OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 1:44pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    God narcolepsy is hilarious.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 1:58pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 2:34pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    God narcolepsy is hilarious.
    After watching the youtube clip, I have to agree it is.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 2:45pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kickboxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd totally agree if it wasn't me that had it. I'm less hilarious, what with the no cataplexy, but still, I guess having teachers let you sleep through exams so you fail, not being able to work due to falling asleep on the job so much you get fired, and having no social life cause you're always too tired and just want to sleep IS pretty much totally hilarious. Much funnier watching someone just go limp and fall over for no apparent reason, though...

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 3:03pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Meh, don't take the humor too hard. How long have you been suffering from it?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Banished to Fort Worth

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 4:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup. Provigil is not cheap. However, the speed doesn't seem to be working for you either.

Have you tried Adderall? It's approved for narcolepsy. More importantly, a diagnosis of ADHD might be easier to substantiate with your insurance company. In fact, it's not imposible that that you *have* developed ADHD secondary to your narcolepsy. YMMV. Might be worth looking into, though.
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jnp
    That is exactly what I meant sdave. You are dead on, as usual.

i keep tryin to spar, but nothin happens!

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 6:37pm

supporting member
     Style: karate / bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    how long have you been on dex, and what sort of dosage are we talking about?

i was on dexedrine (as an alternative to ritalin) for a while in high school... 25mg a day. i was barely safe to have in a classroom, much less training. at this point i'd probably be more than slightly unwilling to train with someone on amphetamines.

otoh, i had a friend who was on triple the dosage i was, and said it calmed him down, so hey...

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 8:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Werburn
    I'd totally agree if it wasn't me that had it. I'm less hilarious, what with the no cataplexy, but still, I guess having teachers let you sleep through exams so you fail, not being able to work due to falling asleep on the job so much you get fired, and having no social life cause you're always too tired and just want to sleep IS pretty much totally hilarious. Much funnier watching someone just go limp and fall over for no apparent reason, though...
    I'm an insomniac recovering from an Ambien addiction, which puts me at the polar opposite end of the spectrum and thus affords me all the moral leverage I need to point out that narcolepsy is hilarious and, in the case of the daschund, adorable. I am the yin to your yang. OR SHALL I SAY YAWN??
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 8:54pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is that for real? How many hours do get to sleep?

Posted On:
    7/27/2007 11:41pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It varies wildly. Three on average. Lately things have gotten worse, much worse, and on a typical night I can't fall asleep until 9 or 10 AM unless I take an absurd number of sleeping pills, as I just have. Ambien is nasty, nasty ****, and while it does eliminate the hell of lying in bed for hours, I invariably spend the next day nursing a brutal hangover.

Basically, on any given day, I have to choose between getting seven hours' sleep and sleeping in until 4 in the afternoon and feeling like **** all day long, or eating four times the amount of Ambien I'm prescribed, fall asleep when I want, and wake up feeling like **** all day long. Lately I've been trying to both quit Ambien and wake up at 11 every morning, which leads to three-hour sessions like today.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast