Page 20 of 60 FirstFirst ... 101617181920 2122232430 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 5:37am

Style: DrunkenWolverine Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yea I'm exceptionally bored so I did some research, grade-a dimwit.

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 5:44am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's just say that Scipio probably wouldn't have been necessary for this Hannibal.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 6:23am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    Omar stepped up, remained classy (although JFS did not). I heard a sigh from Omar when JFS went off. Omar is a peaceful guy. He teaches kids in china that live in the poor house.

If we cannot attack Omar in person we should probably not attack him on the internet. Everyone wants to laugh at the "kung fu" guy and will search for every fault they can. Easy to ignore faults of your friends.

A few points...

1) You heard Omar sigh, yet you didnt hear ****, dyke, steroids, ******, and bitch? You are a fucktard troll who should be banned. STFU

2) If JFS and Omar picked the location then they knew there was no suitable place to "rumble". Osiris and Anna were most likely told, "Meet me at the Masonic Lodge at 3rd and Vine" and assumed that there would be a proper location picked out. This worked in JFS/Omars' favor since they knew no one wanted to fight on concrete over some internet dispute.

3) If the cops had shown up, it would not have looked good that someone traveled from Atalanta to (dont know where they went to) for a fight. Strike One against Anna and Osiris.
    One of the combatants is an Amateur Fighter , Strike Two. One of the combatants appears to be on probation of some sort, Strike Three. Anna and Osiris, even if they had bonded out, would have had to return for court hearings, and such.

4) If Omar (I take it from the stuff IIF posted) was concerned about someone getting seriuosly injured from a fall, the he should have picked a better location, or at the very least, gone to another one.

5) If you will notice, JFS says "Let me up or I will kill you." Osiris , clearly having the upper hand, lets him up. JFS IMMEADIATELY follows Osiris to the car talking ****. He wasnt so confident after a few smacks in the face and being pinned now was he?

6) JFS is all talk. I know it, ya'll know it, so why bother with him? [JFS if you are reading this and feel froggy, let me know when you will be in Memphis. I assure you, I have no qualms about fighting on concrete. I WONT be letting you up.]

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 6:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman34
    [JFS if you are reading this and feel froggy, let me know when you will be in Memphis. I assure you, I have no qualms about fighting on concrete. I WONT be letting you up.]
    I thought KunTaoKid had first dibs on you... don't go letting JFS jump the line on the grounds of senility.
    I mean seniority.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 8:49am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It wouldn't surprise me if Omar had never been to that location before himself and just let JFS take the lead.

Obviously, I still think challenging a woman to a carpark brawl to prove your kung fu is strong is retarded.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 8:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JFS has this wierd southernlike accent right?
    Im dissapointed he didnt say yall come back now ya here?
    I like old people who talk tough they make me laugh.

Y SO SRIUS?

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 9:02am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    I thought KunTaoKid had first dibs on you... don't go letting JFS jump the line on the grounds of senility.
    I mean seniority.

There seems to be a lot of people over there who want a piece of me, yet strangely enough none have ever replied to my invites.

Of course I forgot about KTK, like I said, there are soooo many. Besides, JFS is an old chain smoker, he may not have much time left in this world, best to let him go first.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 9:04am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Too bad you live so far away otherwise i would have come down and film it, and give my own unique commenting during the fight.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 9:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From what I remember, the Maryland crew were pretty clear about JFS's stand up skill.

All the people who think he's a pushover now just because Osiris did the business are kidding themselves a little bit I think. Osiris is a good fighter who managed to take JFS out of his element very quickly (retarded flying kicks aside), that doesn't mean you'll be able to.

Everybody was Kung Fu fighting

Posted On:
    7/14/2007 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Tai Chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I owe you an apology Osiris. I have talked **** about you in multiple threads. I have accused you of ducking JFS, and I have accused you of exaggerating your fighting ability based on some old kickboxing footage from years ago.

You seemed like a big-talking hothead on here to me often, but in a real situation you did everything you could to keep it calm and legal, and then acted decisively, with great effect, when one of your friends was threatened by a bully. That is t3h real martial arts.

Sorry.
    !!RENT SPACE HERE FOR 10 VBUCKS PER LINE PER MONTH!!

!! PM ME FOR SPEEDY SERVICE !!

Sponsored by our first customer: Repulsive Monkey

I <3 Sirc.