Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:32am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and i suggest the guys of bullshido read the posts and decide for themselves who is of good character here.
    Once again i say What has mr o'connors personal situation to do with this site
    Does it affect standards in martial arts
    does it jeapodise or hinder anyones training or ability to learn
    will it prevent students of him, his style or any association getting grade recognition
    has he been thrown out of or refused entry into any organisation. has his grades been questioned by anyone who has met him, including the government or papers. Indeed did the papers not class him as one of the uk's leading martail artists in their stories
    I remind you he made NO profit from clubs or associations whilst claiming benefit.
    I also remind you that he had informed the DWP years earlier of his instructional classes.
    ALL FACT SIR
    and your comments are based on speculation and news paper hype.
    as far as i'm aware you never met him, trained with him, yet you put down a martial artist of 30+ years on non martial arts issues.
    He never robbed from students, had sexual relations with students, ripped students off,
    His dojo was not a mc Dojo as you call them. he taught with no profit to himself.
    ALL FACTS SIR
    he stepped down as chairman of the association to save embarrasment and french hanshi Pierre Porocarrero stepped in (a student of Ogura sensei )
    Oh check him out and slag him off.
    He did it all by the book sir and for the good and benefit of others.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:39am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigstatue
    You lied once to ross noble. the web master for the bkja.. recall
    you claimed to send a message to the old hq stating to be from japan? when he tracked back it was to your computer. I dont trust you sir,
    Don't patronise me with the "sir" crap" and with regards to your allergation I say PROVE IT because it never happened.

All you've done is misdirect everything and avoided the questions and statements I've put to you, that tells me a great deal about you as an individual.

As I KEEP SAYING.. Nothing you say detracts from the Fact that Kevin O'Connor is a CONVICTED BENEFIT FRAUD
    you are breaking rules of the site.
    Really? then report me to the admins, I think you'll find that you're quite wrong.

You now have a thread of your own I suggest you contribute to it because I will be.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:42am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He did it all by the book sir and for the good and benefit of others.
    This is an absolute peach... I guess he defrauded the British Tax Payer for the good of others as well ?

With regards to the email from Henry Ellis.. feel free to make yourself look daft by emailing him directly to confirm the content of mail posted in the News Thread.

ellisaikido@ntlworld.com
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 8/01/2007 6:45am at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:43am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I leave you to prowl the Bullshido waters like the predator you are.
    There will be nothing to gain as a member here. Its sad that positive constructive martial artists will be m,isled by your bigotry.
    U definately have a chip on your shoulder sir. Mr o'connor has many good and honourable friends, teachers, students and supporters.
    "another oconnor supporter has nothing interesting to say"
    I do but you'll never listen.
    Ego only has a mouth, ears not required.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:51am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I leave you to prowl the Bullshido waters like the predator you are.
    There you go again talking like a blubbering eejit
    There will be nothing to gain as a member here.
    really ? that's because you really canít respond clearly to the questions and statements I've presented, nothing else.
    Its sad that positive constructive martial artists will be m,isled by your bigotry.
    You patronise me and fail to give credit to others for having a degree of common sense
    Mr OíConnor has many good and honourable friends, teachers, students and supporters.
    So what ? That doesn't mean he is a CONVICTED FRAUD, I've never said he hasn't got friends, this is another classic example of you attempting to misdirect the issue.

I'm convinced you're Kevin O'Connor, just out of prison and trying to regain some resemblance of credibility by trying to knock me, the investigation and the media which reported the case and conviction.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you're repeating yourself. you're stuck in a loop.
    This is a m/arts site and your stuck in politics.
    and AGAIN, for how many times, you've failed to answer anything on the post............?
    it says so much more than words does.nt it
    Bye all
    I'll let you go back to your b/**** to the bullshido guys.
    I need to get out of here the stench of B/S, ego and self righteousness is over whelming.
    Oh and just a last comment.
    How can you defraud someone... when you have told them????????????????????????????
    does'nt it require deceit ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????
    one for the guys with NO CHIP to mull over
    ADIOS BULLSHIDO

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 6:59am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not ko'connor. BUT when it comes to standards, ability, knowledge in, and respect of the m/arts community i will strive to be.

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 7:01am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How can you defraud someone... when you have told them
    Its called going to Prison for 15 months having been CONVICTED of FRAUD

Anyway...Bye Bye Kev and thanks for bringing all the previously forgotten information right back to the surface. Kudos to you.

Google Karate Kidder for a laugh

Watch and Shoot !

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 7:02am

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not ko'connor. BUT when it comes to standards, ability, knowledge in, and respect of the m/arts community i will strive to be.
    You claim benefit do you ?

Oh and before you go.. please let Kevin O'Connor know about this and the other threads, I'm sure he'll really appreciate what you've said, or, better still get him to post here, he has an account under the username of DOSHU. I'd love to read what he has to say.
    Last edited by Rock Ape; 8/01/2007 7:16am at .

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    8/01/2007 7:57am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ADIOS BULLSHIDO
    Dude, it's an hour later... adios means goodbye, not "oh, I'm going to lurk and perhaps **** up a useful thread with pointless defence of indefensible actions"
    Mr Biggun has made a thread especially for you: please confine your comments about Mr Jailbird O'connor there.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=58125

kthxbai
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 678 LastLast