Posted On:
    8/04/2007 3:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

systema, as silly as ever - Mikhail Ryabko Systema workshop July 2007

http://uk.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKAAuhxR6bM

I especially enjoy the stopping a tackle with just a simple hook punch technique 1:58

Yes, that will work every time....:eusa_thin
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 3:13pm

Style: Inept BJJer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It is hard to take Systema at all seriously with this stuff floating around out there, no matter how much people insist that the school they train at doesn't do this compliant stuff.

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 3:31pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    THIS IS NOT A CHALLENGE

Are there any systema folk around northern ireland I could have a friendly meet up and spar with?

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 3:37pm

Style: Lethargy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Either the uke's are paid actors or they are so brainwashed they just react. I love the satisfied smirk on the fat guys face when he sends another guy flailing weakly to the floor with minimal contact.
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    Dude, whassup? Did they freeze your dick then accidentally use it to cool down a thimble full of water? Or, did you mis-spell crayonist? You know, the guy who makes sure the wax crayons you use aren't too sharp in case you decide to do the decent thing and kill yourself.
    Training log. Here

JFS vs The Villain here

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    8/04/2007 3:58pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kungfools - sincere question. Did you live in the Soviet Union or are you close to someone who did? Maybe that someone (or yourself) was an outspoken dissident and perhaps suffered under the regime?

I ask because there's way funnier videos out there, but you're oddly preoccupied with systema. There's a bitterness to you that goes beyond "LULZ systema = t3h gh3y!!! LULZ!!!" Your raw cynicism seems a touch slavic, so I'm curious.

The alternative being you're just a magnificent asshole, under which circumstances I applaud your focus and dedication.

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 12:33am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Kungfools - sincere question. Did you live in the Soviet Union or are you close to someone who did? Maybe that someone (or yourself) was an outspoken dissident and perhaps suffered under the regime?
    Nah, I just hate commies and former commies. Especially the fat tubby ones.

I ask because there's way funnier videos out there, but you're oddly preoccupied with systema. There's a bitterness to you that goes beyond "LULZ systema = t3h gh3y!!! LULZ!!!" Your raw cynicism seems a touch slavic, so I'm curious.

The alternative being you're just a magnificent asshole, under which circumstances I applaud your focus and dedication.
    I'm just stopping the hate. You know, like, give that peace thing a chance...know what I'm saying?
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 1:49am

Style: BJJ,MT,RBSD (on hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON

I think he's just going for easy laugh. Posting systema videos is like making of two retards trying to have sex: it's always funny, but it's a cheap laugh.

Posted On:
    8/05/2007 3:31am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's because he does SCARS, which by marketing is the USAian counterpart of Systema, and is thus at the front line of a retarded cold war.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 7:56am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hooray Kungy's back... now we're really in for some enlightenment...
    There is actually a review of this seminar posted by maddog: http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57401

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/06/2007 8:06am

Style: VT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ive always beleived that a good punch comes from a solid connection with the ground.
    So your Hip & Elbow connection play a big part in power generation. These guys all seem to punch with their elbows way out almost horizontal to their shoulders?

Surely you cant generate a good strike like this!!
Page 1 of 10 1 2345 ... LastLast