Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 2:34pm

Style: Baihequan, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Geez, why not just do Chi Sao/push hands and free sparring seperately instead of ruining both. It seems to me that both guys there would gain from isolating their chi sao a bit more before going to the really more free-form stuff; it's just a mess as it is.

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 2:39pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why create a new drill in the first place?
    Chi Sau
    Chi Gerk
    Sparring.

Again if he chooses to answer maybe he can fill in the blanks. In the context of the thread it made no sense.

I started it here to keep the trolling to a minimum. If it gets to crazy I will remove posts.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 2:59pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF,
    With all the previous back and forths I have had with DTT in older threads, I don't see how you are going to get much else other than trolling/taunting. If you look at his previous statements and then view the videos, you can't possibly expect any response which you will find acceptable or in the minumum respectable.

I took the time to look through some of his other vids just to make sure this vid wasn't a one-off poor demonstration. Have you looked at the anti-clinching video?

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 3:08pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thirteen posts in and we have a decent discussion.

So, from your comment, you are the one I need to watch? I never said anything about him proving me wrong or an explanation I can understand.

I will not let this turn into a YMAS thread. That's my point.

If you looked at those threads you will see I was right there with Tom, Southpaw, and Dagon posting away.

I know exactly what to expect.

Difference is, we have videos of his training where he can't make lame ass excuses like, That wasn't full contact. Better yet, I was in someone else's gym so I was hampered.

These are vids filmed using his rules and people he is comfortable with in the first place.

So, it adds a whole new wrinkle to his defense mechanism and the debate.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 3:11pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am by no means an expert on _ing _un, but this is what I got out of that vid;

:gaygay:

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 3:11pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl

I took the time to look through some of his other vids just to make sure this vid wasn't a one-off poor demonstration. Have you looked at the anti-clinching video?
    I've seen them all. From the excuse riddled TD video to the these movements look like Tai Chi stances but they are not. Even though the weighting positioning, movement, and stance are 99.999999999999999% the same.

Like I, said the difference is these are now his videos and his alone.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 3:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From the excuse riddled TD video
    Link? Or more info that I can base a search on?

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My own hate thread, I can feel the love.....

Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Link? Or more info that I can base a search on?
    those links ain't up anymore, sept the Karate vs WT at my channel.

In short: It was WT-Noobs 6 months mark. He always asked about "Full Contact" so we did some. No kicks and no elbows, no grappling, So its Boxing. I suppressed my hits and let him go for it. In the end he started trying to hit me as hard as he could so I had to stop hit him. We started with kicks after this so I wanted to get this punching film done.

I later did some reference footage from the Chun to compare to the footwork since you fools can never see the "chun" in footwork even when its obvious to any chunner. I did slow motion even since Youtube doesn't have that feature.

So it is the Spar aspect of playing with stuff developed in the "Form/Chi Sau/Application followed by sparring."

and I realized after that I spelled "too" wrong but didn't feel like re-uploading it. Spellinz aint my bigist skilz.

as to the overall quality of my skill or lack of it, **** you people. I read all about your "skill" but I see no video. Your skillz are in this word troll festival were we can't see how sloppy you look.

I don't have Sifu in front of my name, I am still learning this stuff like anyone else. I know what to do and I am trying to get there. Its for reference so we have visual to go with the chat. Lets stick withthat, I am sure i do planty wrong technically for you to **** on anyway.

"he is afraid to get punched still" ya, punches break jaws and noses, why would he not be worried about that?

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 4:22pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    DTT, I really do appreciate you being on the forums. You are a different sort of guy, and very dedicated. I also appreciate that you actually post video. Regardless of how much or little skill anyone says you have, at least we can get a pretty honest response since we can at least see it. However, in all honesty and sincerity, I often have no clue what you are trying to communicate or get across in most of your posts or videos.

Concern #2: DTT, can you just please, simply, succinctly, tell us what the purpose of that video is? Don't give a long response for this! What is the point? What are you trying to show? If your answer has to be longer than this question, just disregard it.
    The video label says: "Once he understood the goal and the intensity level we were looking for, we filmed this." Okay, but now that it's filmed I myself cannot understand the goal or the purpose it was filmed for.

Dagon

Administrator

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 4:52pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    My own hate thread, I can feel the love.....
    Thus your pretensions shines through. People don't hate you, the fact you think that explains so much on so many levels.

In short: It was WT-Noobs 6 months mark. He always asked about "Full Contact" so we did some. No kicks and no elbows, no grappling, So its Boxing. I suppressed my hits and let him go for it. In the end he started trying to hit me as hard as he could so I had to stop hit him. We started with kicks after this so I wanted to get this punching film done.
    No, it is not boxing. It is a chun specific drill.

I later did some reference footage from the Chun to compare to the footwork since you fools can never see the "chun" in footwork even when its obvious to any chunner. I did slow motion even since Youtube doesn't have that feature.
    Yet, you have chunners critiquing your videos so this point is invalid. You even have chunning teachers disagreeing with your many assesments so please find another tactic

as to the overall quality of my skill or lack of it, **** you people. I read all about your "skill" but I see no video. Your skillz are in this word troll festival were we can't see how sloppy you look.
    Right. Thing is how many people here talk with your authority then post up vidoes directly refuting what they have said? You posted vids of your clinch range which were opposite if your words.

You posted a vid of your interpretation of Push Hands and you were wrong.

The problem is you claim to be the authority in all things chun. You even run away multiple chunners from your viewpoint.
    I don't have Sifu in front of my name, I am still learning this stuff like anyone else. I know what to do and I am trying to get there. Its for reference so we have visual to go with the chat. Lets stick withthat, I am sure i do planty wrong technically for you to **** on anyway.

"he is afraid to get punched still" ya, punches break jaws and noses, why would he not be worried about that?
    This says it all.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast