Page 26 of 31 First ... 16222324252627282930 ... Last
  1. #251

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chi Combat's Ralph Allison and Steve Elrod of 'kinect martial arts' both have got to be the worst martial artists on the planet. I have seen them train when they were in CKD and they were absolutely terrible. Elrod can't even kick higher than his knee after messing up his leg chasing some criminal with his dog and allison looks like a chicken without its head when he performs any time of movement. Both these guys are a joke.

  2. #252

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    110
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie11 View Post
    Chi Combat's Ralph Allison and Steve Elrod of 'kinect martial arts' both have got to be the worst martial artists on the planet. I have seen them train when they were in CKD and they were absolutely terrible. Elrod can't even kick higher than his knee after messing up his leg chasing some criminal with his dog and allison looks like a chicken without its head when he performs any time of movement. Both these guys are a joke.
    Ralph Allison has a rather attractive wife, so I resent you calling him a joke...

    ...unless he "laughed" her into the matrimonial bed?


  3. #253
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jesus, sushi boy, what do you consider ugly?

    Actually, you're from London. Different rating system. Carry on.

  4. #254

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    united kingdom
    Posts
    341
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is meant to be about the martial ability of the man and the usefulness of the martial art Choi Kwang Do. Having had a long email conversation with Mr Allison, I respect him for being prepared to discuss his views even if I disagree with them. I don't think much of his ability if his videos are anything to go by and I certainly don't like his marketing. But making this a personal attack by being lewd about his wife and family is what 13 year old school kids do. It's pathetic, I would suggest that the small minority of people on this thread who have done this should grow up, or at least start thinking from above the waist rather than below it.

  5. #255

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi-Boy View Post
    Ralph Allison has a rather attractive wife, so I resent you calling him a joke...

    ...unless he "laughed" her into the matrimonial bed?

    She is a mailorder bride. He bought her online.... That IS a joke.

  6. #256

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie11 View Post
    She is a mailorder bride. He bought her online.... That IS a joke.
    Not sure what this has to do with anyone or anything on here. That's not about martial arts or Ralph Alison's ability as a martial artist. I've only met him once, so I can't really judge for sure.

  7. #257

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jonnie11 View Post
    Chi Combat's Ralph Allison and Steve Elrod of 'kinect martial arts' both have got to be the worst martial artists on the planet...
    You've trained with Pereira right? He's a joke in a category all on his own.

  8. #258

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    92
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JanusMagus View Post
    Ever since my school broke from CKD, they started incorporating very basic-bjj, but the instructor knows he isn't good enough (he was taking classes for a good amount of time with Gracie Barra in downtown Orlando) to really teach too much.
    Good for them though. Least it's not stagnating. CKD has that green slime across the top of the pond.

  9. #259

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    14
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kwangjochoi View Post
    You've trained with Pereira right? He's a joke in a category all on his own.
    Pereira doesn't even really train except when he has no choice like when Kwang Choi teaches an instructor class. Most of the time he is in the office yapping up the phone when there is any training to be done. I have seen Allison train on many occasions over the years and the man has absolutely no martial arts talent at all, whatsoever. But, he is dedicated to his training unlike Pereira.

  10. #260

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    242
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How true!!!

Page 26 of 31 First ... 16222324252627282930 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO