--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Any reviews for Concord NH (forum search is broken for me)

mma review ratings
    Aliveness: 1
    Equipment: 1
    Gym Size: 1
    Atmosphere/Attitude: 1
    Striking Instruction: 1
    Grappling Instruction: 1
    Weapons Instruction: 1
    Forum Search is broken for me.

Anything for Concord NH, I am not looking for a McDojo.

Thanks,
    Leb

Style
    BJJ+Sanda
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know that far north. There's a Renzo BJJ place in Salem and Exeter, and a Sityodtong affiliate in Plaistow. Manchester is appears to be a little on the thin side. Maybe check out Aqueous in Bedford, they say they are competition focused, but they don't seem to have their instructors or results listed. This post would be better off in YMAS or Newbietown.
    "Systema, which means, 'the system'..."

Quote Originally Posted by strikistanian View Post
    DROP SEIONAGI ************! Except I don't know Judo, so it doesn't work, and he takes my back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil
    Why is it so goddamn hard to find a video of it? I've seen videos I'm pretty sure are alien spacecraft. But still no good Krav.
    Quote Originally Posted by Plasma
    At the point, I must act! You see my rashguard saids "Jiu Jitsu vs The World" and "The World" was standing in front me teaching Anti-Grappling in a school I help run.
    [quote=SoulMechanic]Thank you, not dying really rewarding in more ways than I can express.[/[quote]

Style
    Bjj, Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What are you looking for? BJJ, Boxing, Muay Thai. Chaos Martial Arts in Concord has a BB named John Sanders that instructs there that received his belt under Rodrigo Mederios/ Down in Dover is Kevin Watson a BB under Marcelo Alonso. There's a Boxing gym in Concord called Averills but I dont know anything about them.

Style
    Kickboxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Averills

Averill's in Concord is a competition boxing/kickboxing gym that also rolls Muay Thai into its KB curriculum. The gym has produced a few local Golden Glove winners, as well as winners in local KB competitions. The curriculum used to be more MMA, but they are focusing more on boxing and kickboxing recently, with a heavier emphasis on boxing, I think.