Administrator

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    It is worth noting noting that much of the comedy gold JFS posted on... another site were deleted by either his girlfriend or him using his girlfriend's account. He didn't think the people there were stroking his nuts enough after the recent debacle so he took his toys and went home.
    According to the site admin he was asked by JFS to delete all threads.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:26pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My turn

Quote Originally Posted by JFS
    Redeem yourself, Osiris. Come here and break me into little pieces ... little boy.

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    According to the site admin he was asked by JFS to delete all threads.
    Not according to the locked thread over there discussing it...

Genius

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's nice to see Sushi Sashimi's troll powers being used for something meaningful.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." Voltaire.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:35pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Not according to the locked thread over there discussing it...
    We could be talking about 2 different sites here is the quote:

Quote Originally Posted by Pain in The Donkey
    I am especially looking at the staff on TMA at this one. They decide to open threads and take pot shots at him so he asks me to remove his threads (and mine) since mine were all "happy birthday" and **** like that other than a couple long dead threads like one on weapons and things like my training journal I didn't see how my threads would be missed.

John asks me to remove them, I ask him if he is sure, he says yes, I try to talk him out of it offering to ask Ronin to close down his threads. Ronin had just asked Rudy to do the same on here so when I said "why don't you do the same on TMA and stop opening them" he comes back with attitude. I send not one but 2 emails to Jones without reply. John is getting hotter with every email he recieves and tells me to remove them. I ask him again if he is sure, he says yes, I ask him if he is sure he can't will wait a day and let it cool down and he says "yes if they can't take the good with the bad then they deserve nothing... they want to stab me in the back and then use my knowledge, well I hope Paul is holding his breath for the Iron Wire because he is never going to get it" So I do for John what I would have done for anyone and deleted them. Paul and others even admit that they were John's intellectual property and if he wanted them down they should be taken down. Yet they ban me for "abuse of power" because I did it. Like he was going to ask Paul to do it???? Or Peter???

I removed the threads because it was my job on there no matter who would have asked. I could see why John wouldn't go to an Admin and Jones has been unavailable for weeks. John didn't care what was actually being said on the thread, what was bugging him was that pissed off enough people that they were e-mailing him and telling him Peter and Paul were backstabbing him. If they felt they were or not is irrelevant, that is the impression they were giving.

But quite honestly, John would have considered making new articles right up until they banned me for doing what he asked. Then they crossed a line you can't easily retreat back over for John.

*note* - I read only part of the thread and I could see Peter pot shotting John, but I really couldn't see any point of the thread being opened in the first place other than Paul was harassed with messages until he abused his position by opening a thread on the same topic that another staff memeber had locked and refused to reopen. If Paul felt so strongly that he needed to open a thread it should have been on here or another board where there isn't a policy of "for any disputes about Bullshido - go to this other board" and where it hadn't already been said "we are not discussing this further, the thread stays locked" - I can't say if it is backstabbing or poor judgement and I was loathe to call it an abuse of power... though it's just as big an abuse of one as what they said constitutes my abuse of power.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JFSUSA May 24 2007, 06:55 AM @ tma.org
    As for elbows ... why bother? That clinched up then biting if his head is down or to either side and head butts if his head is up front facing.

Personally, I find most MA-ist don't practice biting off noses and spitting them back in their opponent's face. Candy asses.

Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pain in the donkey is not a 'he'.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:40pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Back on topic

Wow how about this gem

Quote Originally Posted by JFS
    Here's the deal and this ends it. I will put 5 crisp $100 bills on the ground ... Osiris shows ... finally ... to make good on all his mean streets of Gaithersburg derived bullshit.

Ground Control isn't about to have a real fight go off in their school so we'll use the parking lot. Several members of the MD Throwdown Crew will be on hand as witnesses and to video record Osiris' last ass beating. I will forever cure that goddamned punk from thinking that getting beat up is no big deal.

If Osiris wins he walks away with the $500 and Gobal bragging rights as "The One" who took me down.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 5:42pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cullion
    Pain in the donkey is not a 'he'.
    Thus it continues.

Male nickname blah blah blah.

Do you eat breakfast?

Posted On:
    7/18/2007 7:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Kitty Pow Pow!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Haha looks like JFS owes Jordan $500
    Ranked #9 internationally at 118lbs by WIKBA http://www.womenkickboxing.com/wikba...rch%202009.htm
Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst 1234 567814 ... LastLast