218294 Bullies, 6161 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 5:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dana: The internets is serious business

Backstory, Josh Gross of Sherdog wrote an open letter to Dana criticizing his lack of pre-emptive planning to deal with steroid use before it became a problem threatening the legitimacy of the sport

http://www.sherdog.net/forums/showth...hreadid=608778

My response to idiot Gross:

Its funny how when bad things happen, you love to call me out and say that I need to jump in and fix it. All the positive things that Zuffa has done over the past 6 years and you write me an open letter telling me to fix the problem of fighters using steroids? You are the biggest idiot I have ever met in this industry. Josh "holier than now" Gross writes a letter full of insults and sarcasm about what my company and I have accomplished since buying the UFC- like it was some easy chore. This is the same scumbag who released the finalists of TUF season 4 before it even aired. Josh, before you start trying to fix my company, worry about the potential lying, corruptions and inaccuracies at your own shitty website.

To all the fighters out there that fight for me or another promotion: these fan boy websites come kissing your ass when they want to shoot video of you or get an interview so they can make money off you. But when you make a mistake, they will be right there to kick your teeth down your throat. One of the great things that has happened over the past 6 years is that real media covers us now. So when these fan boy self proclaimed MMA websites want to do video interviews or any other kind of interview to make themselves money tell them to stop calling you and leave you alone. They are not doing you any favors- they are making money off of you. I have not let Sherdog into a UFC event in years. And the UFC is doing just fine.

Anyway, back to steroids- every athlete on this planet knows what's going on with steroids right now and we make it very clear what the athletic commission will do to them if they are caught. In fact, to my knowledge, athletes competing in combative sports are the only ones in the world who get drug tested by the government, that's a pretty high standard to meet. Imagine if every NBA, MLB or NFL athlete was drug tested by the government every time they competed? That's a very high standard yet UFC fighters face government drug testing every time they enter the Octagon.

Everyone knows that it hurts me and my company badly when one of my fighters tests positive for steroids. Listen Josh "save the whales" Gross- I can't save the world by myself. So roll your boss back into the ocean and write a letter "Attention all promoters." When your product is human beings, there are always going to be problems and nothing is ever going to be perfect.

Gross, you have no clue the stuff I deal with on a daily basis with fighters. Myself and the UFC are adamantly opposed to the use of steroids or any other kind of drugs. Most of these guys that fight in the UFC are my friends and I care about them. My job isn't to smash them publicly and ruin their lives. Apparently, that's your job. My job is to help them through whatever problems they might have- professional or personal.

I don't know if anyone has ever seen Josh Gross but the guy has never done anything athletic in his entire life. And you only have to see Jeff Sherwood and his staff to know the same thing about them. These people don't know the first thing about the demands and challenges that professional athletes are faced with. I have my own opinion of Sherdog and Gross and how they run their business but I don't write open letters to the public about it. So for these goofy supposed fan boy clowns to sit around and write letters about what I need to do with my company and my athletes is fucking hilarious.

You guys just keep selling DVDs and chasing my guys around for video interviews so you can make more money and keep eating and I will handle the UFC and it's fighters.

Dana White
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Enforcer of Northeast Anti-Silliness Department Inc.

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsRecommendation First Class

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 5:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Kaju, BJJ, Judo, Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Only dropped the F-Bomb once. Well played Dana. lol
    Knowing is not enough, you must apply...
    ...Willing is not enough you must do
    ~Bruce Lee

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 5:42pm

Style: Boxing, MMA/MT/BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KempoFist
    You guys just keep selling DVDs and chasing my guys around for video interviews so you can make more money and keep eating and I will handle the UFC and it's fighters.

Dana White
    That one sentence made my day.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 6:12pm

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Claps*

On average I can't stand half the stuff that comes out of Danas mouth, but this time, he was right on the button.

Listen Josh "save the whales" Gross- I can't save the world by myself. So roll your boss back into the ocean and write a letter "Attention all promoters."
    GOLDEN.

Badness will not be rewarded

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 8:37pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pwnage, pure and simple. + rep Dana White.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 9:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like Dana. Seriously, **** the haters.

Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 10:02pm

Style: Systema & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    good thing i checked the forums for new topics, had no idea this was posted already...damn u KF

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First ClassVeteranCreated Album pictures50000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 10:12pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Old news, was already on the internet early this morning. But you're excused for this time.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 10:30pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So why does everyone hate Dana White again?
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 10:42pm

Style: boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    So why does everyone hate Dana White again?
    Because he always takes the high road?
Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast