Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/07/2007 4:08pm

Style: Taijutsu, Army Combatives

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is the mention of the fact that he is Afghani, and this is not to be racist or anything but here is something, that isn't

If anyone has read the book "Kite Runner", (which is a very good story and written by an Afghani), there is a part where the main character talks about how it is a cultural thing for them to inflate stories. I don;t have the book on hand, but in it there is the example where if someone says that their son is a doctor the kid probably passed a Biology test in school.

On my deployment to Afghanistan, I noticed something like this but not to the extent of this guy. For example, we needed to rent vehicles on the base. The contractor (Afghani Local) says he's got great vehicles. Practically brand new. You can see where this is going without thread jacking.

Culturally, there is a lot of the "save face" issue (different form Asian version) that occurs, but the extent here seems very over the top.

The Legion thing doesn't seem far fetched if you look at our history and hear about people lying about their age to enlist while young. However, the point about how it would have made more sense if he supported his uncle the king rather than enlist. Also, checking on Family lines is going to be hard since I remember when we went looking for people, you had to ask around, and you were looking for info on "Fazal, son of Mohammad, with a brother named Habib," and the brother part was the only thing that distinguished 3 families.

Just some info so you know what you will be getting into, although the chance for the to be done on Regis may be worth all the trouble.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    8/07/2007 4:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice work Necroth. I saw the judging of the matches but hadn't gotten NEARLY as far as you.
    With regards to the French Foreign Legion:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_foreign_legion
    "Legionnaires can choose to enlist under a pseudonym ("declared identity") and a declared citizenship. This disposition exists in order to allow people who want to start their lives over to enlist. French citizens can enlist under a declared, fictitious, foreign citizenship (generally, a fracophoneone, often that of Monaco). After one year's service, Legionnaires can regularize their situation under their true identity"
    per wikipedia....which is still wikipedia.
    So technically, he could claim to protect his royal standing he went in under and retained an assumed identity.
    Like Van Damme
    in Lionheart

and Legionnaire

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/07/2007 4:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Necroth]
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammed_Zahir_Shah

And this entry can be used should anyone claim that Zahir Shah's exile is the reason little information remains about the Younossi family's heritage and any claim that they are exiled from the country. "In April 2002, while the country was under American occupation, he [Zahir Shah] returned to Afghanistan to open the Loya jirga, which met in June 2002. After the fall of the Taliban, there were open calls for a return to the monarchy...Hamid Karzai, a prominent figure from Zahir Shah's clan, became the president of Afghanistan and Zahir Shah's relatives and supporters were handed key posts in the transitional government." (All emphasis courtesy of me, not the site.)
    quote]

I believe Karzai's brother hasn't returhed to Afganistan and runs a resturant on Charles Street in Baltimore - not sure how he'd react to random requests about his family though.

And on another note, the blockeracademy.com appears to be run by a 'Hummingbird on Crack' - and you'd have to be to fit all this in
    http://www.blockersavateclub.com/ind...4b7fa2f7758c89

poser

Posted On:
    9/02/2007 10:45pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by OZZ
    I found it amusing that the name of his fellow survivor in the Foreign Legion happened to be Pierre..how unoriginal can you get?
    I think this is one of the biggest BS stories I have ever read.
    What was Pierre's full name?

There are so many details he's leaving out, especially, like, what divison or whatever the FFL divides their Legionnaires into he was in. If he used a pseudonym, what was the pseudonym? Is there any way we can get his service record?

Which kickboxing organizations did he compete in? Has he fought anyone notable? Who?

Who awarded him his Jujutsu and Aikido black belts?

How possible is it for an ex-amputee to return to the ring and win?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 12:41am

Style: karate,judo,JJ,Aikido,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    What was Pierre's full name?

Jean Pierre...*snicker*...sorry

Quote Originally Posted by kwoww
    How possible is it for an ex-amputee to return to the ring and win?

Would he still be considered an amputee since the foot was reattached?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/03/2007 4:17pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well kids, a little google-fu and I've found TWO of the belts, but that third one has got me stumped.

http://www.wweshop.com/product_detai...ctId=06-00663E

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25456

So at least two of those belts are quite affordable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 9:58am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    OMG. That is the WWE belt. Good lord. I am so ashamed not to have caught that. Good job.

On the other one, though, it is clear that it's a custom made job with a different center logo, so the "event" he supposedly won it at might have actually had it made by this or another company deadling with the same manufacturer. But the WWE belt...there's no reason for that one. Total BS.

poser

Posted On:
    9/04/2007 7:50pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by n00b
    Well kids, a little google-fu and I've found TWO of the belts, but that third one has got me stumped.

http://www.wweshop.com/product_detai...ctId=06-00663E

http://www.ringside.com/detail.aspx?ID=25456

So at least two of those belts are quite affordable.
    Nice work on teh Google Fu.

The third belt could possibly be genuine, an antigue (judging from the color of the metal) or even home/custom made. It's an unusual-looking belt for sure, more like a plaque glued onto a piece of leather than anything else.

However, the fact that he appears to be partially legit makes it tricky to determine what he's exaggerated and what he's being honest about.
    Last edited by kwoww; 9/04/2007 8:15pm at . Reason: because necroth basically did this part already

Posted On:
    5/27/2009 2:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the Shaolin Temple does not have a belt ranking system. this guy is an idiot and a liar. and if he faught pro how come you can't find any fights ot articles anything. i can find kickboxing fights from 1980 none of his. complete bs. and if he was taught zen buddism then why is he mugging people hahahaha what a freak.

Posted On:
    8/30/2009 6:15pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is he real?

I wonder Solus knows him in person? He seems to have no proof of whatever he claimed, yet he has convinced some of people around him in the city. (Although I saw some of his certification which issued in early 2000, on his facebook)Do you know anybody mugged by him? I heard that he lived in NJ before. I wonder, if he's a come back from a foot injury, where is all the records before the come back?
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123 4567 LastLast