Knock-off Cthulhu

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second Class1 year registered5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 8:09am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell is with these contracts. I'm pissed for you guys and at the same time pretty fucking glad I live in a country where none of that **** happens (or could hold up in courts.. at least I think so).

.. Goddamn money grubbing bastards. They should all be taken behind the sauna and get shot in the head. :angry2:
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 8:27am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: WTF Taekwondo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by hpr
    What the hell is with these contracts. I'm pissed for you guys and at the same time pretty fucking glad I live in a country where none of that **** happens (or could hold up in courts.. at least I think so).

.. Goddamn money grubbing bastards. They should all be taken behind the sauna and get shot in the head. :angry2:
    it was my own stupid fault....i knew better than signing any contract for more than 3 months....and i did anyway....

i did my research on the internet....looking for a legit WTF school....and couldn't find anything near my area....so i signed a year contract thinking that it was the only thing around....6 months later i run across my new school while driving home from work....my school now isn't a chain school like the other one...so they weren't listed on the internet or in magazines....even though i'm getting the shaft....it's the best move i could've made....

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 8:44am

Style: WTF TKD, BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Make the best out of what you got. Forget about all the skillless black belts, work your ass odff, and get out of it what you can. Train hard, then move on. I was luckily never roped into a contract, and my TKD school has the same problems, but I've voiced my opinion and let the instrutor know what I'm there for and what's gonna keep me coming back, in a polite manner of course. Now, I have the opportunity to train on my own at the school use the nice equipment, and during class, I'm never stuck doing bullshit... for the most part. They are in a business you are a client. Let them know what you want as well and you'll find you'll get alot more out of it....

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 1:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why does your style say "BJJ" if you have been doing McDojo TKD until the day before yesterday?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 3:58pm

Style: BJJ - SBGi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Why does your style say "BJJ" if you have been doing McDojo TKD until yesterday?
    If you had a small dick would you come right out and announce it? I train at a straight blast gym as well (BJJ). Its the TKD I was trying to get rid of.... but last night I found out I am locked into this contract for another year and a half... so black belt of DOOM here I come!

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 4:38pm

Style: AMAI TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    $2000 left on the contract? How much longer do you have on the contract and have you asked a lawyer about being stuck with it?

I only ask because of course the billing company is going to say you are stuck with the contract and have to pay the amount. It is their job.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 4:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I asked the lawyer... I should have read through the contract in full. I just wanted to start to train, and learned a hard lesson. Now I am stuck for 2 more years... + belt testing fee's of $500 for black belt... thats no negotiable with him, i tried.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 5:46pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, you trained TKD at least semi-seriously, including volunteering your time to help promote the school, while at the same time training at a SBG gym? Man, how many nights a week did you train each? Do you work full time too? That's crazy.

If you had a small dick would you come right out and announce it?
    I don't know, is 10 inches small?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 6:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I work 8-5 monday through friday. I train 2 hours mon wed and fri in BJJ. Then 2 hours TKD tues and thurs. Sat and sunday are my rest days.

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    7/26/2007 7:42pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    So, you trained TKD at least semi-seriously, including volunteering your time to help promote the school, while at the same time training at a SBG gym? Man, how many nights a week did you train each? Do you work full time too? That's crazy.

I don't know, is 10 inches small?
    It is if your mesureing from the crack of your ass!:tongue5:
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast