T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 10:01pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jcuk87
    Thank you for your courtesy Lu Tze your the first person to reply in a adult manner.

I've had enough of this forum already so I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'll find a forum without an arrogant welcoming committee.
    You'd probably be happier here

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 11:50pm

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...But their welcoming committee IS arrogant.

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 12:02am

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for your courtesy Lu Tze your the first person to reply in a adult manner.

wtf are you doing stroking Lu Tze?

don't go away angry, just go away
    :knob:

Hey, did Anna and Omar get into a fight? :qleapfrog
    Many things we do naturally become difficult only when we try to make them intellectual subjects. It is possible to know so much about a subject that you become totally ignorant.
    -Mentat Text Two (dicto)

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 12:24am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is this "courtesy" you speak of? /star trek

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 12:55am

Join us... or die
     Style: sambo/crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "it is illogical"

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 1:12am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, I'm bored.

Hello Mr. 21 year old. Remember this is a forum, people tend to say things very over the top.

For example:
    I'm 21 and incredibly inexperienced in martial arts... but even I can control myself better than JFS, OS or Anna.
    I just joined today so how am I supposed to know what is a "dead" thread and what isn't. You just proved my point of the immaturity of the posters on this forum and reinforced my point about people needing to grow up.

"JC that's an old post bro - people wont take kindly if it is continued" is an adult response.

Take your fucking head out your ass before you insult new members, see the little thing saying "3 posts"and "noob" by my name - I thought that would signify that I am new and unaware of what is a dead post... 53 pages of people still talking about it doesn't seem that dead anyway.

If that's the sort of welcome you give new members then go **** yourself "Teh El Macho".

If the topic is dead... close the fucking thread then.

**** your forum wars I didn't register for this ****,
    I had hoped people would talk about martial arts in a normal fashion.

Trying to keep track of the bullshit surrounding the video is all I was paying attention to, not the dates on the fucking posts.

Reply all you like you bunch of cock gobbling faggots... **** this forum and all you assholes
    that get your pride from being tough on the net.

I thought bullshido was against that, obviously not.
    Apparently, you can't control yourself any better.

Welcome to bullshido.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 8:00am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just joined today so how am I supposed to know what is a "dead" thread and what isn't. You just proved my point of the immaturity of the posters on this forum and reinforced my point about people needing to grow up.

"JC that's an old post bro - people wont take kindly if it is continued" is an adult response.

Take your fucking head out your ass before you insult new members, see the little thing saying "3 posts"and "noob" by my name - I thought that would signify that I am new and unaware of what is a dead post... 53 pages of people still talking about it doesn't seem that dead anyway.

If that's the sort of welcome you give new members then go **** yourself "Teh El Macho".
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA, what did you say again about "control"?
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Control dude, control... oh, and yes, shut the **** up. Seriously.

You want to know why I told you to shut the **** up? Because you haven't fucking lurked at all, and still deem yourself capable of casting judgement on people (Osiris, Ana) without even asking them for an opinion or giving them the opportunity to reply back.

You sanctimonius 21-year-old fucktard. You could have started by asking them their opinion, if they regret what they did, something that could elucidate how they saw things then and how they see things now.

But instead, you come here, pointing your stupid little faggy finger trying to give a lecture on how people are to behave, and to top it off, to put yourself as a fucking example of how to behave.

And it just took one post, one little post, one little, retardely juvenile post, my post, the post of someone you don't know, who will never know, and who could not possibly have any effect on your real life, good or bad, ever, and you flew off your own handle.

I knew exactly how you were going to react. I fucking baited you, and you fell for it like a retarded fish, just like all the other retards that go online or in real life lecturing others how much control they have.

And it just took one inconsequencial post, over the fucking internet, from somebody you have never known and never will, a post that can never possibly have any material effect on your life. That's all it took for your 21-year old self-control to go down the toilet.

What happened to your control dude? You said it yourself, that you have better control than those you were judging. So what the hell happened?

It is easy to point the fucking finger over the internet claiming to have better control, claiming to be the better person. It is quite another to actually be the better person (who does not need to point the finger to others claiming to be the better one.)

Chew on that, you sanctimonious bitch.

[EDIT]

Btw, I didn't like the whole drama that unfolded back then. But I ain't gonna go claiming to have better self control, comparing myself to others, specially if I have not been in their shoes. Chew on that as well.
    Last edited by Teh El Macho; 5/20/2008 8:18am at .
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 9:12am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Pushups are indicated.

Baracknophobic

Posted On:
    5/20/2008 9:52am

supporting member