233616 Bullies, 3933 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 14 of 34 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 1516171824 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:55pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Even Jason Delucia, in his first fight against a BJJ stylist (Royce Gracie), back before anyone knew what the hell BJJ was, managed at one point to come marginally close to a mount escape in their fight.

Putting your hands up in the air, and waving them like you just don't care, is not a defense against the ground and pound.

And the most beautiful thing about all the hoopla and comments smeared over the Internets is that it's hilariously obvious just how little some people know about grappling. Featured comments include discussing the merits of transitioning from that "guillotine" (hahahaha) to a kimura; both from under mount.

I really haven't commented much on this myself, but the best thing to come of all this is not any sort "style vs. style" win, but a victory for those of us who wish people would just come out and self-identify that they know jack **** about grappling.

And several dozen posts on this subject by some folks have served to accomplish just that.

Thanks!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:57pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFire

My command of the English language is wasted on internet message boards so generally i don't really bother writing these posts to people who don't understand them as I would an assignment on Orwell.

Yeah look it's confusing because it's stupidly layed out. I've just done a fucking english degree and i know how things go.
    You put your education out there so, It isn't a waste.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:18pm

Style: JJ of the B variety

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol you're all such a bunch of fucking cunts it's unreal. Get over the sticky thing will you? There's a massive difference between lazyness and stupidity. You're all broken records, you're all just saying the same stuff.

Don't try to pretend you're not a retard by claiming laziness. You were confused by the sticky threads. That makes you a dumbass.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:27pm

Style: Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You can call me a dumbass, but you don't seem like an oxford prof yourself so i'll just disregard things of that nature from you. I'm not going to let a frog with human teeth get me upset.

It's pointless using correct English when conversing with Americans.

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:28pm

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My command of the English language is wasted on internet message boards so generally i don't really bother writing these posts to people who don't understand them as I would an assignment on Orwell.
    Well done, after I pointed out that you should capitalise English you managed to do so.

Shame you couldn't capitalise 'I' in the same sentence.

I'm so glad your degree doesn't come from the same university as mine.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

"I feel naked I was so distracted by your penis"

DETROIT WHAT! (and surrounding upper-class burbs)

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:30pm

Style: Ving Tsun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not defending jfs. I beefed him long before this place did. I don't have any fights. Do you?

Nope not from mma tv.

Suck my balls.

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's pointless using correct English when conversing with Americans.
    No it's not you fucking moron.

It shows enlightenment and might actually encourage the colonials to start speaking and writing the language correctly.

Oh, and I'm not American. Fuckwit.
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Posted On:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You aren't marking any of my work, so i'm going to continue to be lazy about typing. A sheffield meat head criticising my education? A laughable notion to be sure.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    People who post those captioned pictures instead of actually saying anything usually can't think of anything to say. Yes it is pointless to speak properly to Americans. It's not your or my job to teach them how to speak and you're only going to wind yourself up attempting it. They are pretty set in their ways.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:34pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You aren't marking any of my work, so i'm going to continue to be lazy about typing.
    I'm so glad I'm not marking your work, I hate sloppy grammar.

A sheffield meat head criticising my education? A laughable notion to be sure.
    I have a provable degree from an accredited institution.

You claim to have a degree.

I manage to type the language correctly.

You claim to know how.

This is Bullshido, empirical proof is king. I can prove my qualifications and my command of the language with every post I make. You only claim to.