Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Neal Fletcher

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Neal Fletcher

Discussion thread for Neal Fletcher. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

EDIT: I don't have a fucking clue how this post was created, someone delete it please?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When you click on a discussion link on Bullshido.org article, if you're the first one to do so, it creates a discussion thread here.

Not a big deal, you can now use this to talk about how much I suck.

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you considered a hat? You know, to hide your baldness.

Style
    lol yet again more Judo !
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Discussion thread for Neal Fletcher. If you would like to add a comment, click the Post Reply button.

EDIT: I don't have a fucking clue how this post was created, someone delete it please?
    Don't feel bad I made one about Wolf exploring how .org works .

Congrats again on your fight Phrost and I think a hat would ruin your image .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    TKD, Ballet, Archery
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no no, the hat would be part of his ring persona.

Style
    Kitty Pow Pow!!!
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey, how come Kat has a profile on the amateur fighters thingy and I don't. I get no love...
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm

AK: Giving new meaning to the word "Unfair."
    Style
    Out-Of-Shape MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KidSpatula
    hey, how come Kat has a profile on the amateur fighters thingy and I don't. I get no love...
    Don't be the whiny girl, now. I'm sure it's just a clerical error.

Style
    Snatch Wrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't think of a better place to ask this, why, when I try to make an article or do anything at .org does it endlessly ask me to login and not let me do anything?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood supporting member
    Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    When you click on a discussion link on Bullshido.org article, if you're the first one to do so, it creates a discussion thread here.

Not a big deal, you can now use this to talk about how much I suck.
    When's your next fight mate?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Style
    Student Jutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    I can't think of a better place to ask this, why, when I try to make an article or do anything at .org does it endlessly ask me to login and not let me do anything?
    I had that. Summon Wolf.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Page 1 of 3 123 Last