Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ASSFire
    Whine, whine, bitch, moan. I have a corncob up my ass and its making me grumpy.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps you should try more lube.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:44am

supporting memberhall of famestaff
     Style: Muay Thai & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFire
    lol you're all such a bunch of fucking cunts it's unreal. Get over the sticky thing will you? There's a massive difference between lazyness and stupidity. You're all broken records, you're all just saying the same stuff.

The ong bak comment was taking the piss out of the two thai shorts weirdos. Why the **** would you walk around a car park dressed like that? A fight or training session are the only acceptable instances? No they couldn't kick my arse, fact.

Get this through your stupid fucking heads will you, you should see how much i have pissed off jfs in the past, i am not sticking up for him. All i'm saying is you're stupid bastards, you should forget about throwdowns and challenge matches unless you're going to there to get a decisive result and not walk around looking fucking ridiculous in a car park.

You're all fucking idiots for even agreeing to a stupid challenge when you're just going to turn up and walk around looking terrfied of someone who is clearly a bullshitter. I have never defended JFS once. Where have I said he won? He made a tit of himself but so did everyone being there. Don't act all high and mighty and smart when you can't even read a simple post and not understand the point of it. Which i'll say again even though I hate repeating myself.

Everyone who turned up to that looked fucking stupid. JFS didn't get his "ass kicked" and he kicked nobodys ass. The two thai boxing "things" walked around crapping themselves and talking absolute ****. If they are so fucking hard why didn't one of them just chin jacky boy? They were terrified, reasonable since jfs is a fairly big dude and they aren't.
    Sfire, you from mma.tv? Your posting is familliar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sifu Rudy Abel
    "Just what makes a pure grappler think he can survive with an experienced striker. Especially if that striker isn't following any particular rule set and is well aware of what the grapplers strategies are".

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:47am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's not that the fight was spectacular. It's that two+ years of JFS' posts/**** talking/claims of badassery were all invalidated wthin around 60 seconds.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:57am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFire
    lol you're all such a bunch of fucking cunts it's unreal. Get over the sticky thing will you? There's a massive difference between lazyness and stupidity. You're all broken records, you're all just saying the same stuff.

The ong bak comment was taking the piss out of the two thai shorts weirdos. Why the **** would you walk around a car park dressed like that? A fight or training session are the only acceptable instances? No they couldn't kick my arse, fact.

Get this through your stupid fucking heads will you, you should see how much i have pissed off jfs in the past, i am not sticking up for him. All i'm saying is you're stupid bastards, you should forget about throwdowns and challenge matches unless you're going to there to get a decisive result and not walk around looking fucking ridiculous in a car park.

You're all fucking idiots for even agreeing to a stupid challenge when you're just going to turn up and walk around looking terrfied of someone who is clearly a bullshitter. I have never defended JFS once. Where have I said he won? He made a tit of himself but so did everyone being there. Don't act all high and mighty and smart when you can't even read a simple post and not understand the point of it. Which i'll say again even though I hate repeating myself.

Everyone who turned up to that looked fucking stupid. JFS didn't get his "ass kicked" and he kicked nobodys ass. The two thai boxing "things" walked around crapping themselves and talking absolute ****. If they are so fucking hard why didn't one of them just chin jacky boy? They were terrified, reasonable since jfs is a fairly big dude and they aren't.
    There are, of couse, in your world no levels of caution between "shitting themselves" and game . . . no one could EVER have a reasonable concern it's either fight or you're a coward in whatever country you're from (Animedouchvania from the sounds of things)
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Baracknophobic

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 9:15am

supporting member
     Style: JackOAllTradesMasterONone

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...it is like Junior High School all over again.

l Travel To Get Choked!

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 9:57am

Style: Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    yeah 2 days old is necro.
    Bullshit man.... MAYBE a week is necro, a month, yeah a necro. But two days.... no way.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 10:29am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    There are, of couse, in your world no levels of caution between "shitting themselves" and game . . . no one could EVER have a reasonable concern it's either fight or you're a coward in whatever country you're from (Animedouchvania from the sounds of things)
    He's from the UK :angry2:

The same place that spawned Sochin, Iscariot, Slideyfoot and I.

Oh and Cullion but we've already apologised for him.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 10:56am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    He's from the UK :angry2:

The same place that spawned Sochin, Iscariot, Slideyfoot and I.

Oh and Cullion but we've already apologised for him.
    If he is from England, then how come his command of the English language is so poor?

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 11:06am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe he skipped school to sniff Glue in a Park?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 11:07am

Style: n/a

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    It's not that the fight was spectacular. It's that two+ years of JFS' posts/**** talking/claims of badassery were all invalidated wthin around 60 seconds.
    Phrost is correct. The clip needs to be put into context by those thousands of JFS's posts claiming that he can not be taken down because he will unload his biomechanically and psychomotorically superior 100x concentrated hakkatonglong on the attacker rendering him gelatinous.

Tomas
Page 12 of 34 FirstFirst ... 289101112 1314151622 ... LastLast