Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2007 9:25pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guizzy
    I would venture, perhaps they had just shut the camera down because they thought everyone was leaving and **** was over.
    Still we have no clue what was said in those missing seconds. Did he start with the ****** boy before or after OS said it?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/12/2007 9:28pm

Style: Baihequan, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Still we have no clue what was said in those missing seconds. Did he start with the ****** boy before or after OS said it?
    Personally, I think even without knowing that we can safely state that JFS was a fucking lunatic, and I'd add that whether he was racist on top of it would change very little of my opinion on the man I saw in that video.

Hi, guys

Posted On:
    7/12/2007 9:42pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe no one has said it yet, so I will.

BJJ wins again!
    More human than human is our motto.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/12/2007 9:51pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Guizzy
    Personally, I think even without knowing that we can safely state that JFS was a fucking lunatic, and I'd add that whether he was racist on top of it would change very little of my opinion on the man I saw in that video.
    See, I'm on my day off so I've read all the threads.

Omar and a few others are saying look, "OS said ****** first so it was okay that JFS went ballistic."

All I'm saying is we don't know (since no vid) what happened in those few seconds.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/12/2007 9:57pm

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CanucKyokushin

Shot at 2007-07-12

I actually had to read his comment 3 full times to really understand what he was getting at in this comment.It really need to sink in for a while what he meant.Some people are really delusional. He on the other on has closed his eyes to the obvious.
    Wow!!! Just wow!!! Ronin seems to be missing a little, tinie tiny, and yet incredibly important detail:

Omar didn't accept Kat's challenge.

It was Kat who accepted Omar's challenge.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 12:25am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is it just me or did Omar shrink from a "solid" "average" 180 to . . . smaller then Kat, who is not big on the relative scale of male human beings?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 1:08am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Is it just me or did Omar shrink from a "solid" "average" 180 to . . . smaller then Kat, who is not big on the relative scale of male human beings?
    Oh yeah. I guess he looked big beside lots of Chinese folks in closeups before, but what scale was he using in China?

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 1:11am

Style: Kickboxing/Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by El Macho
    Wow!!! Just wow!!! Ronin seems to be missing a little, tinie tiny, and yet incredibly important detail:

Omar didn't accept Kat's challenge.

It was Kat who accepted Omar's challenge.
    Meh. Omar said he was "available for challenges." AnnaT said "I CHALLENGE THEE." They're about even. Except that Omar was apparently storing about 60 lbs in hyperspace.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 1:44am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know , I was commenting to the Mrs on a walk that .." you know Anna is almost exactly my size , and my general shape for that matter just shorter and with slightly bigger breasts , but Omar looked small around her and JFS . "

Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 7:50am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Men tend to lie about their true size to women over the internet. :laughing7
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 12345 67891555 ... LastLast