218315 Bullies, 5972 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Achievements:
    Veteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 1:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SFire
    You know what, you're right. I forgot JFS was unable to stand after the KICKING osiris gave him!
    Haha yeah. I have this barrel of fish out back, do they win if I decide not to shoot them?

For someone who does MMA you seem to lack basic understanding of the fundamentals of the mounted position. Lets see:

1. JFS was mounted.
    2. JFS had no way of getting himself out of mount (that was pretty clear, lol HEADLOCK DEFENCE!)
    3. From mount Osiris could rain unanswered blows down on to JFS's head.
    5. Profit!

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassVeteran5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 2:17am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've just done a fucking english degree and i know how things go.
    Which fucking institution is handing out degrees to someone who can't capitalise English?

Quote Originally Posted by Kidspatula
    his body may not be eating through a straw, but his ego certainly should be.
    It is. His running from the internet is proof.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 2:54am

Style: BJJ, TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Michael Chickliss > JFS

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 7:10am

Style: Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Come on you have to admitt that was no scene from ong bak

Y SO SRIUS?

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 7:24am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah look it's confusing because it's stupidly layed out. I've just done a fucking english degree and i know how things go. Just lay off mayannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

You're plain stupid if you don't think that whole thing was a fiasco. Two weird things in thai shorts, excessive use of the words "Nigga" and "Location" both parties disagreeing to fight. Why didn't they sort out some gym studio to fight in where nobody would bust them for FIGHTING IN PUBLIC.

You know what, you're right. I forgot JFS was unable to stand after the KICKING osiris gave him!

The guy makes all kinds of horrible threats, he was gonna come down to my club once! The guy in charge told him he'd better do all the horrible things he said he would, because if he turned up he'd do them to jfs. So a guy like that is threatening to pluck out your eyes...collect your teeth for his teeth and ears necklace, yet when on him in a position of dominance, he asks nicely for the dude to get off and he does?

Ok now understand this, the least silly person in that whole thing was osiris really. I read somewhere why he didn't keep on fighting and it made sense really. It's just dumb for you guys to act like JFS is eating through a straw now, he really isn't. That whole thing was fucking stupid and EVERYWHERE apart from here is hurting with laughter over it. It's really hurt bullshidos already retarded reputation.

Understand this i am no JFS fan. That whole thing was fucking stupid, you know disssss

I think the whole topic has been done to death and the drama needs to stop. Nothing impressive happened, nobody really did anything spectacular.

However, JFS was talking A LOT OF ****, before Osiris went after him. After he got called on his tough guy talk and taken down and mounted, he suddenly didnt want to fight.

He tried to look tough by calling a black guy "******" (how fucking stupid is that) and "dyke", "****" and other nonsense.

He seemed ok with getting in the face of a 125 pound female, that he felt he could handle. (Kat should have hit his ass in the mouth when he shoved her)
    Yet when a man of equal size confronted him, suddenly he is all "get off me" and crap.
    After Osiris got off of him, he suddenly found some courage and followed him to the car talking ****, knowing FULL WELL that they were leaving.

Omar bounced around in the back doing nothing.

The whole thing boils down to, how fucking juvenile that you people talk **** about whoopin' some ass, then when push comes to shove nobody does anything. I expected no less.
    Fighting in the parking lot...? No, not a good venue, for obvious resaons. However, ANY ONE OF THEM could have simply driven to the grassy location mentioned about ten times, and waited for the other to show up.

In the end, Bullshido is the winner because they drove a long way to see JFS and he did what we expected he would do.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranCreated Album pictures10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:08am

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah look it's confusing because it's stupidly layed out. I've just done a fucking english degree and i know how things go. Just lay off mayannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
    Getting and associates degree from community college with a C average does not an expert make.

You're plain stupid if you don't think that whole thing was a fiasco. Two weird things in thai shorts, excessive use of the words "Nigga" and "Location" both parties disagreeing to fight. Why didn't they sort out some gym studio to fight in where nobody would bust them for FIGHTING IN PUBLIC.
    1 - Those "weird things" in thai shorts are Ashley and Kat and they could probably kick your ass. When not decked out to fight, they are actually kind of cute. Since I have not seen a picture of you anywhere, I must assume that you look like the comic book vendor on the Simpsons.

2 - JFS was the one using the N word the most, and using it as an insult.

