Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 2:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Tom Proctor

Okay, I'm always a sucker for wanting to know what the BS masters have to say but don't have enough money to waste just to find out their shite. I was wondering if anyone has been suckered into knowing this guys "secrets"

Why Are Bigger, Stronger, Taller And Meaner
    Thugs Absolutely Terrified
    Of Challenging This Mild, Middle-Aged
    (And Undefeated) No-Rules Cage Fighter?

http://www.highdesertdefense.com/proctor.htm

Anyone?

EFW

p.s. I did a search and his name didn't come up on this forum.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 2:51pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 2:54pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ok, he has a fight record, but he's NOT undefeated as he claims, and what about all the other BS on there like undefeated illegal "pit" fights. Yeah, you can have a fight record and still be a bullshidoka.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 2:58pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Results: Tom put them all down. Fast.
    Win Allan Sullivan Submission (Shoulder Lock) 9:56 1 Arizona Shootfighting Association 5/22/1999

10 minutes isn't fast.

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 3:05pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by cyrijl
    More that I wasn't specific. I meant I did a search on this website and found nothing. However, this is useful in creating a good sense of doubt as to his "voodoo" defense. My thought is that in the illegal cage fights he probably had some decent skills against many with just a lot of brawn and little skill. Still, it's always fun to try to figure out the angles these "secrets" like to take. Thanks for your superior seach skills ; ).

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 3:15pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Interesting. I can't find his name yet on the ISCF website.

I'm still looking so, don't holler if you find it first. A search function would be helpful.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 3:22pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here is what is interesting

ISCF Launches NEW Internet Page!

Since the IKF took over the operations of the ISCF a few years back, it has always been an addition to the IKF Web Pages. However, as of today, all that has changed and the ISCF is now ready to venture out on it's own. The New ISCF Web Page is www.TheISCF.com

The ISCF concept was created by Nick Carroll, Jiro Shiroma and Tom Proctor, all from Arizona, USA. The group originally approached the IKF to design an ISCF title belt. As the IKF and IKF President Steve Fossum became more involved, he requested the IKF take over the sanctioning operations of the ISCF to build a bigger organization. With all eager to see the ISCF grow the decision was easy and Fossum and his staff took over the ISCF operations and went to work.

The first step was to have a logo created that was similar to the IKF logo. So Fossum contracted with Foster Graphics (The same design firm that designed the new IKF logo) to design the ISCF logo and the true beginning of the ISCF had taken shape. IKF President Steve Fossum and his staff soon went to work on building the ISCF much the same as the IKF with structured rankings, updated news and an active website. However, the website will become even more active now since it will be a solo site without the back-up of the IKF pages. "The two will still share links but creating an independent site for the ISCF will provide an easier marketing strategy for the ISCF in regards to advertising the web page worldwide now." says IKF/ISCF President Steve Fossum.

Although Carroll & Shiroma are less active in the Mixed Martial Arts Sport, Tom Proctor, (Pictured Right with Belt) went on to win the ISCF Pro Heavyweight Title. Proctor is still active in fighting and also has produced an intense training program that can be found for sale in Black Belt Magazine.

He is a champion of his own org. Take that as you will. Funny though he has one defeat at least as a pro.

*edit* Adding link http://www.iscfmma.com/ISCFNews1999.htm

FRIDAY, May 28th, 1999, AT 6:15 PM

New IKF Division For
    Submission Fighting
    "ISCF" Has Successful Event!

The new IKF Submission Division ISCF ( International Sport Combat Federation ) hosted a great event last Saturday at the Midnight Rodeo Club in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. For more event details you can call Donnell's Dojo at (602) 873-5885. Here are the Title Bout results below;

1. Jay Pages defeated Keith Udell at 2:30 by arm bar to win the ISCF United States Light Middleweight Title.
    2. Shannon "The Cannon" Rich of Texas defeated David Harris of Arizona at 1:01 by choke to win the ISCF United States Middleweight Title.
    3. Main Event: Tom Proctor defeated Al "A DAWG" Sullivan at 9:56 by a shoulder lock to win the ISCF United States Heavyweight title.
    Again notice it was a new part of the IKF (International Kickboxing Federation).
    Last edited by It is Fake; 7/31/2007 3:27pm at .

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 3:32pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.iscfmma.com/ISCFChamps.htm

Tom Proctor
    Mesa, Arizona, USA, 15-0, 6', 205, 11-14-55

Proctor won his title on the first ever ISCF Sanctioned Event on May 22nd, 1999 in in Phoenix, Arizona, USA when he defeated Allan Sullivan at 9:56 by a shoulder lock.

Proctor's Fight Record was in question years after his title was retired. To date, the ISCF and other fight recording sites (Click Here) can only find proof of 3 fights, and a record of 2-1.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 3:33pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Name: Allan Sullivan
    NickName: A-Dawg
    Pro Record: 18-17-0

This is who he beat

http://fcfighter.brinkster.net/fight...FighterID=9460

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/31/2007 6:17pm

Style: Ex-wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And you know what Tom Proctor won for all his hard work? Not a single penny.
    He never did it for the money.
    I wonder that if the money's not so important to him, how he concluded that a 1hr 30min DVD should cost $69.99. Perhaps I'll ask him to send me a free copy.
    Last edited by Aleem; 7/31/2007 6:37pm at .
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast