Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 10:30pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TKD, Relson GJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kikkoman
    I can no longer consider Annatrocity hard core. I still think she is a skilled fighter, but she's lost all of her hard core respect. When Omar shoved her, she immediatly starting talking about not wanting to fight on concrete.

If someone shoves me, I don't care if it's on concrete, grass, mats, or a moonbounce, it's ON!!!! I'm busting out the TKD fury because that's how I roll in the hood G.

If I'm on a lei tai 20 feet in the air with spikes on the ground and Lord Asia himself shoves me...... it's on!!!!!!
    For the honor of all TKDists in the world, I will feel compelled to beat the snot out of you if you ever venture to Texas. Consider yourself banned from the Friendship State for gross stupidity.

edited to add:

My dislike for your stupid ass posts is somewhat mitigated by your apparent schooling of Omar via TKD. Apparently TKD > Kung Fu.

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 10:42pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpaLumpa
    http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...&postcount=201

It was brought up earlier in the thread as well.
    Hey Rudy, if you're still game to spar or fight anyone in Austin, I have some friends with a TKD school in North Austin that I'm sure would give us some mat time. They don't know 1bad, Zapruder or Hedgehogey from Adam, so they would have abslolutely no bias. I would assume that as long as everyone was willing to fill out waivers that protected them from any liability should one of you get seriously injured that they would be fine with y'all beating the crap out of each other. Personally, I don't have anything against you other than the fact that you are sucking up to a racist asshole like JFS, so if you want a friendly sparring match with me, I think I could put aside your affiliation with said douche bag long enough to keep things relatively friendly.

Joe Cheavens

Now iz BBQ Timez?

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 10:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fight will occur on a moon bounce. Unless your willing to step inside teh moon bounce then stay home. There will be no negotiation.
    OK, now I know you're just trolling. I have long wondered if you are truly as stupid as your posts make you out to be or if you are just really good at being consistant within your trolling. I think you finally cracked your consistency here and revealed the fact that you aren't a complete idiot but are just a very consistent troll.

PS, I still want to kick you in the head.

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:08pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    Because Omar didn't want to fight and his body language and attitude show it. The little "I'm a man too, yanno" shove came only after 10 minutes of me adamantly refusing the conditions.

I don't blame him, if I was a pudgy little short guy with scrawny arms and 20 years of bullshit training I wouldn't want to fight me either.
    Annatrocity. He asked you to fight him. It didn't work. Then he pushed you. What more could he possibly do get the fight to start (without being a mean person which he is not).

Maybe you could have beaten him and won the day. But you didn't, so give him the props he deserves for stepping up and putting it on the line in front of the internet.

Ad Hominem rocks.

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:23pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kikkoman why do you STILL post here at all?

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Becuase TKD > (muay thai = boxing) > savate and the world needs to know.

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar stepped up, remained classy (although JFS did not). I heard a sigh from Omar when JFS went off. Omar is a peaceful guy. He teaches kids in china that live in the poor house.

If we cannot attack Omar in person we should probably not attack him on the internet. Everyone wants to laugh at the "kung fu" guy and will search for every fault they can. Easy to ignore faults of your friends.

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:43pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omar stepped up, remained classy (although JFS did not). I heard a sigh from Omar when JFS went off. Omar is a peaceful guy. He teaches kids in china that live in the poor house.

If we cannot attack Omar in person we should probably not attack him on the internet. Everyone wants to laugh at the "kung fu" guy and will search for every fault they can. Easy to ignore faults of your friends.
    Yes. Pushing someone to start a fight is classy.

Agreeing to spar in a safer area out of earshot of JFS but, saying something different when he is around yeah classy.

Keep trolling.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:44pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Becuase TKD > (muay thai = boxing) > savate and the world needs to know.
    In terms of number of practitioners, I think this is actually true. I wish savate was more popular.

Posted On:
    7/13/2007 11:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake
    Yes. Pushing someone to start a fight is classy.

Agreeing to spar in a safer area out of earshot of JFS but, saying something different when he is around yeah classy.

Keep trolling.
    I few posts back I hear people complaining that Omar was not mean enough and should have done more to start the fight (hiding behind JFS). Searching hard for a fault. But if it gets spun the other way as Omar was trying too hard to start the fight, then he is unclassy. He's in a lose-lose situation no matter what he does. Hundres of people on the internet just want to make a fool of him (including yourself).

You have to take the context into account. Annatrocity was posting pictures of herself half-naked with dildos to try and humiliate Omar. She's not a very nice person. Omar was there to defend his honor. He knew ahead of time (from his posts) that this internet drama would happen. And here we are.