate THEIR teaching skills one bit.

kthxby.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 6:36pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Yuchia Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by clutch30; 8/16/2007 11:21pm at .

Posted On:
    8/10/2007 11:22pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Why we do what we do

KayRoc, I saw this Nathan....errr... Dagon. He looked like a skinny version of the Simpsons comic book aficionado. Sometimes, you just don't want to hurt people who look like they can't handle it. If anyone would like to go to the school for themselves and tell them about this little thread, by all means, show up and announce yourself. Don't hide under the cover of "looking for an experience" like Dagon. I'm sure that if Dagon came back and actually told us who he was, any number of the students including the student that he had worked with before, could tap him in a very short period of time.

What is bothering me most about this isn't just Dagon. It's that an entire host of people can spend their time debating who is better, who is worse, what school sucks and who can kick who's a#!. The best part about all of it is that it doesn't matter. If you find something and you like it, that is fantastic. But if you happen upon something that changes others' lives, why do you have to Sh** on it to make yourself happy. You can be better than all you want, the bottom line is that your life won't matter to really too many people. Sifu Brown has changed a whole host of peoples' lives, including the former students who left for all of the "lies". I know of one couple that met there, they're still happily married even though they hate Sifu and the dojo. Others were hospitalized, and after having said vicious things about the school and the staff, they were visited by those they had slammed and given wishes of health.

If you all really want to keep up on you little board of hate, by all means, do so. And while you're at it bash my post that I am typing right now. I know it's going to happen. But remember, until you start giving something to society other than this hateful garbage spewing forth from your fingers, no one will ever listen to you and your life will be nothing more than a few lines of garbage, typed anonymously, on some rarely-viewed-by-the-public blog.
    Last edited by eventualartist; 8/10/2007 11:47pm at . Reason: Revision of symantics

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:01am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So eventualartist and Genghis Bob, were you actually profiling Dagon Akujin as soon as he walked in? That's sick.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by clutch30; 8/16/2007 11:21pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:16am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch30
    They were profiling him and I was getting his license plate number so I could sell him incense and expensive roses at a later date. It is only one of the ways that we are trying to bring about the apocolypse and pay for our orange robes and sneakers.

kisses
    you folks do sound like a circus act indeed

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 12:31am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clutch30

P.S. Itisfake I did not sign up to rate the school. I signed up in July and have 19 posts 17 of which happened before the school was reviewed. Facts anybody?..........anybody?
    One of you did and that is all that mattered when I typed my post.
    Quote Originally Posted by eventualartist

Since you want facts every single one of your, Ghengis Bob's, and eventualartist's post have been in Brown threads. These threads now total two. Goofus Lee is the only one that ventured outside of Brown's threads, once out of six posts.
    Facts there you go.

Many of you asked Dagon to go down to the school and he did. Don't agree review the school and take it back to the thread. Then re-read the thread and get back to me.

Defend your teacher all you want. Read that thread again before you start trying to pass your stupid bias on to me.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 8/11/2007 12:33am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/11/2007 1:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by clutch30; 8/16/2007 11:22pm at .
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast