Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 3:36pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pretty sure he meant that since Osiris is more likely to hurt himself tripping over a curb than get hurt by JFS in a fight it was an attempt by JFS to protect Osiris by luring him back onto the pavement where JFS pudgy frame bjj would cushion and protect Osiris from the harsh world.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 4:02pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    You mean "trying to pick a fight with someone who had just kicked his ass and who had just indicated he wanted to leave before the cops showed up was the best way he could think of to avoid getting hurt while while attempting to salvage his tough guy persona," right?
    I think he meant that JFS's fight with Osiris netted Osiris no injuries, so JFS figured he'd attack again just to make sure Osiris remained unharmed. :eusa_thin
    I'm picturing you drooling onto the keyboard as you type, one eye rotating independent of the other as your hands mash the keys. - Sophist

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 5:13pm

Style: Systema & BJJ noob,x BBT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kintanon
    Pretty sure he meant that since Osiris is more likely to hurt himself tripping over a curb than get hurt by JFS in a fight it was an attempt by JFS to protect Osiris by luring him back onto the pavement where JFS pudgy frame bjj would cushion and protect Osiris from the harsh world.
    Yeah, that's what I was intending to say.

As an aside, does anyone know a reputable place I can learn pudgy frame bjj? It sounds like it might spare me the effort of trying to get fit in my advancing years.

Posted On:
    7/30/2007 5:42pm

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lujke
    Yeah, that's what I was intending to say.

As an aside, does anyone know a reputable place I can learn pudgy frame bjj? It sounds like it might spare me the effort of trying to get fit in my advancing years.
    It seems to be taught only by JFS. You can try learning from the original art that it came from, that being a Hebrew grappling art developed by bakers to defend themselves called "Jewdough".
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ... 243031323334