Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 8:44pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Taekkyon

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

First Post

After watching the video on youtube I registered to see what it was all about...

I have never seen posts from any of the fighters in the video so my views are formed from first impressions.

"JFS" comes across a pathetic old man trying to assert dominance that he no longer has, Omar is making excuses as to why he cant fight (humiliation or not, he was open to challenges... so what if the challenger is female?) OS showed courage (or stupidity) to intervene and good sportsmanship to stop and Anna runs her mouth far too much to be classified as a "lady" anyway... she acts like a man and I'm sure she fights like one too - which furthers my point about Omar's reasoning.

All in all JFS got angry, made himself look desperate with the headlock and innevitably took a seemingly overdue beating.

"N*****" "Boy" or "House Boy" is irrelevant, fighting isn't politically correct so what difference does their choice of words make?

I expected to watch a well planned fight between mature minded sportsmen, instead I saw what appeared to be the dude from The Shield taking a beating from Kimbo's skinny little brother. I respect what this forum aspires to do but I feel that immature "ball proving" macho bullshit will only tarnish the reputation.

I'm 21 and incredibly inexperienced in martial arts... but even I can control myself better than JFS, OS or Anna.

I hope to see the success of this site as I would much welcome UK based involvement, but please people, before taking part try to grow the **** up a little.

JC

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 8:46pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After watching the video on youtube I registered to see what it was all about...

I have never seen posts from any of the fighters in the video so my views are formed from first impressions.

"JFS" comes across a pathetic old man trying to assert dominance that he no longer has, Omar is making excuses as to why he cant fight (humiliation or not, he was open to challenges... so what if the challenger is female?) OS showed courage (or stupidity) to intervene and good sportsmanship to stop and Anna runs her mouth far too much to be classified as a "lady" anyway... she acts like a man and I'm sure she fights like one too - which furthers my point about Omar's reasoning.

All in all JFS got angry, made himself look desperate with the headlock and innevitably took a seemingly overdue beating.

"N*****" "Boy" or "House Boy" is irrelevant, fighting isn't politically correct so what difference does their choice of words make?

I expected to watch a well planned fight between mature minded sportsmen, instead I saw what appeared to be the dude from The Shield taking a beating from Kimbo's skinny little brother. I respect what this forum aspires to do but I feel that immature "ball proving" macho bullshit will only tarnish the reputation.

I'm 21 and incredibly inexperienced in martial arts... but even I can control myself better than JFS, OS or Anna.

I hope to see the success of this site as I would much welcome UK based involvement, but please people, before taking part try to grow the **** up a little.

JC

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 8:50pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry for the double post I'm having problems posting on here without my browser timing out.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:20pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    STFU, you bringing this thread back from the dead.

Again, STFU.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:36pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just joined today so how am I supposed to know what is a "dead" thread and what isn't. You just proved my point of the immaturity of the posters on this forum and reinforced my point about people needing to grow up.

"JC that's an old post bro - people wont take kindly if it is continued" is an adult response.

Take your fucking head out your ass before you insult new members, see the little thing saying "3 posts"and "noob" by my name - I thought that would signify that I am new and unaware of what is a dead post... 53 pages of people still talking about it doesn't seem that dead anyway.

If that's the sort of welcome you give new members then go **** yourself "Teh El Macho".

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:39pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A dead post is given away by the fucking date you inbred goat fucker

Welcome to bullshido!

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:44pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If the topic is dead... close the fucking thread then.

**** your forum wars I didn't register for this ****, I had hoped people would talk about martial arts in a normal fashion.

Trying to keep track of the bullshit surrounding the video is all I was paying attention to, not the dates on the fucking posts.

Reply all you like you bunch of cock gobbling faggots... **** this forum and all you assholes that get your pride from being tough on the net.

I thought bullshido was against that, obviously not.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:49pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Try introducing yourself in the newbie forum and then lurking for a bit, your reception might be a little warmer.

It's hardly surprising you get a less than friendly reception if your very first action here is to resurrect an issue considered dead and buried for a long time with what many will see as an utterly pointless comment.

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:51pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for your courtesy Lu Tze your the first person to reply in a adult manner.

I've had enough of this forum already so I wouldn't worry about it.
    I'll find a forum without an arrogant welcoming committee.

By the Hoary Hand of Hoggoth.....

Posted On:
    5/19/2008 9:57pm

Style: JKD & Mok'bara

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude I thought the sarcasm in my post was obvious - hence the welcome bit

If you are this sensitive and thin skinned you are probably better off not coming back. Grow a sense of humour and come back in the morning