Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 10:44pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Find a slow buddy to hang out with. You don't have to outrun the thugs, you just have to outrun him.
    :walk:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 11:47pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Find a slow buddy to hang out with. You don't have to outrun the thugs, you just have to outrun him.
    :walk:
    The old backpackers Bear defence adapted for the street. I like it. I hear dropping any food you have works well also LOL

and humble, too!

Posted On:
    8/02/2007 11:57pm

Style: Systema, BJJ, Arrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wrong place I know, but this thread is retarded anyways.

A friend of mine owns some sort of quarry in the middle of nowhere. He and his three business partners go out to mine the ore and have a cabin they stay in. The problem was, there was a bear they would feed despite my buddies' warnings. The thing actually came to the front door, would scratch on it, and they'd feed him whatever scraps they had.

So one day my buddy is wasted at night in the cabin and hears the scratching. He opens the door and there's the bear up on his hind legs begging. His friends scramble to find something to feed it.

My buddy punches the bear in the nose then runs out the back door.

The now enraged bear follows him into the cabin and starts ripping it to shreds. His friends, the three stooges run outdoor into the perpetual Alaskan twilight in their undies and watch as the bear destroys their living quarters.

Do you know how cold it is in Alaska in your undies during June at 11pm? I do....

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 7:33am

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have found that hiding in the basement, drinking large amounts of cheap vodka, watching Simpsons and Matrix reruns and keeping a loaded shotgun on my lap works for me.

Oh yeah, don't take your meds either.

Oh yeah, and listen to the voices. They are your friends, they will help you.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 7:41am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where the hell are these people living where there are bands of unarmed street thugs engaging in one on one unarmed combat? AND they have a reliable internet connection.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 9:00am

Style: Injured

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3

Oh yeah, and listen to the voices. They are your friends, they will help you.
    :laughing9

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 9:14am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickeroon1987
    Quote Originally Posted by patfromlogan
    I'd punch the makiwara at least a thousand times a day, until your hands look like this and you can **** people up.
    They look like mushrooms sprouting out of his fist.
    Poison mushrooms :)

Quote Originally Posted by G8
    don't be an asshole. don't hang out with assholes. don't hang at out places where assholes congregate.

problem 99.5% solved.
    These are words of wisdom. If people were to do this, they would not have to worry about S/D scenarios.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 10:33am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The OP obviously lives in ancient china but is time traveling into the future to steal the secrets of our futuristic Kung Fu to take back to his small, impoverished village so they can use it to stop the local warlords from stealing their unbathed but inexplicably hot women.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 10:49am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    Where the hell are these people living where there are bands of unarmed street thugs engaging in one on one unarmed combat? AND they have a reliable internet connection.
    You mean you don't have a band of roving gypsys, raving for blood and killing all who cross their paths. Man, what kind of Paradise do you live in? And can I move there? Because this constant ass-kicking, name-taking, and bubble gum chewing that I and my best friend, Duke Nukem, are doing is getting old. And I'm all out of bubble gum.

Actually, I employ the old standby method of dispatching wily thugs: ride a giant elephant everywhere. Nobody attacks you when you're on an elephant...unless you're in a Bollywood film. Then you're fair game. For singing! And dancing! Namasthe! Edhuva! Lungicodhca! *runs in terror in case someone speaks Hindi*

Bullshido Admin

Posted On:
    8/03/2007 10:52am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: 柔術

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I read summoning lightning can take on multiple opponents

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast