Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 11:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think that is supposed to be the point of this thread. See the first page.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 11:33am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, but it's lost on the tl;dr crowd.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 11:45am

Style: Ha Say Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas Drgon
    Phrost is correct. The clip needs to be put into context by those thousands of JFS's posts claiming that he can not be taken down because he will unload his biomechanically and psychomotorically superior 100x concentrated hakkatonglong on the attacker rendering him gelatinous.

Tomas
    Now that was poetry.

Happy birthday to me.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 11:49am

supporting member
     Style: Bocksing, ngBJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you still see this as a JFS victory/success:

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like this...

Quote Originally Posted by The BEAST
    Hoping to get into some crappling myself in the next year or two. I don't heal so fast any more and getting banged on takes a toll. I could do that submaximal speed rolly polly **** until I'm 80 ... at least.

Won't be much of a fight. I'll hit you and you will hit the ground. I'm giving you all of amost 10 seconds survival rate ...

"Funny" thing about all this Internet **** ... I get one thing in public and another in private. I am the way I am 24/7 no matter what the setting. I call it "Being a MAN" and that's a concept that at least 2 generations don't seem to be able to get their hands wrapped around.

The UFC and everyone in it is bullshit if it's put out as being "The Real Deal." Ortiz is a fucking peroxide blond wannabe Bad Boy and Shamrock has obviously blocked a lot of shots in his time ... with his face, mostly his nose. Piss poor punching, virtually non-existent kicks, substandard knees & elbows...

Quote Originally Posted by the BEAST
    That's the thing that truly pisses me off ... I'm the bad guy. Fucking life time of helping others and catching precious little more than **** from no marks I could and would wipe out without so much as breaking a goddamned sweat. That goofy looking 1 board thin lying sack of **** Fatherdog ... ICY the **** slurper ... and most recently Osiris/Raynor whose real name is Tabor.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:10pm

Style: default std

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TEA
    If he is from England, then how come his command of the English language is so poor?
    Especially since he apparently studied it at Leicester.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...8&postcount=42

pip pip!

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:14pm

supporting member
     Style: white boy jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Beast
    "Funny" thing about all this Internet **** ... I get one thing in public and another in private. I am the way I am 24/7 no matter what the setting. I call it "Being a MAN" and that's a concept that at least 2 generations don't seem to be able to get their hands wrapped around.
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=127

Quote Originally Posted by JFS_USA
    Of course I am the same peron. I am a consummate MA and as such I "fight" in any medium with ease. Actually, there are not "2 sides to the same coin" on Bullshido. There are 4 separate & distinct personas ... each serves a specific purpose.

I prize flexibility in application above all things.
    http://www.martialartsplanet.com/for...&postcount=196

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFire
    lol you're all such a bunch of fucking cunts it's unreal. Get over the sticky thing will you? There's a massive difference between lazyness and stupidity. You're all broken records, you're all just saying the same stuff.
    Get over the fact the fight wasn't Ong Bak. Yes, fights don't look like the movies.

The ong bak comment was taking the piss out of the two thai shorts weirdos. Why the **** would you walk around a car park dressed like that? A fight or training session are the only acceptable instances? No they couldn't kick my arse, fact.
    How many fights have you had that are verified?

Get this through your stupid fucking heads will you, you should see how much i have pissed off jfs in the past, i am not sticking up for him. All i'm saying is you're stupid bastards, you should forget about throwdowns and challenge matches unless you're going to there to get a decisive result and not walk around looking fucking ridiculous in a car park.
    So, you have done challenge matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwick Bill
    What you done did in the past don't excite me
    Easy to Armchair Quarterback. Please verify your fight record. Since it is a FACT those "things" wouldn't kick your ass.
    You're all fucking idiots for even agreeing to a stupid challenge when you're just going to turn up and walk around looking terrfied of someone who is clearly a bullshitter. I have never defended JFS once. Where have I said he won? He made a tit of himself but so did everyone being there. Don't act all high and mighty and smart when you can't even read a simple post and not understand the point of it. Which i'll say again even though I hate repeating myself.
    Blanket generalizations and stupidity. Which is it? Don't accept which implies that you have done challenge matches.

Or, are you an ass talking pretentious hypocritte that tells people to "act better but don't act like me?"

Everyone who turned up to that looked fucking stupid. JFS didn't get his "ass kicked" and he kicked nobodys ass. The two thai boxing "things" walked around crapping themselves and talking absolute ****. If they are so fucking hard why didn't one of them just chin jacky boy? They were terrified, reasonable since jfs is a fairly big dude and they aren't.
    All you fucking UK SPM idiots, that were at war with JFS, need to shut the **** up. You fucknuts have been appearing on multiple boards laughing at JFS about this incident.

Yet, none of you fuckers could shut him up or even meet his ass like OS.

You SPM bitches need to go back in to your caves and STFU. Since we are doing the hindsight/Armchair bullshit here is some more.

If you assholes had of taken this guy out, a long time ago, the **** would've never developed to this fever pitch.

Old School DM

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Nothing current

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The thing about defending JFS in this case is that regardless of whether or not he was "hurt" during that very short scuffle, the one thing that you have to admit after looking at the video is that he is doing NOTHING effective to defend himself. He isn't performing anything that resembles any kind of technique in any martial art I've ever heard of, unless flailing your arms and legs uselessly can be called a technique. The only reason he wasn't eventually beaten into a bloody coma is that Osiris stopped hitting him.

Someone with the experience he claims should not look like a beached baby seal. Even if you get beat (which could frankly happen to anyone) you really should be capable of looking like you aren't a 12 year old girl having a tickle fight.
    Jesus loves you. I think you're an asshole.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 12:48pm

Style: Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not defending jfs. I beefed him long before this place did. I don't have any fights. Do you?

My command of the English language is wasted on internet message boards so generally i don't really bother writing these posts to people who don't understand them as I would an assignment on Orwell.

Nope not from mma tv.

Suck my balls.
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415161723 ... LastLast