Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/08/2007 7:05pm

Style: MMA, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    Slang: It's hotter than two rats fuckin in a wool sock! Joe reminded me of this one.

How do you clear a crowded latrine?

Nice Dick!!

One I picked up, as an extension/variation:

That's as wrong as two boys playing doctor in church with Jerry Falwell as the cameraman.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/08/2007 7:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFGOON
    How do you clear a crowded latrine?

Nice Dick!!

Good one SF. Gotta test it out one of these days.
    Last edited by AbeVargas; 8/08/2007 7:34pm at . Reason: dyslexia is a thing terrible

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/09/2007 9:44am

Style: Vale Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yrk: Hope you like FBNKS. And if you are looking for someplace to train, good luck. I like my Vale Tudo gym just fine (Frostbite VT), but otherwise it's pretty empty. Alot of TKD, alot of "Emporiums", but otherwise it's groups. Yudansha System is mostly military guys, don't know how their training is, but they had a couple good fights locally. But one of Frostbite's regulars beat out one of their regulars with elbows from top and triangle attempts and upkicks from bottom, so that coupled with the fact that I can't get onto Eielson (where Yudansha trains) made me pick Frostbite. Drop-in fee is 10$, monthly is 50$ for Frostbite. Gi classes Mon and Wed, Gi optional on Fri., MMA Tues and Thurs. Hit me up when you get up here and I can show you the best Thai food in town.

PS: Stay away from "Team Hollywood" and "AK Gladiators". Hollywood is full of mouthpieces and anal retentive jerks, AKG thinks their **** doesn't stink. Both produce small-time champs, alot of the smaller venues (Fire and Ice/Chena river fights, Fierce Fighting, and some X-Fights champs), so they do have some good training I imagine, but I'd rather not get treated like a bitch for a year before hitting the mat. And nobody I knew from outside of these orgs wavered on the fact that the aforementioned will happen.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678