3 - "Location, location, location!" Any real estate agent will tell you its all about location. The reason this topic came up on the videos is because it had been discussed previously in the threads. JFS had assured all parties that this parking lot was in a secluded location and it turned out to be surrounded by suburban homes and on a major roadway just down the street from a cop shop. Yes, a gym would have been better, but JFS and Omar insisted on a parking lot so that it would be "just like t3h str33t." If the location was stupid, its because JFS are stupid.

If you think that all fights result in someone going to the hospital on a stretcher, you have been sadly deluded by way too much TV.

The guy makes all kinds of horrible threats, he was gonna come down to my club once! The guy in charge told him he'd better do all the horrible things he said he would, because if he turned up he'd do them to jfs. So a guy like that is threatening to pluck out your eyes...collect your teeth for his teeth and ears necklace, yet when on him in a position of dominance, he asks nicely for the dude to get off and he does?
    Because they were in public and because Osiris had enough restraint to get off before crossing the line between justified self-defense of a third party and criminal assault. Its called being smart, you dumb ass.

Ok now understand this, the least silly person in that whole thing was osiris really. I read somewhere why he didn't keep on fighting and it made sense really. It's just dumb for you guys to act like JFS is eating through a straw now, he really isn't. That whole thing was fucking stupid and EVERYWHERE apart from here is hurting with laughter over it. It's really hurt bullshidos already retarded reputation.
    Yes, the whole thing was really stupid, but I don't see how that hurts Bullshido's reputation (again, learn to capitalize when appropriate, you English whiz you). Kat and Ashley look somewhat silly showing up to a NHB fight in shorts, but not nearly as stupid as JFS looks for being a homophobic, misogynist, racist bully obsessed with fighting in his chosen venure regardless of how stupid it is or how stupid Omar looks for following JFS's lead like he was JFS's bitch.

Understand this i am no JFS fan. That whole thing was fucking stupid, you know disssss
    You seem to spend a lot of effort defending him for someone who is not his fan. What the **** is "disssss"? Your English sucks.
    Last edited by TEA; 7/25/2007 8:10am at .

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:10am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes you're right... This fight was realistic.

Next time I'd like Os to do the splits while sliding backwards under a car and to do a no handed cartwheel between two panes of Glass before running up JFS' leg and round house kneeing him in the face.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:17am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If it was a scene from Ong Bak (again, capitalize when appropriate, please), then Osiris would have KOed JFS with the flying roundhouse. If it was a scene from Ong Bak, Omar would not have been cast as a pot bellied nerd, but as some large ponytailed dude (Steven Segal?) and would have promptly jumped in to defend the KOed JFS with a flury of TKD flying kicks and Wing Tsun chain punches, only to be KOed by Kat's devestating knees and elbows. If this was a scene from Ong Bak, the cops would have been corrupt and paid off by JFS to run crowd control, thus keeping the public blissfully unaware of this fiasco. If this was a scene from Ong Bak, Osiris would then have seduced both Kat and Ashley after driving off into the sunset.

In other words, real life is not like the movies.

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:23am

Style: Dragon Ball Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol you're all such a bunch of fucking cunts it's unreal. Get over the sticky thing will you? There's a massive difference between lazyness and stupidity. You're all broken records, you're all just saying the same stuff.

The ong bak comment was taking the piss out of the two thai shorts weirdos. Why the **** would you walk around a car park dressed like that? A fight or training session are the only acceptable instances? No they couldn't kick my arse, fact.

Get this through your stupid fucking heads will you, you should see how much i have pissed off jfs in the past, i am not sticking up for him. All i'm saying is you're stupid bastards, you should forget about throwdowns and challenge matches unless you're going to there to get a decisive result and not walk around looking fucking ridiculous in a car park.

You're all fucking idiots for even agreeing to a stupid challenge when you're just going to turn up and walk around looking terrfied of someone who is clearly a bullshitter. I have never defended JFS once. Where have I said he won? He made a tit of himself but so did everyone being there. Don't act all high and mighty and smart when you can't even read a simple post and not understand the point of it. Which i'll say again even though I hate repeating myself.

Everyone who turned up to that looked fucking stupid. JFS didn't get his "ass kicked" and he kicked nobodys ass. The two thai boxing "things" walked around crapping themselves and talking absolute ****. If they are so fucking hard why didn't one of them just chin jacky boy? They were terrified, reasonable since jfs is a fairly big dude and they aren't.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Achievements:

Posted On:
    7/25/2007 8:29am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    duplicate post - please delete
    Last edited by TEA; 7/25/2007 8:35am at . Reason: duplicate post
Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast