Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Neal Fletcher

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Neal Fletcher gave my children unwrapped black licorice he found under his car seat and got my brother pregnant. I hate Neal Fletcher.
    A lie gets half-way around the world before the truth has time to get it's pants on. - Winston Churchhill

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    When you click on a discussion link on Bullshido.org article, if you're the first one to do so, it creates a discussion thread here.

Not a big deal, you can now use this to talk about how much I suck.
    Serious question: How come you've found cardio such a bugbear in the past if you served in airborne and infantry units ? I thought the training for that stuff involved running until you puked, climbing over ****, doing burpees until there was just nothing left to hurl up and then running some more ?
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Someone said "bugbear". Congratulations. Now it's time to go and play D&D...
    Best Vietnam War music video I've ever seen put together by a vet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDY8raKsdfg

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is the name of the chick in Asriel's avatar? She makes my pants shorter.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Serious question: How come you've found cardio such a bugbear in the past if you served in airborne and infantry units ? I thought the training for that stuff involved running until you puked, climbing over ****, doing burpees until there was just nothing left to hurl up and then running some more ?
    I thought he was a computer geek in the service. They need geeks in the Airborne, just ike anywhere.

Page 3 of 3 First 123